Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (45938 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Clemzy16(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
A similar situation happened to a friend recently and his generator set was carted away amid been under lock and key. I wonder how they're able to perfectly carryout such heinous crime without a trace.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DipoToyo(m): 12:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

In what way can I apprehend this thieves? I've been unable to track the items.

Someone should please give me advice and suggestion.

Help move to front Page biko.
Get CCTV.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by cmecproblem(m): 12:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
First, buy a good dog and be feeding it very well.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Deejay1000(m): 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
friday2011:

Ahhh, Jesuuuuu

Yeah..
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by kemii7972: 12:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by blazebaba(m): 12:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin

OP makes me remember during my ND days...it total VOODOO bro,it has happened to me too...

It was in 2013 in my hostel,woked up to go use the loo,back inside the room(it was during the heat time so we had to open our door slightly),i notice some movement at the door(had a roommate too but he's on his bed) but i was just feeling so sleepy i couldnt bother..woke up the next morning my Blackberry Curve3 is gone,my wallet with 3700 gone thanks they drop my sim and atm..

Funniest part is we decided to do 3 days night vigil and we start at 12pm..the third day at 11:45 we all slept off...woked up in the morning con see shout,man properties don lost....

6 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by mmsen: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

Only nonentities say charms are not real.

As a 5-year-old kid, I used to watch some magicians demonstrate how to fetch water with baskets and turn bubble gums into money and snakes.
com
If those oldies could do this for entertainment, wrong people with such charms can do a lot of damage.

Last words: Don't doubt what you don't know

Then you should not doubt anything since you know less than a newborn.

Filling your heads with nonsense is really the bane of African existence and why life is so unnecessarily difficult for the majority of Africans.

You people die before you reach 60 of entirely preventable ailments. Can't deal with malaria, TB or yellow fever effectively. Only just dealt with polio but want to convince me that you have some magical insight into a world that doesn't exist.

See you, see insanity.

5 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Deejay777(m): 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Something similar happened to someone in my cousin's street. Funniest thing, the man has three giant Caucasian shepherds o, he left for church with his family on getting back home, their house has been burgled, their TVs, home stereo, blending machine etc all gone. Stoopid dogs, all they know is to be barking at innocent people like me, ordinary charm dey work on then

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Your sleep is the real voodoo. Try get a solution for it grin grin
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by factoryreset2: 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

Do you have the imei and receipts of the phones?

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
peterangelo:
The word carted doesn't exist in the dictionary

carted

Is it that you didn't see the past tense and participle?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by 21cents: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
mmsen:
Why do you people believe in such puerile nonsense?

'Charms' are just pieces of junk sold to foolish people. Voodoo is mental illness.

Try using your brains instead of spreading retarded, idle gossip passed on by your feckless forebears.

omode yi o mó ogun oun pë lefo.

translate- you never experience confirm jazz B4 you dey yarn say na vegetable grin you know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by factoryreset2: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've seen and heard similar occurrences where thieves operate all through and the inhabitants will just be deeply asleep. I was told it also happened in Uniben Hall 4 hostel back in the days. All the occupants of the room numbering up to six slept while the room was ransacked. How them take dey do am still baffles me till date ...

It's not voodoo, it's a chemical substance that they used. Once the substance is sprayed to your room, you'll sleep till you get married, buy car, give birth, build house all in one night till you wake up.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by factoryreset2: 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

It's not voodoo, it's a chemical substance that they used. Once the substance is sprayed to your room, you'll sleep till you get married, buy car, give birth, build house all in one night till you wake up.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by sigiyaya(m): 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
ab1x:

Your entire generation will perish. You are so mannerless and senseless.
Keep carrying bible from one church (business center) to another, keep quoting from on verse to another. While the ugly situation in Nigeria keep impoverishing and destroying life's of our people and that of our generation to come.

