Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) (5965 Views)

2023: How Tinubu Disrespected The Olu Of Warri. / Oshiomole: Obaseki Disrespected The Oba Of Benin By Wearing A Cap To The Palace / How Goodluck Jonathan Was Disrespected As A President (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by twodee75: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
DCatt:
You are just allergic to truth and it's just going to keep you blind.

Ooni being oba is a product of Nigeria's politics, it has nothing to do with Yoruba tradition, even Ooni knows that he's just larping and prays people stay ignorant. Ooni's place is with the Orisa and not as Oba but as an attendant.

Infact back in the days, Aareonakakanfo was almost as powerful as Oba Alaafin and Ooni was distant 3rd after Areonakakanfo. Ask real and neutral historians who knew about Nigeria well before we became western Nigeria and they will tell you.

You and those that change Yoruba history by making an Orisa attendant to start acting like Oba and destroying the foundation are the problem facing Yorubaland.

Ile Ife under Oyo was the Yoruba religious headquarters when all Yoruba worshipped Orisa even Aareonakakanfo was based in another town

Yoruba tradition of old is what is guiding me and until Yoruba return to the way the ancestors arranged it, you will keep holding the short end of the stick.

Oyo has the complete Yoruba political system and that is why

1. Alaafin is the only one with palace,

2. Alaafin is the only one that can install generalissimos of Yoruba title like Areonakakanfo and other paramount Yoruba titles.

3. Alaafin is the only one with ALASE EKEJI ORISA praise, even my own very Oba Awujale who has been Oba before Ooni can't claim that praise, all other Obas burrowed it from Alaafin.

4. Alaafin is the only one who is also now an Orisa (Sango)

Ooni back in the days is the same as how most church goers see their pastors today. Back then Oso(wizards) were healers, infact they were what you call doctors today. That's where names like Soyinka, Soyemi, Sorinde and others came from. Ooni had the power of Adeboye and Dr. Carson combine and was revered but he still answered to his Oba which is Alaafin.

You guys need to let Yoruba tradition be so you can receive blessings of the land. You can see how the Orisas are tormenting Yorubaland right now and that's why anywhere you see chairs and tables, Ooni will be the 3rd item there as if he's part of event planners consignments, he's damn too cheap. Ooni needs to stop running around like someone with mental problem demanding respect everywhere from Eleko Oba Akiolu to Tinubu, respect will find him if he deserves it.

Well and educative write up, but I want you to answer this question " where is the origin of Yoruba race?
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by DCatt: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2020
That depends on how far you want to go!

But Yoruba have been where we are now
for thousands of years.

Yoruba are are ancient people. I mean ancient of ancient tribe and that's why I was not surprised when I saw a study on how old we are. When compared to where we were when some part of Nigeria were still running naked in the Bush, it's a shame that we still where we are today. Nigeria has really held Yoruba back. There's a study suggesting that we have gene of the first humans. Though it first sounded mischievous in nature but when the study mentioned Esan(though I don't know much about them)in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and Gambia among others, I kinda believe it. Though I know exactly where the study is going but if I say it here it would make me sound like some people who are always looking to be Jews.

1. Sierra Leoneans bear Yoruba names and some Liberians.

2. Gambians sing Yoruba songs as part of their traditional songs, eat what Yoruba call Ebe/ Asaro and call it the same. And the Aku tribe native to the capital Banjul are Yoruba descendants.
twodee75:

Well and educative write up, but I want you to answer this question " where is the origin of Yoruba race?
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by DCatt: 12:51am On Sep 12, 2020
I didn't click on your link cause it's unnecessary.

Ooni is not Oba but Abore!
GarangDeMabior:

https://www.nairaland.com/6076895/list-obas-yoruba-land-ranking
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by NGpatriot: 12:53am On Sep 12, 2020
twodee75:

Check all my posts I don't just post for talking sake. What you do know you don't it there nothing you can do than to accept it.
Prince Ademola Ademiluyi is the preferred candiate for both Ogbeni and Asiwaju just cos is a close confidant of Chief Rasaq Okoya (chairman, Eleganza Group) go to Ife and make your finding very well....

