Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor (1933 Views)

‘Only God Will Stop Nigeria From Breaking Up In 2035’ – Primate Ayodele / Why Is European Union Spelling Out Yoruba From Black Race During visa Survey? / God Removed A Military Ruler Who Acted Like He Owned Nigeria - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Barristerlaw(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2021
By Sideeq Oyeniyi

Senior pastor of Awaiting The Second Coming Of Christ Ministry, Adewale Giwa has urged the people of the Southwest region to get ready for their freedom.

The cleric, who reiterated this while addressing his members in Akure on Sunday, said nothing can stop Yoruba from getting to its destination.

He, however, advised the agitators to put God first in all things and urged them to build Yoruba nation on the solid rock.

Giwa noted that part of the reasons nothing works in Nigeria was because the country was established in a crafty manner.

“Let me urge the agitators to be transparent and truthful. Above all, they should put God first in all things.

“As it is, nothing can stop the freedom of the Yoruba ethic group. However, Oduduwa Republic should not be like Nigeria that was created in a crafty manner.

“If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do? They created Nigeria on deceit and nobody knows the meaning of that name, Nigeria.

“Yoruba leaders must give their people equal rights, solid constitution. They should be ready to serve the people not to serve themselves.

“Freedom is coming soon, and nothing can stop it. Yoruba must all unite to grab this opportunity,” he stated.

SOURCE: https://frontlinersnews.com/2021/03/22/oduduwa-republic-nothing-can-stop-yoruba-from-breaking-out-of-nigeria-pastor-giwa/

7 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by IgweOfNnewi: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2021
Lovely
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Monogamy: 6:48am On Mar 22, 2021
grin

Revelation after zipping ogogoro
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by PureMe01: 6:55am On Mar 22, 2021
No..make Una continue dey attack ipob,mnk and ESN.Na dem be Una problem,no be Fulani.Una good morning.
If genuinely the breakout is not 2023 politically instigated,best wishes but if to say na becos say Yoruba man chances for 2023 no fit happen at all,I rather remain Nigerian for next 8 years.
Just press Tinubu mumu button and promise him presidency 2023,then the whole Oduduwa noise upandan and narrative will change instantly.Tinubu should better call his boys to order,else his files will be dusted.He joined the game and he was played,so he better calm down....very selfish Mofo!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:56am On Mar 22, 2021
Honestly I was seriously shocked all the time I saw Yorubas attack MNK and Biafran agitators.

Was it just for political reason? Nigerian politics and the coming of Buhari into power did a lot of damages to some Yorubas power of reasoning.

I saw how some myopically celebrate Lagos Ibadan rail project. For real? Don't get me wrong, the project is a good one. But have you ever wondered what you can achieve as an independent nation? Have you wondered how much the bad economy of Buhari has taken from your hand? Have you wondered what insecurity have caused you? Is government all about project?

Have you watched how everything built in the middle East was burnt to the ground due to insecurity? Do you in anyway care for the future of your generations? Have you visited any country in Europe? Have you cared to learn that your natural resources and human resources is underutilized? Have you gone round Yoruba land to know the number of unemployed graduates and people feeling frustrated? Do you care to o know the latest amount Nigeria is owning as debt and the loan terms?

For honesty sake, Yorubas are the best positioned to kick start a progressive country in the event of Nigeria break up. Why most of them are not confident to join Igbos beats my imagination. You cannot continue to see everything from the prism of politics and have a good sense of reasoning. Time to wake up is now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by MajesticKris: 7:01am On Mar 22, 2021
Oduduwa they just came up with last year....
Sorry guy's ,bt you guys still have a very long way ,to make that your oduduwa Dreams, come through...

Go and ask my uncle Nnamdi how far...
You're agitating for oduduwa, while your yoruba vp is, in his office sipping coffee..

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Terorislam: 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
Even our chief imam in Ede Osun state preached the same thing on Friday

2 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by LeeSantos(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2021
The most disunited tribe in the world is the Yorubas. They all speak with the side of their mouth. ordinary community meeting they haven't stand together. plan something with them and start hearing "emi o si be oo".(we are not with them o).

They are also not bold, and can't stand their ground even in a school PTA. they will be at home complaining to their neighbours and friends, ah that proprietor cannot increase school fees anyaw, when they get to the meeting, after the owner drops the news. you start hearing. "ah o ti po ju, but olorun a runwa lowò" (the fee is too much, but God will help us shaa)

even if the country give them this independence willingly, they will still be scared to take it. funny tribe.

I just love reading their news cus it always funny.

3 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Pierocash(m): 7:21am On Mar 22, 2021
No reasonable group of tribe wants to share same country with the fulanis.

Very wicked,greedy,and destructive creatures. No country you find them makes progress.

Cursed creatures.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Charmingrascal(m): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
Honestly I was seriously shocked all the time I saw Yorubas attack MNK and Biafran agitators.

Was it just for political reason? Nigerian politics and the coming of Buhari into power did a lot of damages to some Yorubas power of reasoning.