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Thereishel: 12:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Just accept Jesus as your Lord and savior and you would be protected. They may not used Asunfonfon ni ti efan on you but they may snuff sleeping powder in you nose.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by hardbody: 12:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

It wasn't any jazz. Why are we Nigerians like this. They used chlorophorm to lace your environment and you slept until the effect wore off and by then they were done and away.

Ensure your house is secured enough such that it can't be assessed easily. If the items cannot be tracked then they are lost. If you had insured your house and items inside it, the insurer would have replaced all items. You may consider taking some of these steps going forward. Sorry for your loss.

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Godson32(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
It has happened to me o,when i visited a friend thats 2015, jakande ajah area in Lagos. The thieves have the mind to enter a room where many mens are sleeping, gently collected all our phones including the chargers and none of us woke up during their operation. I use to wake up at any slightest movement. They said that those thieves use to blow some substances inside the targeted area b4 their operation.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by mmsen: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
anonimi:

Really?
Why did we not use it against the Arabs and oyinbos when they colonised us mentally and physically

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1121579_293831_10201273874108616_185131635_n_jpg1479ea8098c8c05b4599fc3eb0f46fa1

Asking logical questions to people clearly suffering from delirium is a waste of time.

When you finally read their replies you will lose faith in humanity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by AerialMapper: 12:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
They use sleeping gas. They release it through a window or under your doorway.

This happened to a family and they even had a dog...they woke up in the morning and they had raided the living room
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by boogietrends: 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
It has happened a lot of times, it's sleeping gas they use.

Meanwhile watch this funny video and pls subscribe thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnP3hvtXreE

grin
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Aboki99(m): 12:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
If you are a muslim, b4 sleeping recite the following:
1. Ayat kursiyu 3x
2. Qulhuwallahu 3x
3. Qula uzu but rabbil nasi and falaq 3x each.
4. Bismillahil Lazi la yadurru ma a ismihiy shai un fir ardi wala fis sama'i wa huwas samiul aleem. 3x

Nothing, I repeat NOTHING on this earth that crawls or walk on one, two, three, four, five and more can harm u. I repeat nothing ooo!

Penflame:

3 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by onward4life(m): 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

Where did it happen
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Zhirinovsky: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
On the said night, did you have sex in the dream?
Penflame:

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DonBenny77(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

You may have inhaled some powdery substance sprayed in through the window.
Some burglars use such M.O
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Enskynelson(m): 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
At a place I used to live, such did use to happen. The guy will rub room to room and everyone will be sleeping while they pick phones etc from the room.
I hear it was a stick they use... The stick I learn is from a stick they used to measure a dead person before they dig the grave.
Another day, they guy was trying to rub an opposite room while the stick was at the door. The person opposite room saw him and he ran away leaving the stick. I saw the stick with my eyes. We later burned the stick.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by FGonline: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

a chemical

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by sorom4: 12:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
This happened to me in 2013 while I was at Ago Palace in Lagos. I usually sleep with my cousin in a room while my uncle sleeps in the master bedroom. We were surprised to wake up around 2am to notice that the mosquitoe net on the window has been torned to shred. Upon further observation...I no come see my laptop bag and the trouser wey I hanged on the wardrobe door. We later saw an empty bag with no laptop and my trouser outside. While the operations lasted
...we no wake up at all
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by adetunjioludami(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
updatechange:
Some do use voodoo... They blow on you a charm (powder) and immediately it falls on you, it's bye bye as you're about to travel a long distance journey.
That's why some even get liver to cook and fry in your house before leaving grin
Ure saying dis on nairaland where more than half of the populace thinks charms don't exist
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Chris2863(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
ab1x:
Move closer to God. Always pray before you sleep. That is the only potent charm I know of.
Yes oooo. Asking for a way of neutralizing it sounds somehow for me.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by FGonline: 12:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
April4th:
Something similar happened to a friend not too long ago, this one even their dogs in the compound were all sleeping while the entire operation lasted
Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Chris2863(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bluntguy:

In addition, you can install a CCTV system in your apartment.
You self, this your advice get k-leg. Advice him to fix a window with a burglary proof first

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 / Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.