It's very hard to accurately respond to your post because it's muddled and unreadable. Even hard to see the point you are trying to make.

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by hajimosho(m): 10:20am On Sep 12, 2020
DCatt:

he's damn too cheap, Ooni needs to stop running around like someone with mental problem demanding respect everywhere from Eleko Oba Akiolu to Tinubu, respect will find him if he deserves it.

The bolded clearly shows that you lack iota of honour and civility. How can you stoop so low to judge his movement with such statements.

You seem indescribable

Come off my mention, you are sinking too low

Yoruba Land is still the most peaceful region in Nigeria, it welcomes the highest influx of citizens across other geo-political zones till date. Your assertion of tormenting Yorubaland is clear hatred of the level of tranquility experienced.

Your mention of wizard is totally unrelated to the topic of discussion and there have never been a time when Ooni is subservient to the Alaafin even before the Pre-independence of Nigeria. You are re-writing stories without a proof and you think you are safe from c...

You even said Ooni being Oba is political when they have been regarded as one pre-invasion of the British.

You have no knowledge about Yoruba history of Old except fairytales you might have cooked up in your false-retorting mind. Bring a reliable proof to back up your repeated lies.

You can spend all your time trying to refute his supremacy, Its an effort in futility and a dead-end jargon.

Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by myobjective: 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Hello

This is yoruba land and not Fulani land.

We have our culture and traditions

Ilorin is also Yorubaland.

Stop fooling yourself, all the kings in Nigeria lose their power the moment the British colonialist step foot into Nigeria. What we have today are ceremonial kings without any power.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
[s]
myobjective:

Ilorin is also Yorubaland.

Stop fooling yourself, all the kings in Nigeria lose their power the moment the British colonialist step foot into Nigeria. What we have today are ceremonial kings without any power.
[/s]This one doesn’t know what the indirect rule was and how it went initially
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by nku5: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
See how Tinubu touts are celebrating this insult to the throne. So your culture does not matter because of one man. Make una no complain later o grin

1 Like

Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by Oracleforce: 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2020
uruba23:
Jagaban influences his attainment to the throne....It is not necessarily disrespect...it is a different thing if it was in his palace...So you can call Jagaban the unofficial Baba Oba if that title exists...Abeg make you na leave Jagaban alone.

But the last time I checked Obasanjo prostrated for Ooni of Ifee...i don't think Tinubu can ever attain to the height chief Obasanjo has attained globally and in the southwest...
Pls, don't let us be biased in our argurment....Tinubu bluff off and that was why he hasn't made any official statement concerning this uncultured gesture.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2020
Oracleforce:

But the last time I checked Obasanjo prostrated for Ooni of Ifee...i don't think Tinubu can ever attain to the height chief Obasanjo has attained globally and in the southwest...
Pls, don't let us be biased in our argurment....Tinubu bluff off and that was why he hasn't made any official statement concerning this uncultured gesture.
If you read through my statements I said Chief Obasanjo did postrated only at the Ooni palace and protocols are followed when outside his palace.Moreover after watching the video it wasn't only Oga Tinubu that didn't stand up but because he is a political expose person he is an easy prey for tougue and chat lashing.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by eniorisha(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Ki o ro gba lenu re lai
Aayan ga e lai
Iyalode of Nairaland is speaking. E Jebure awo Olugbebe
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by DCatt: 3:01am On Sep 13, 2020
Since when did your kind of "peaceful" translate to freedom and prosperity? Are ghosttowns not peaceful? You'd better watch those your so-called peaceful word, it could mean y'all are already dead, considering that Yoruba are the only people who are not the first priority in their own land just like conquered people.

What you called peaceful is the kind of peace of the graveyard, as foreigners are pillaging your land and exploiting you. I'm concerned about Yorubaland because you are now slaves in your own land and there's no insult bigger that.

The wizard I mentioned had everything to do with the discussion because you don't know your history. Ooni has always been lower than even the Oyomesi because his own power starts and ends in the Orisa shrine, he was not only subservient to the Alaafin, he was far low to the IKU BABA YEYE!

