Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,585 members, 7,958,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO (22303 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Hits N25.7trn, Rises By N3.3trn In One Year / DMO Releases List Of Indebted States And How Much They Owe / Lagos State Has Highest Foreign Debt In The Country- DMO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by babtoundey(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2020
Debt increases with no commemorating rise in standard of living of Nigerians and infrastructural facilities. If you care to know what Nigeria debt services, check the lifestyle of Nigerian politicians and their loyalists then you will understand the plight of a country in need of urgent salvation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2020
dokie:
That is a whooping us$81b at an exchange rate of N380. We are gradually getting there.

The moment our income can no longer service our debts, the foreclosure starts and the country eventually winds up, just like a typical business.

When the country is fully grounded, we will now forcefully discuss our structural problem. Only then will we have a new emergence.

Quite unfortunately, many will not make it through. But those who eventually do will build the new nations that will emerge from Nigeria.

Very simply: The money we generate as a nation can no longer meet our needs, so we have to borrow.

Nobody borrows money for the fun of it.

Money no dey again. Our cash cow (oil) can no longer generate enough money to meet our genuine needs and our corruption. And the corruption is only going to get worse. When plenty people dey chop from one plate, na when food wan finish na im dem dey rush am pass.

Nigeria is about to be shreded to pieces by those in the corridors of power.

Save your curses bro. So far Nigerians are the ones dying, while Buhari and his family members are busy having a ball.

You are very well Informed and enlightened. I like how you mapped out those paragraphs.....
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by bejeria101(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
The last cowbender at work. Only he can achieve this feat.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Kalatium(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-nigerias-debt-rises-by-n2-3trn-hits-n31tn-dmo/%3famp=1
This country is sitting on a keg of gun powder with cigarette in its mouth.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by alvincruse(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2020
shegzhkn:
Our Darling daddy has done it again & will continue to do more in the coming months ahead.

We the sane Nigerians adore you for this landmark achievement, Thank you.

signed:

Chairman, Presidential task force on Misinformation, hoax and propaganda, Nairaland Annex.

grin

You won't see the dead meat seller on threads like this
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by shegzhkn: 1:13am On Sep 10, 2020
alvincruse:

You won't see the dead meat seller on threads like this
Lol.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Buharidgeneral: 1:34am On Sep 10, 2020
Goahead:
Divide that by 200 million people: Not alot.

We only have to pay 155, 000 each!
Who is we if I may ask
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 10, 2020
sidonlook:
You need not insult the president, he could be doing his best which may not be good enough.
However, Buhari is not alone in this. Is your state governor doing well ? Is your local government doing well ? Or is Buhari packing the monies to his village or developing his businesses for his children to inherit?

I think we should start thinking how to replace these bunch of leaders come 2023 which comes sooner than we think.
Let us think for once .

If they had stopped sharing revenue from excess crude account as former president Jonathan proposed, by now we wouldn't be borrowing all this monies today. And the monies are looted., hence Nigeria is getting worse. The more we take loans the worse we become.

It is high time we say no to any other loan.

It is high time we stopped sharing excess crude account.
Stop typing rubbish, who borrowed the money? The Governors or Buhari. Before Buhari came into office, Nigeria’s debt was at 12 trillion Naira. Meaning that he has borrowed more than what PDP borrowed in 16 years and he is still borrowing more. Naira has been on a free fall since he came into office. You and your people will definitely bear the brunt even after he leaves office.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by 2016v2017: 2:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Racoon:
"Nigeria must continue to borrow"- Usman Finance minister.When it's said that this government is a disaster, zombies call people wailers.Enjoy! Generations will be locked paying this debts.
The slavery will start soon.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Kingbuhari(m): 3:15am On Sep 10, 2020
Hahahahahaha people embrace yourselves the worst is coming ... My only fear is the Bucky money in my account

Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Kingbuhari(m): 3:20am On Sep 10, 2020
Goahead:

if I pay my own am I free to sell my citizenship
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Kingbuhari(m): 3:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Yellowbar people has to apologise to Igbos for their Foolishness and selfishness, their greed brought us here
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by mankan2k7(m): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Why are u killing the Christians
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Kingbuhari(m): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2020
I don't know why histories keep repeating itself in Nigeria, or does it mean we the voters are brain Dead, Buhari was around 33 yrs when he couldn't move an Economy despite naira and dollars are equals... Last year i came back to Nigeria, I decided to visit grandpa as Keke dropped me off the first thing the man asked me, Nwokem where is your car , because he knw I hardly visit with public transport, I replied him, grandpa I parked it home to save cost , he shake his head and started laughing, I asked him what's so amusing about it, he told me this is what my father told him in 1983 when Buhari was in power, as it stands now wiseness of the Yorubas is now stupidness of the Igbos... Igbos didn't vote for Buhari not because they hate him but because it will never provide enabling environment for them to prosper... We haven't seen the worst yet, embrace yourselves people because nah unah Bank account they go target for another free money when countries and forign agencies stop borrowing them money
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Amudeneogu: 5:20am On Sep 10, 2020
NIGERIANS DEMANDED FOR CHANGE AND THERE WAS CHANGE THEREFORE THEY SHOULD NOT COMPLAIN[img][/img]
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by rummmy: 5:37am On Sep 10, 2020
you will never see that dead meat seller comment on his darling daddy
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Slurity(m): 6:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Kwanza:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-nigerias-debt-rises-by-n2-3trn-hits-n31tn-dmo/%3famp=1
As of August 31, 2020 federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.88 trillion, for a total national debt of $26.70 trillion.[5][6] At the end of 2019, debt held by the public was approximately 79.2% of GDP,[7][8] and approximately 37% of the debt held by the public was owned by foreigners.[9]. I hope you have a calculator that can convert US debt to Naira and compare. There is hardly no country in the world that is not on debt.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Slurity(m): 6:30am On Sep 10, 2020
Kingbuhari:
I don't know why histories keep repeating itself in Nigeria, or does it mean we the voters are brain Dead, Buhari was around 33 yrs when he couldn't move an Economy despite naira and dollars are equals... Last year i came back to Nigeria, I decided to visit grandpa as Keke dropped me off the first thing the man asked me, Nwokem where is your car , because he knw I hardly visit with public transport, I replied him, grandpa I parked it home to save cost , he shake his head and started laughing, I asked him what's so amusing about it, he told me this is what my father told him in 1983 when Buhari was in power, as it stands now wiseness of the Yorubas is now stupidness of the Igbos... Igbos didn't vote for Buhari not because they hate him but because it will never provide enabling environment for them to prosper... We haven't seen the worst yet, embrace yourselves people because nah unah Bank account they go target for another free money when countries and forign agencies stop borrowing them money
As of August 31, 2020 federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.88 trillion, for a total national debt of $26.70 trillion.[5][6] At the end of 2019, debt held by the public was approximately 79.2% of GDP,[7][8] and approximately 37% of the debt held by the public was owned by foreigners.[9]. All all countries in the world are on debt and Nigeria is even less compared to some country in terms of population
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Slurity(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Nbotee:
China go soon com colonize us again... Som Tin Wong with dis govt
As of August 31, 2020 federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.88 trillion, for a total national debt of $26.70 trillion.[5][6] At the end of 2019, US debt held by the public was approximately 79.2% of GDP,[7][8] and approximately 37% of the debt held by the public was owned by foreigners.[9]. Italy and Brazil are already in recession
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Slurity(m): 6:35am On Sep 10, 2020
Goahead:

. What of the mighty US. How much will each citizen pay? They are about 320,millions and with debt of As of August 31, 2020 federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.88 trillion, for a total national debt of $26.70 trillion.[5][6] At the end of 2019, debt held by the public was approximately 79.2% of GDP,[7][8] and approximately 37% of the debt held by the public was owned by foreigners.[9]. Take your calculator and do for us and make sure you convert your answers to Naira too
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Slurity(m): 6:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Tedpgrass:

"you forgot 50 million are cows "

And the so called cows are our leaders that your God commanded you to honour but your hatred has make you remain in intentional sin
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by pquaver(m): 7:52am On Sep 10, 2020
azmanaty02:

Common shut up that smelly gutter u call mouth as u have absolute nothing to say.
. 10 of you remain negligible in the scheme of things... You are beneath me.. Hungry dog..
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by pquaver(m): 7:53am On Sep 10, 2020
Trentee:

It’s unfortunate that Buhari has borrowed your future. Sai Babarian, in 5 years buhari borrowed more than PDP did in 16 years, yet you and your family are still wallowing in poverty

Why did the paradise borrow at all? When they are good and their policies were fantastic why did the leave debts? You can deceive only your gullible equals. You can insult from now till tomorrow if it makes you feel good.. It doesn't change anything in reality... That I am bigger than your generations remains a fact typing on Nairaland cannot change.. So you can go ahead with the insultsif it gives you a temporary feeling of escape from your impoverished life but after hitting submit.. You will land bank in your reality were your lazy ass is blaming Buhari for your generational failure..
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 10, 2020
pquaver:
. 10 of my smelly ashaw.o mother remain negligible in the scheme of things... She's a clown and beneath me.. my father is also a Hungry dog..

Good for ur parents
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 10, 2020
Na from us them wan squeeze the money take pay china.They don increase everything from vat,duty stamp,fuel price, but they refused to cut down on their over bloated salaries and allowances.
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by pquaver(m): 8:10am On Sep 10, 2020
azmanaty02:

Good for ur parents
.. Good for your father.. I heard your das is called Jack and died during operation python dance... Son of jack
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2020
pquaver:
.. Good for your father.. I heard your das is called Jack and died during operation python dance... Son of jack

Compose good and comprehensible english, then I will gladly engage you. Now run along. Son of a wh.ore
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2020
There accounts are reading centibillion..
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Diamondsaheed(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2020
still counting,our government always claim to borrow money,but d funny part is dis borrow found z being stolen buy some people
Re: Nigeria’s Debt Hits N31trn – DMO by Kingbuhari(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Slurity:

As of August 31, 2020 federal debt held by the public was $20.83 trillion and intragovernmental holdings were $5.88 trillion, for a total national debt of $26.70 trillion.[5][6] At the end of 2019, debt held by the public was approximately 79.2% of GDP,[7][8] and approximately 37% of the debt held by the public was owned by foreigners.[9]. All all countries in the world are on debt and Nigeria is even less compared to some country in terms of population
and how do you plan to pay that dept and the money they are borrowing here and there are they putting in it into effective

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Ekpungu EFCC Secretary, Names Board Members / NDLEA Arraigns Ejiofor Felix Enwereaku For Importing ₦8 Billion Cocaine / FG Orders MDAs To Stop Using Gmail, Yahoo Mail For Official Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.