Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (45951 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Chris2863(m): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin
April4th:
Something similar happened to a friend not too long ago, this one even their dogs in the compound were all sleeping while the entire operation lasted
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Chris2863(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Another narrative could be that... they didnt use VOODOO.... they pumped a quiet sleeping gas into your home and ensured you were all asleep before robbing you. It happens like jazz.... but it is nothing fetish just science....

Next time I suggest you relocate, because they may not stop
How many Nigerians know about sleeping gas grin grin grin Certainly not your local thieves

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Chris2863(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked OP you see this thing called FATIGUE ehn, d day he hold u for trouser, whether u like it or not, u must sleep. They will remove your cloth, bath you, rub cream and wear new clothes for you and you will still be sleeping grin. So it was either fatigue that got you OR well, voodoo is possible too. Thank God they didn't cut your neck while you were asleep. May God continue to save us, amen!
I swear, he for wake up after his head must have been put in a polythene bag grin grin
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by FGonline: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked OP you see this thing called FATIGUE ehn, d day he hold u for trouser, whether u like it or not, u must sleep. They will remove your cloth, bath you, rub cream and wear new clothes for you and you will still be sleeping grin. So it was either fatigue that got you OR well, voodoo is possible too. Thank God they didn't cut your neck while you were asleep. May God continue to save us, amen!
voodo or chemical.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by wamide042(m): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

In what way can I apprehend this thieves? I've been unable to track the items.

Someone should please give me advice and suggestion.

Help move to front Page biko.

I want to believe that you’re one of those who doesn’t believe that jazz is real...
Well, welcome to the world that we live in..
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by ab1x: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
sigiyaya:
Keep carrying bible from one church (business center) to another, keep quoting from on verse to another. While the ugly situation in Nigeria keep impoverishing and destroying life's of our people and that of our generation to come.

This is a bit better. You don't need to attack my personality. You don't need to vent your anger on me. I am not the problem rather hold your so called political leaders responsible. Nigeria problem has nothing to do with serving God. God will continue to be God whether you believe it or not.

4 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by blackpanthar: 1:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chris2863:

How many Nigerians know about sleeping gas grin grin grin Certainly not your local thieves

You would be surprised that it was sleeping gas because THERE IS NO MORE LOCAL THIEF.... as long as they have access to the internet.... also the ones in Ikorodu who were killing people by smashing their heads and using a white cloth to mop their blood, when they were caught, they were with sleeping gas cylinders and they confessed to it...

Naija is not as backward as you think o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by WinForever(m): 1:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

Report it to police, and police will help you catch them through the phone.

Meanwhile, move closer to God.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by vickydevoka(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
One of my neighbor use de same kinda of jazz in Jos to rob another neighbor, Dem no catch am until 1 year plus. One of de item was seen n de mumu was denying until dean called de police b4 he confessed.
Na fulanis de sell de jazz. De say na stick way Dem de take burry person

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by ruggedtimi(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

get sea salt , clean your room thoroughly and sprinkle sea salt around your room mostly four corners.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Chris2863(m): 1:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

You would be surprised that it was sleeping gas because THERE IS NO MORE LOCAL THIEF.... as long as they have access to the internet.... also the ones in Ikorodu who were killing people by smashing their heads and using a white cloth to mop their blood, when they were caught, they were with sleeping gas cylinders and they confessed to it...

Naija is not as backward as you think o
Sure, God will save us.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by AnanseK(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Another narrative could be that... they didnt use VOODOO.... they pumped a quiet sleeping gas into your home and ensured you were all asleep before robbing you. It happens like jazz.... but it is nothing fetish just science....

Next time I suggest you relocate, because they may not stop

How would the thieves remain awake?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by verminnel(f): 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
It has happened to me .all I can say is it is pure voodoo,if u haven't experienced this you can't understand..if it is actually a substance they do spray why then does this substance also not have effect on the sprayer
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by bigiyaro(m): 1:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bluntguy:

In addition, you can install a CCTV system in your apartment.
imagine when they steal the camera join...lol

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Ijaya123: 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
There's nothing like Juju or jazz.
If it actually existed they won't be robbing your house. They'd rather be robbing the CBN or some banks. All they have to do is wear masks and steal as much as they can, while everyone around them falls into deep slumber.
And do you know there are substances which they could have used to make you remain asleep or unconscious, so that they can carry out their operation peacefully?