You are the one who has no proof of what you are saying, everything I'm saying is spot on even Ooni knows it but can't say it since some of you are falling for the fraud.

Ooni is a glorified Babalawo! He has no crown!

Alaafin is not only an Orisa but an emperor too. All old Yoruba diasporans like Cubans, Brazilians and others have traditional Spanish songs with Alaafin Oyo, but Ooni is just for the most part a new thing to them(except in regard to Orisa care)he's just now running around to introduce and establish himself.

Royalty and Kingship have always been associated with Alaafin Oyo, while Orisa care and rituals are the jobs of Ooni.

Oyo language is the general Yoruba language we all speak.

The Yoruba we all answer to is from OyoOba!

We have Oyotunji village in America not IleIfetunji because Ile Ife is a spiritual land under Oyo royalty.

You need to learn your history, you will never find any text pre the time Ooni Aderemi was appointed governor general suggesting he was Oba, he was in the shrine before then, and not in palace.

You are so ignorant!

Listen to this and hear from Ooni praise singers saying "KO S'OBA N'IFE" meaning NO OBA IN ILE IFE, OLU AYE NI WON JE. I'm sure it slipped from the praise singers mouth.

It was at the beginning of this video but it has been edited out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54E5DuLz06c

This Ooni is the nastiest human ever to walk the earth for making them edit this video, this junk channel couldn't have done that on their own and I just lost the little respect I had for him because of the Ooni title, he must be a dirty dog I swear!

And listen to how Ooni Aderemi was celebrated with the song "OBA DI MEJI" and ask yourselves why any Oba would be happy to have a rival if he's not the usurper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnKTwVb50bM
hajimosho:

Yoruba Land is still the most peaceful region in Nigeria, it welcomes the highest influx of citizens across other geo-political zones till date. Your assertion of tormenting Yorubaland is clear hatred of the level of tranquility experienced.

Your mention of wizard is totally unrelated to the topic of discussion and there have never been a time when Ooni is subservient to the Alaafin even before the Pre-independence of Nigeria. You are re-writing stories without a proof and you think you are safe from c...

You even said Ooni being Oba is political when they have been regarded as one pre-invasion of the British.

You have no knowledge about Yoruba history of Old except fairytales you might have cooked up in your false-retorting mind. Bring a reliable proof to back up your repeated lies.

You can spend all your time trying to refute his supremacy, Its an effort in futility and a dead-end jargon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by twodee75: 9:10am On Sep 13, 2020
NGpatriot:

It's very hard to accurately respond to your post because it's muddled and unreadable. Even hard to see the point you are trying to make.

If you don't understand that then read this below article.... Cos I know people like you ... One way traffic....

Making of Ooni Ogunwusi: The Facts!

By Olawale Olaleye

Some folks had challenged me earlier today to put out my facts as far as the emergence of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, Ojaja II is concerned and I’m doing just that now. From a few of the responses on the thread of my previous posts, it’s evident that the truth had been lost in the mix, either by design or default. But I’ll see to it now and set it straight.

In a concise form, I’d try as much as possible to reveal some of the untold stories of the emergence of the Ooni, with the hope that those, who had disagreed with me, would come out with their own facts, not necessarily agreeing with me.

I’d like to start by admitting that, Oba Ogunwusi as the 51st Ooni of Ife, was definitely ordained by God, and not any man, else enough efforts were made to frustrate his emergence. However, it was a destiny fulfilled through the instrumentality of certain individuals, but certainly not the Ifa Eko or Lion of Bourdilon as many delightfully believed.

For the record, Ile-Ife has four ruling houses, and I will list them with the respective predecessors to the current Oba. They are, Ooni Ademiluyi from the Lafogido rulling house; Ooni Aderemi, from Oshikola rulling House; Ooni Sijuade from the Ogboru rulling House and of course, the incumbent, Ooni Ogunwusi, from the Giesi rulling House.