I saw how some myopically celebrate Lagos Ibadan rail project. For real? Don't get me wrong, the project is a good one. But have you ever wondered what you can achieve as an independent nation? Have you wondered how much the bad economy of Buhari has taken from your hand? Have you wondered what insecurity have caused you? Is government all about project?

Have you watched how everything built in the middle East was burnt to the ground due to insecurity? Do you in anyway care for the future of your generations? Have you visited any country in Europe? Have you cared to learn that your natural resources and human resources is underutilized? Have you gone round Yoruba land to know the number of unemployed graduates and people feeling frustrated? Do you care to o know the latest amount Nigeria is owning as debt and the loan terms?

For honesty sake, Yorubas are the best positioned to kick start a progressive country in the event of Nigeria break up. Why most of them are not confident to join Igbos beats my imagination. You cannot continue to see everything from the prism of politics and have a good sense of reasoning. Time to wake up is now.

Y'all saying Yorubas are attacking Kanu are actually wrong, when last did u see a Yoruba person attack Kanu or ESN?

The initial attacks against Kanu's IPOB by the Yorubas was caused by Kanu himself, he was always attacking Yorubas and he ordered his boys to attack Yorubas. He even ask them not to attend Churches with Yorubas as GOs.
Would you have expected the Yorubas to embrace someone who obviously detests them? Never!

Now Kanu is back to his senses and it is clear to him that this is a battle he can't win alone, now he is at peace with every other tribe who he knows are crucial to his struggle.

Who would ever think that Kanu would take Asari's declaration of Biafra lightly, Kanu of before would have said all sort of thing about Asari.
Now he understands the fact that we can't fight alone, he needs to carry other willing regions, groups and individuals along.

The only set of Yorubas that are attacking Kanu at the moment are those SW BMCs, I mean those ponmo and boli boys.

We need to unite against these terrorists Fulanis.

Truly I agree that Yorubas have been sleeping for long, we have been claiming liberalism and diplomacy and obviously that is why we are where we are today, that our people can no longer sleep with their eyes closed in their homes because of Fulani terrorists.

Oduduwa Nation is a Nation endorsed by God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Y'all saying Yorubas are attacking Kanu are actually wrong, when last did u see a Yoruba person attack Kanu or ESN?

The initial attacks against Kanu's IPOB by the Yorubas was caused by Kanu himself, he was always attacking Yorubas and he ordered his boys to attack Yorubas. He even ask them not to attend Churches with Yorubas as GOs.
Would you have expected the Yorubas to embrace someone who obviously detests them? Never!

Now Kanu is back to his senses and it is clear to him that this is a battle he can't win alone, now he is at peace with every other tribe who he knows are crucial to his struggle.

Who would ever think that Kanu would take Asari's declaration of Biafra lightly, Kanu of before would have said all sort of thing about Asari.
Now he understands the fact that we can't fight alone, he needs to carry other willing regions, groups and individuals along.

The only set of Yorubas that are attacking Kanu at the moment are those SW BMCs, I mean those ponmo and boli boys.

Truly I agree that Yorubas have been sleeping for long, we have been claiming liberalism and diplomacy and obviously that is why we are where we are today, that our people can no longer sleep with their eyes closed in their homes because of Fulani terrorists.

I agree Kanu himself made a mistake attacking Yorubas. But also some Yorubas who attack Kanu do not do so for same reason.

Even before the emergence of Kanu, some Yorubas have always been known to be anti Biafra. The name Biafra causes them a lot of headache. I believe MNK attack on Yorubas is for same reason.

I believe now is for unity as you said. Nigeria is a big SCAM to both Yorubas and Igbos. Yorubas with both human and natural resources can't just be comfortable in this big mess of a country. Except for those who don't reason properly.

4 Likes

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 22, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Igbos will feign ignorance of the period in time you highlight showing the anti-Yoruba hate preachjng of Kanu, because of their tribal hatred of Yorubas, to keep playing victim.

This is how they always revise history fraudulently to portray themselves as victims or the ones in the right.

Minus Kanu's original attempt to anchor the effort to birth Biafra on an agenda of preaching hate against Yorubas, most Yorubas would not have cared about Igbo's seccesion attempt one way or the other.

Anyone can check my previous post to see I have said it many times, before all this Fulani wahala, that the 'one Nigeria' old boys should not be afraid to let Igbos have their Biafra.

I don't think I have ever seen any Igbo showing pragmatism over the valid and understandable reasons Yorubas have for disliking and condemning Kanu.

The clannishness of Igbos will remain a problem because they can never fault their own. I have recently faulted Igboho, even as his supporters, for' kidnapping' men of the Nigerian Army.

Igbos, because of their inherent clannish nature, would never do that and that is the fundamental difference with Yorubas that mark out why we should not be in the same nation but should work together to separate.

Let everyone go their separate way and impart their core principles, thinking and attitude exclusively on their own people. The North that wants to Become Afghanistan by force should be freed also to achieve that.

