Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO (22079 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Hits N42.8 Trillion Amid Shrinking Revenue / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N25.7trn, Rises By N3.3trn In One Year / Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by OBA117(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-nigerias-debt-rises-by-n2-3trn-hits-n31tn-dmo/%3famp=1

May God help us too

However, are you interested in learning how to use your smart phone to build stunning *websites* , *professional business logo and card* , *2D & 3D animation videos* , *Google form* , *Worksheet* , *flyers making* etc

If you're interested DM
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Elysiana: 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
still waiting for the rotten meat seller and commander of zombies gboko division.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Yus2020: 8:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Apc has finished Nigeria Oh my God

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by sidonlook: 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
You need not insult the president, he could be doing his best which may not be good enough.
However, Buhari is not alone in this. Is your state governor doing well ? Is your local government doing well ? Or is Buhari packing the monies to his village or developing his businesses for his children to inherit?

I think we should start thinking how to replace these bunch of leaders come 2023 which comes sooner than we think.
Let us think for once .

If they had stopped sharing revenue from excess crude account as former president Jonathan proposed, by now we wouldn't be borrowing all this monies today. And the monies are looted., hence Nigeria is getting worse. The more we take loans the worse we become.

It is high time we say no to any other loan.

It is high time we stopped sharing excess crude account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Djyucee1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mr shock has shocked us with his poor performance.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Perfecttouchade: 8:59pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nigerians , stop ranting online..ask these leaders what dey have done to the country, we deserve an answer, things will continue to get worst if u and I don't speak up and act
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Emyogalanya: 9:10pm On Sep 09, 2020
raker300:
Sell off the states that are the highest beneficiaries of these loans.

Lol..

SE would be the only region left in Nigeria
Left to do what we don't want anything to do with that name

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by nedekid: 9:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
Goahead:
Divide that by 200 million people: Not alot.

We only have to pay 155, 000 each!
Guess if you remove children, aged folks and the unproductive millions in the North, you probably have to share the debt among about 30m people to get the true figure. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
Please can someone go to Aso Rock and bomb this man...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2020
This fulani government-FG is full of criminals and terrorist. Fulani government using debts to sponsoring their terrorist groups in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Dreadlock69(m): 9:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
Figures makes me laugh
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
kalvoken:
grin grin grin grin

A. P. C!!!

Why is everyone keeping quiet now. Next level has not even began fully.

By the time the dead ma walking is done with us all eh, you all that voted him would have quenched(in fela's voice)

Mr integrity has finished all the yam in the barn, he's now borrowed yam excess yam even when his land is no more farm worthy.

Dj play me starting something by Michael Jackson and akon, because those that want change are gonna start seeing something.

Also, give me sleeping dog by lucky dube, I need to forget about naija matters.

Fulani promised to surprise the zoo as one of their election promises.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Cjrane2: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
This is just the beginning. Hajia Zainab Ahmed is cooking up more fraudulent reasons to pocket more loans. grin

By December 2020, Bubu will collect another $13 billion dollars to make the debt a cool figure of $100 Billion Dollars!

Mind you, this was a person that inherited a debt free Nigeria of less than $10 billion from the people he called Kworrupt! grin grin grin

Now i truly miss my sweetheart Kemi Adeosun! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Conceptsncontex(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Zambbros(m): 9:31pm On Sep 09, 2020
This leadership is just a total joke.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Investnow2017: 9:39pm On Sep 09, 2020
Achizzy7:
Wait oo....why can't CBN print more money dat can cover up all our debt

This debt level just dy rise like ijebu garri !!!
Great Economist cheesy Maybe CBN needs more ink and paper. I will find out why and revert cheesy
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 09, 2020
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Openbusiness: 9:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Evercurious(f): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2020
Golan007:

But you are the real zombie.

Your governor would continue to use your head.

Your relatives would never get their salaries and even your pension would never be paid.

Pls.stop.being stupid here

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Goodman247: 9:51pm On Sep 09, 2020
What a wasteful country, It is only the oil that is saving us

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Openbusiness: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
The problem is not that Nigeria has 31 trillion naira debt. THE REAL PROBLEM is that Nigeria has 31 trillion naira debt with NOTHING significant to show for it. May God continue to have mercy on me
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by jaysport: 9:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Truth be told....Nigeria miss goodluck....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by surgical: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

What a mess!

Plunging the future of Nigeria into more debts, this is crazy!

I do not only have a problem with borrowing to fund capital projects, are these funds being used judiciously by the ministries?

Even if Buhari is claiming "holier than thou", I hope the ministries and other agencies are not siphoning funds like NDDC did.

Why should we keep quiet over a mans' incompetence because we wanted another lukewarm president out, when both are birds of a feather.

We must start choosing shrewd Nigerians, I mean technocrats that can save us from this mess we have plunged into.

Say no to imposing of a thief under the guise of zoning, a move that is destined to drag us into dirtier mud.

I don't know much but one thing I do know is that Buhari has been a monumental failure.

See my signature if your into sports betting jare. Let us win together with Lionsbet. Sign up now and send me a pm.
Real disaster,someboy that is even borrowing rice and beans from ECOWAS,by the time he is done with Nigerians they will be cured of their stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by abah001: 10:05pm On Sep 09, 2020
When Donald trump said he is a lifeless president people where yet to understand. Gradually we all can see it.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by chikeorji123(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Nawao.. Backward nation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / Tinubu In Borno, Commissions Schools, Hospitals & Housing Units (Photos) / Senator Okorocha Meets With Osinbajo Over Feud With Uzodima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.