Thus, following the passing of Ooni Okunade Sijuade, in July of 2015, Ile-Ife was literally thrown into a frenzy and turmoil, as the selection of a successor had elicited the interest of Lagos political leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, who had an agenda to install his friend, Prince Dipo Eludoyin. But the prince was not interested and refused to be dragged into the tussle for the Obaship. In fact, he left for London, just to be out of sight.

Not satisfied, Tinubu went on to poach Prince Ayedun, a former commissioner in former Governor Rauf Aregbesola's cabinet. That too was not to fly, because of the more intricate dimensions to the choice of the new Ooni, which would not ignore the standard process.

Mindful of the fact that the selection of the new Ooni was to come from the rotational system gazetted by the government of the late Chief Bola Ige in 1980, it would be nearly impossible to bypass the Giesi ruling house. That one factor, unfortunately, stood against all the machinations of Tinubu known to disrespect rules and process in everything.

With the Gazette, the Giesi rulling house was next to produce the new Ooni but Tinubu, as he is known to do with his other choices, wanted to politicise this renowned Yoruba tradition for his own political interests and gains. Whatever they were! But the Ife people resisted any such moves and his plot was subsequently exposed to former President Olusegun Obasanjo, who would naturally stand in opposition camp with Tinubu.

At this point, Obasanjo, a close friend to the leader of the Giesi rulling house, Professor Adeyemi Aderibigbe, a 95-year old former Deputy Minister of Defence to the then Defence Minister Ribadu (father of Nuhu Ribadu), took it up upon himself to salvage the Yoruba culture and tradition.

Having had a full knowledge of Tinubu’s moves to compromise the process, Obasanjo made a call to Aso Rock and told Professor Aderibigbe to go and report Tinubu's efforts at truncating the traditional process of selecting the new Oba by its 16 Kingmakers to the president, Muhammadu Buhari. Of course, Baba Iyabo facilitated the appointment, even though the professor too has a rich network at the seat of power.

Incidentally, and perhaps, by providence, on the day Professor Aderibigbe got to the Villa, he was ushered into a waiting area and behold, Tinubu and Chief Bisi Akande were already seated, also waiting to meet with the president.

After about 10 minutes, President Buhari walked in and immediately elected to speak with the oldest man first, whom he knew from his previous cabinet as Head of State.

Typical of old men, who have nothing to lose, Professor Aderibigbe wasted no time to expose Tinubu’s plans in the presence of the President and Baba Akande and the President immediately turned to Asiwaju for response and reason for his involvement since this was an Osun matter and not Lagos State.

Obviously not expecting such an attack, Tinubu was clearly cornered and immediately backed down on his mission to install the new Ooni. The president’s intervention needed no further clarification.

Meanwhile, it is true that the Elegushi had earlier taken the Ooni to Tinubu before his eventual emergence, in the hope that he would buy into the idea, but Tinubu’s mind was already made up on the person he wanted as the new Ooni and that visit was just a formality. It was of no consequence. Oba Ogunwusi was the preferred choice, allegedly tipped for the throne even by the late Ooni.

Besides, Aregbesola too had been receiving calls from prominent people, who prevailed on him not to disrupt a process already known to tradition. He was said to have squealed to his leader, that there might be crisis in Ile-Ife if he altered the process and urged that things be left as they were, because he was on the ground as governor.

Of course, that’s Tinubu for you. When Hon. Abike Dabiri and others took Hon. Mulikat Adeola to him in 2011 as the choice candidate for speaker, House of Representatives, how did that visit change the fact that he later had a deal with the other side and conceded the slot of the South-west to the north for purely selfish reasons, even after he had given his word to Mulikat.

Therefore, for those who did not know what the facts are, stop the falsehood. Tinubu did not support the Ooni, let alone make him one. He has no stake whatsoever in his Obaship. Pure and simple!

Source: Igbimọ aṣojú Yoruba
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by Dedetwo(m): 9:31am On Sep 13, 2020
hajimosho:

It's a big and heavy task on you writing notes to defend your absurdity. I wouldn't have made a statement if not for your repetitive rants. You are trying to pitch Oyo against Ife, when it is well known by all Yorubas that the latter is the foundation of their ancestry.

