Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady (48480 Views)

Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 4:39am On Mar 18
I'm a fine girl, I'll get married to a fine man so my kids will have fine kids privileges - Lady. She’s beautiful no be small.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12Ag8bl0Ulo?si=3KagoRbF69Ur-9ry

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 4:39am On Mar 18
Sincerely with me she’s beautiful 😻 . Meanwhile, I don’t want any girl to follow you - Lady orders her boyfriend to unfollow the ladies on Instagram

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbYI9s75SeQ

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by 3kay945(m): 5:39am On Mar 18
Cool,.

1 Like

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by CountinBlessins(m): 6:04am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
Sincerely with you she’s beautiful 😻

Get a job , a real job...

196 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by talk2hb1(m): 6:05am On Mar 18
When she don clock 30+ and discover that men only see her as ornamental wife, she will sit tight.

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 6:19am On Mar 18
CountinBlessins:

Get a job , a real job...
she’s not jobless now 🐦🐦🐦😻😻😻
Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 6:19am On Mar 18
talk2hb1:
When she don clock 30+ and discover that men only see her as ornamental wife, she will sit tight.
And Na fact you dey talk here

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by CountinBlessins(m): 6:22am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
she’s not jobless now 🐦🐦🐦😻😻😻

Get a job bro, a real job. You can't make it as a content creator, your content is just too poor .

Maybe go get a degree or learn a skill

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 6:25am On Mar 18
CountinBlessins:

Get a job bro, a real job. You can't make it as a co tent creator your content is just too poor .

Maybe go get a degree or learn a skill
πŸ˜‚ Sorry my content pained you 🧐🧐🧐🧐

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by everythingtall3: 6:29am On Mar 18
in 5 years time story will change to " I just need a man in my life, as long as he's a man "

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by CountinBlessins(m): 6:49am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:

Pained ? I am advising you to get a job so tomorrow you don't continue begging on the forum

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 6:52am On Mar 18
CountinBlessins:

Pained ? I am advising you to get a job so tomorrow you don't continue begging on the forum

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
ignorant guy, where do you see me begging πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Delightsome2023: 6:53am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
Sincerely with me she’s beautiful 😻
simp.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 6:54am On Mar 18
Delightsome2023:
simp.
is she not pretty 🀩

11 Likes

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Delightsome2023: 6:56am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
is she not pretty 🀩
how do I connect with her?
Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by CountinBlessins(m): 6:56am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
ignorant guy, where do you see me begging πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Wow
ARE YOU DENYING BEGGING FOR FINANCIAL AID ON THIS FORUM
shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by fidelmarshal199: 6:58am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:

He is telling you the truth, Your content is always vague, Nobody will visit your blog owing to this kind of contents. You need to upgrade of just leave blogging.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by ruggedtimi(m): 7:01am On Mar 18
How many of our presidents fine?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Mcslize: 7:11am On Mar 18
Quote me anywhere, only 20% of ladies have sense in this Nigeria. The rest 80% are nothing to write home about. The kind of illusive and delusional reality they paint in their little minds is something else, trust me.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by PulaPower: 7:13am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
is she not pretty 🀩
You should do a video call with her first..

Not all these pictures wey dem don edit like 50x..

64 Likes

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 7:22am On Mar 18
PulaPower:

You should do a video call with her first..

Not all these pictures wey dem don edit like 50x..
kikiki , Na you edit it niii 🀩🀩🀩🀩. Funny lad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 7:23am On Mar 18
fidelmarshal199:

He is telling you the truth, Your content is always vague, Nobody will visit your blog owing to this kind of contents. You need to upgrade of just leave blogging.
πŸ˜‚ Na YouTube channel be that and not a blog 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 7:24am On Mar 18
ruggedtimi:
How many of our presidents fine?
πŸ˜‚ big question here. All of them are averagely ugly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 7:24am On Mar 18
CountinBlessins:

Wow
ARE YOU DENYING BEGGING FOR FINANCIAL AID ON THIS FORUM
shocked
I know dey beg here. Check my account well. Funny lad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»
Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by CountinBlessins(m): 7:26am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
I know dey beg here. Check my account well. Funny lad πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜ŒπŸ˜»πŸ˜»πŸ˜»

one thing about you beggars is when you have small change you start bragging .

Just look at this one πŸ˜‚
Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 7:28am On Mar 18
CountinBlessins:

one thing about you beggars is when you have small change you start bragging .

Just look at this one πŸ˜‚
mumu, where do you see me or see my write up begging. Oya screenshots it let me see. You sha want me to send something to you. Abeg it’s Monday morning, let me breathe 🧘

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by CountinBlessins(m): 7:49am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
mumu, where do you see me or see my write up begging. Oya screenshots it let me see. You sha want me to send something to you. Abeg it’s Monday morning, let me breathe 🧘

Is this how you are? Is this what you do?

It's a Pity , when you beg for help with your other account , you sound so pitiable but here you are now sounding arrogant forgetting we know this so your second account .

It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 8:00am On Mar 18
CountinBlessins:

Is this how you are? Is this what you do?

It's a Pitt , when you beg for help with your other account , you sound so pitiable but here you are now sounding arrogant forgetting we know this so your second account .

It is well
MUMU guy, Oya screenshots it where I beg. Una just dey chase clout here 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by deanoffaculty: 9:27am On Mar 18
Truths9ja:
Sincerely with me she’s beautiful 😻
Na lie!! Say person fair no means say she fine. Yellow no be beauty!!
Her lips sef .....she don suck this thing wella. Wetin dem dey call that thing sef? I don forget..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by Truths9ja: 9:28am On Mar 18
deanoffaculty:

Na lie!! Say person fair no means say she fine. Yellow no be beauty!!
Toor πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady by KingDash09(m): 9:30am On Mar 18
Ugly people no chance for here
My kids must be fine cause I hate ugly ass kids

Some ugly baboons on here will insult the babe but
Just be handsome and doors will open for you left and right

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.