1 Like

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 22, 2021
grin
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Asgard13: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2021
And they will always always be noise makers

Oduaa republic cheesy cheesy

This people don believe their propaganda so dey Na dem come the act the propaganda Dey keep for others grin

Yoruba ef
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by dododawa1: 10:24am On Mar 22, 2021
LeeSantos:
The most disunited tribe in the world is the Yorubas. They all speak with the side of their mouth. ordinary community meeting they haven't stand together. plan something with them and start hearing "emi o si be oo".(we are not with them o).

They are also not bold, and can't stand their ground even in a school PTA. they will be at home complaining to their neighbours and friends, ah that proprietor cannot increase school fees anyaw, when they get to the meeting, after the owner drops the news. you start hearing. "ah o ti po ju, but olorun a runwa lowò" (the fee is too much, but God will help us shaa)

even if the country give them this independence willingly, they will still be scared to take it. funny tribe.

I just love reading their news cus it always funny.

where are you froming.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Kapeter(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

Revelation after zipping ogogoro
Yoruba nationalists are always in sifia pain once they hear of freedom. The battle remains to be won.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Kapeter(m): 10:35am On Mar 22, 2021
PureMe01:
No..make Una continue dey attack ipob,mnk and ESN.Na dem be Una problem,no be Fulani.Una good morning.
If genuinely the breakout is not 2023 politically instigated,best wishes but if to say na becos say Yoruba man chances for 2023 no fit happen at all,I rather remain Nigerian for next 8 years.
Just press Tinubu mumu button and promise him presidency 2023,the whole Oduduwa noise upandan and narrative will change instantly.Tinubu should better call his boys to order,else his files will be dusted.He joined the game and he was played,so he better calm down....very selfish Mofo!
Tinubu lives in ibos heads rent free. SMH
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Kapeter(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2021
MajesticKris:
Oduduwa they just came up with last year....
Sorry guy's ,bt you guys still have a very long way ,to make that your oduduwa Dreams, come through...

Go and ask my uncle Nnamdi how far...
You're agitating for oduduwa, while your yoruba vp is, in his office sipping coffee..
You weren't agitating for biafra wen ur brother ekwueme was in his office sipping same tea? Dundee united.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by DDDEnterprises: 10:53am On Mar 22, 2021
Yoruba and Unite? cheesy

Maybe y'all should first work on uniting the Yorubas and settling your differences and ridding yourselves of envious hearts first. Yorubas are one tribe that envy each other and try to bring each other down. There are exceptions but this is very common with Yorubas. The north has a better sense of unity and selflessness.

Anyway, na una sabi. My business for now is to sell data. cheesy

So you can buy affordable data such as airtel 1.5gb for N910 and GLO 2.9gb for N900 and many more. Kindly check my signature for contact and more info. cheesy
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by DSC7: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Time shall tell.......

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by PureMe01: 10:59am On Mar 22, 2021
Kapeter:
Tinubu lives in ibos heads rent free. SMH
Nnamdi Kanu is not living in your heads,he own your heads.. how is Benin Republic this morning my brother?
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by LeeSantos(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2021
dododawa1:
where are you froming.
South South. born and brought up in Lagos, and I'm still in Lagos.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Kapeter(m): 11:29am On Mar 22, 2021
PureMe01:
Nnamdi Kanu is not living in your heads,he own your heads.. how is Benin Republic this morning my brother?
Nonsense
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by PureMe01: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2021
Kapeter:
Nonsense
e pain am

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by StreetFight: 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2021
PureMe01:
Just press Tinubu mumu button and promise him presidency 2023,the whole Oduduwa noise upandan and narrative will change instantly.Tinubu should better call his boys to order,else his files will be dusted.He joined the game and he was played,so he better calm down....very selfish Mofo!

Your stupidity is at another level. But, I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness first, because you don't seem mentally stable and I cannot be arguing with you now only to discover later that you are typing from the psychiatric ward of Enugu Isolation Centre
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by PureMe01: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2021
StreetFight:

Your stupidity is at another level. But, I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness first, because you don't seem mentally stable and I cannot be arguing with you now only to discover later that you are typing from the psychiatric ward of Enugu Isolation Centre
atleast I didn't abandon my home to be typing from Benin Republic

Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by dododawa1: 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2021
LeeSantos:

South South. born and brought up in Lagos, and I'm still in Lagos.
no wonder.
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2021
PureMe01:

Can you just shut the Bleep up?
Who mentioned Igbos in the write up?
Who are the Yorubas attacking ESN?
Helinues? Oshigun?
Abeg carry ur rubbish go front
Re: Oduduwa Republic: Nothing Can Stop Yoruba From Breaking Out Of Nigeria – Pastor by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2021
Any movement that is based on religious bigotry won't last longer. Those who want to escape because of fear of domination can't stand as a country because the world we live is always in a war wether caused by internal or external forces. Nigeria is the most hated country in Africa, but still command highest respect not because she's mightier in terms of arm, resources or power but because of her population and territorial size.
You can't form a tribal Nation because u hate or afraid of others domination while at the same time some of your people are facing serious religious subjugation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Igboho Scammed Millions Of Yoruba People. / Who Is The Most Intelligent And Innovative Governor In Nigeria? / Anambra Airport Built With $2.2bn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.