If you are paid to do this, the fund might not last you beyond a while, but if it is to divide the Yoruba nation, May it be solidified and your wish become thwarted.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/12303808_img20200830wa0001_jpeg7edd438159017e25e66038f9bf5e0843

Alaafin did not bow to Ooni. What being described by people of low intelligence as Alaafin bowing to Ooni is magnified by difference in height. In the picture circulated for all the wrong reason, both tried accord similar respect to each other.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by Dedetwo(m): 9:44am On Sep 13, 2020
DCatt:
You are just allergic to truth and it's just going to keep you blind.

Ooni being oba is a product of Nigeria's politics, it has nothing to do with Yoruba tradition, even Ooni knows that he's just larping and prays people stay ignorant. Ooni's place is with the Orisa and not as Oba but as an attendant.

Infact back in the days, Aareonakakanfo was almost as powerful as Oba Alaafin and Ooni was distant 3rd after Areonakakanfo. Ask real and neutral historians who knew about Nigeria well before we became western Nigeria and they will tell you.

You and those that change Yoruba history by making an Orisa attendant to start acting like Oba and destroying the foundation are the problem facing Yorubaland.

Ile Ife under Oyo was the Yoruba religious headquarters when all Yoruba worshipped Orisa even Aareonakakanfo was based in another town

Yoruba tradition of old is what is guiding me and until Yoruba return to the way the ancestors arranged it, you will keep holding the short end of the stick.

Oyo has the complete Yoruba political system and that is why

1. Alaafin is the only one with palace,

2. Alaafin is the only one that can install generalissimos of Yoruba title like Areonakakanfo and other paramount Yoruba titles.

3. Alaafin is the only one with ALASE EKEJI ORISA praise, even my own very Oba Awujale who has been Oba before Ooni can't claim that praise, all other Obas burrowed it from Alaafin.

4. Alaafin is the only one who is also now an Orisa (Sango)

Ooni back in the days is the same as how most church goers see their pastors today. Back then Oso(wizards) were healers, infact they were what you call doctors today. That's where names like Soyinka, Soyemi, Sorinde and others came from. Ooni had the power of Adeboye and Dr. Carson combine and was revered but he still answered to his Oba which is Alaafin.

You guys need to let Yoruba tradition be so you can receive blessings of the land. You can see how the Orisas are tormenting Yorubaland right now and that's why anywhere you see chairs and tables, Ooni will be the 3rd item there as if he's part of event planners consignments, he's damn too cheap. Ooni needs to stop running around like someone with mental problem demanding respect everywhere from Eleko Oba Akiolu to Tinubu, respect will find him if he deserves it.

Few wise non-Yari.ba people knew about the truth in the above post. However there are deluded Yari.ba peeps from backwater who are oblivious to the facts.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by hajimosho(m): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Alaafin did not bow to Ooni. What being described by people of low intelligence as Alaafin bowing to Ooni is magnified by difference in height. In the picture circulated for all the wrong reason, both tried accord similar respect to each other.

I didn't specify bowing in my statements and neither have you displayed intelligence by ascribing such.

What I hinted is, Ooni stool supercedes that of Alaafin. Oduduwa never presided in Oyo but his progenies. This is documented and widely accepted.

Any contrary to this is from the revisionist.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by hajimosho(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2020
DCatt:

What you called peaceful is the kind of peace of the graveyard, as foreigners are pillaging your land and exploiting you.

If ghosts town is the definition of your peacefulness, then you are better in a grave yard than on earth.

I'm concerned about Yorubaland because you are now slaves in your own land and there's no insult bigger that.
You are obviously not a Yoruba person but an hidden but soon to be unveiled foe for regarding us 'slaves'. To whom if I may ask?

It was at the beginning of this video but it has been edited out!

Don't join me in your trashtalk and insult-hurling expedition, I don't crave for one.

Tell me the first priority in Yorubaland, and what others are getting in theirs which is missing. We elected our leaders and being governed by Yoruba indigenes from Federal to State level.

We don't cry marginalization, can't you realise the nuance you just typed.

