Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Lady Recommends Ibadan Girl To A Man So That He Can Toast Her, See Their Chats- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Recommends Ibadan Girl To A Man So That He Can Toast Her, See Their Chats- (652 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) / Lady Reveals Married Man Disturbing Her To Flirt With Him, Leaks Their Chats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Recommends Ibadan Girl To A Man So That He Can Toast Her, See Their Chats- by Newsnaira1: 10:14pm On Sep 09, 2020
Lady recommends Ibadan girl to a man so that he can toast her, see their chats-LOL

Nigeria Lady recommends Ibadan girl to a man, who she met on social media so that he can win her heart,

but things did not turn good for the young man as he flopped during the conversation

Click Link to read full Chats, hahaha; LoL,,�
[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/04/26/lady-recommends-ibadan-girl-to-a-man-so-that-he-can-toast-her-see-their-chats-lol/ [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Laycon Record Label Has Released An Official Statement. Check / Confession Of A Hardcore Masturbator / hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.