Your often-repeated junks doesn't hold water because there are no evidence to back up your fairytales and you wouldn't find any. Your hatred for the Ooni has transcended beyond the present occupier and gone directly to besmirch the stool. You also boastfully place curses on yourself claiming he paid to edit your video evidence.

You created a thread 'Let's talk Tinubu' where you are praising and rallying Yorubas to support him in 2023. Yet, you are head over heels to demystify him and the Ooni who care to associate with him on this thread.

I hate dealing with hydra-headed people who can best be described as destructive entity. You talk with both sides of your mouth and easy is it for intelligent people to see through your folly.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by DCatt: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2020
I'm sure you sound like you just crawl out of your grave, just change your name to corpse, you are dead in body, soul and spirit.

Even peaceful slaves are dead if they are not doing everything to gain their freedom. Not everyone walking is alive, you probably look like a decomposed dog.

If you think all Yoruba are like you enemies of the land, you are mistaken, some of us will tell the truth no matter what!

Slaves to Nigeria of course!

So much for hiding your insulting comments from the Mods.

Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by DCatt: 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2020
If you are not made for the trashheap you won't be quoting me, I'm just here to take the trash out.

If you don't already know the difference between Yorubaland and other regions by now, you are just a waste of time and it doesn't matter what I say, you will never understand.

You don't need to cry marginalization, you can do something about it.

I keep repeating it because truth can't change. Ooni doesn't deserve respect, he's a fraud. I don't need to hate Ooni who is already a useless person all by himself, he has nothing to offer Yoruba than shame. The only reason you all worship him is because you don't know any better, you can't think for yourselves. I have given more than enough evidence to show that Ooni is not Oba but an usurper, you are yet to do the same. No, the only curse placed is on you to meet a sudden death if I'm telling the truth about Ooni's praise singer saying "KO S'OBA N'IFE OLU AYE NI WON NJE" on a video. Even Ooni is under a curse and has no power to curse anyone, he will be disgraced soon, even more than his predecessor as the Orisa put him through hell!

Yes I created this thread to set the record straight and I'm going to create another one so hold on to your head since you don't like truth. I don't know how Abore is not Oba can keep bringing headache to you.

Ooni is a nobody, I see him as a mental patient with the way he runs around. He's embarassing
Yoruba, babalawo or not and I don't know why this is too difficult for some of you to understand.

Ooni is not doing anything to make Yorubaland better, he is a hustler and a real time fraud.

See what Ile Ife people have to say about Ooni.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKo2949IcnA

Ooni is not doing Tinubu a favor by "associating' with Tinubu, Jagaban is a made man and has been made before Ooni learned to call his father, daddy. It is Ooni who needs Tinubu to stay relevant.
hajimosho:

Don't join me in your trashtalk and insult-hurling expedition, I don't crave for one.

Tell me the first priority in Yorubaland, and what others are getting in theirs which is missing. We elected our leaders and being governed by Yoruba indigenes from Federal to State level.

We don't cry marginalization, can't you realise the nuance you just typed.

Your often-repeated junks doesn't hold water because there are no evidence to back up your fairytales and you wouldn't find any. Your hatred for the Ooni has transcended beyond the present occupier and gone directly to besmirch the stool. You also boastfully place curses on yourself claiming he paid to edit your video evidence.

You created a thread 'Let's talk Tinubu' where you are praising and rallying Yorubas to support him in 2023. Yet, you are head over heels to demystify him and the Ooni who care to associate with him on this thread.

I hate dealing with hydra-headed people who can best be described as destructive entity. You talk with both sides of your mouth and easy is it for intelligent people to see through your folly.
Re: How Tinubu Disrespected Ooni Of Ife In Lagos (video) by DCatt: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2020
What's your own Yanminri!
Dedetwo:

Few wise non-Yari.ba people knew about the truth in the above post. However there are deluded Yari.ba peeps from backwater who are oblivious to the facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can Swear By My Father's Grave Nigeria Will Collapse In 6 Months / Two Years After, FG Loses ₦2.4 Billion To Land Border Closure In Ogun / Kaduna Train Attack: Most Nigerians Are Very Ignorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.