Juju ko.

How will they enter CBN or banks’ vault?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
There's nothing like Juju or jazz.
If it actually existed they won't be robbing your house. They'd rather be robbing the CBN or some banks. All they have to do is wear masks and steal as much as they can, while everyone around them falls into deep slumber.
And do you know there are substances which they could have used to make you remain asleep or unconscious, so that they can carry out their operation peacefully?

Juju ko.
do Banks operate in the night
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by MaxNdu: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
April4th:
Something similar happened to a friend not too long ago, this one even their dogs in the compound were all sleeping while the entire operation lasted

Pls forgive me, but this part really cracked me up... cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by freemi(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
entrep88:
Something like that happened last year here, thiefs came with a magic stick they dropped at entrance of gate, everything living slept off grin grin grin
lols
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

This was probably the application of sleeping gas. It's a common ruse employed by criminals in France. They pump it into the caravans of tourists who don't park in designated secure places in an attempt to 'save' money, and once they're unconscious, they rob their victims blind.

But hey, this is Africa in 2020 so let's attribute it to juju.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2687711/British-couple-robbed-campervan-thieves-knocked-using-SLEEPING-GAS-France.html
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Breezzy(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
Dem dey carry charm, Guy your story and mine na the same ooo, my own case be say my phone, laptop, power bank and my bag was stolen. They wan pack my shoes sef but e no enter the bag (my bag ) As I wake up my room scatter eh Omo na unforgettable memory.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by updatechange(m): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

D question is before blowing d charm on d victim, how did they gain entrance without d occupant hearing any strange sound?

They blow you the charm through your window most times when people leave their window open and raise their curtains (very easy target)
They then proceed through the back door (kitchen door) or your main entrance cos they use master key to open locks... Hence the operation commence

To add, some even Rob themselves with oil and strip to pant during operation so as not to easily get held
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by beautybaby: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
peterangelo:
The word carted doesn't exist in the dictionary

carted

Hope you have seen your mistake? Your screenshot from google shows the past tense and past participle of cart. 'Carted' exists.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
April4th:
And one idiot will say jazz no dey exist

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Bluntguy: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Chris2863:

You self, this your advice get k-leg. Advice him to fix a window with a burglary proof first
Why not go straight and advice him instead of quoting me? He seeks your advice, I don't need your quote.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

You should be ashamed that you are listening to the advice of a fellow whose brain isn't matured past that of 5-year-old kid.

I am.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
There are things that happen in Africa that you can't explain with science, take it or leave it. If you live around an higher institution or you attend one, you are likely to have heard a similar story. My own burglary proofing and that of my neighbors were cut and no one woke up. There is possibility of the use of chemical, but most of my neighbors were G-boys and you had to be incredibly careful to apply this chemical across all the apartments without drawing attention and that after scaling the fence and avoiding their dogs(some of the boys had dogs). You are either looking at the perfect job or the possibility of something extraordinary.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by drololaaof: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
To the doubting Thomas's juju exist to incapacitate dogs and their owners, i have witnessed it inside hospital when they came to rob,the alsatian dog in one of the quarters did not back at all ,the robbers were later apprehended. But pray for God protection .

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by FGonline: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
jawalis:
INSIDE LIFE !
It’s nothing but juju. Get it straight. Sumo par case happened in my neighborhood recently but in different dimension. They didn’t sleep but were all looking at the rubbers like slowpoke and couldn’t do anything. They rubbers left before they could understand what happened. May God protect us.
that why I always Lock my house
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by KingMack(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Locate bad spots for thugs ad miscreants there you get info about who did the job.. Bt take note you'll be willing to sort their area fada
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by FGonline: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Deejay1000:
I guess they used the stick used for measuring dead bodies... Base on here say if they put it close to where you sleep no matter what.. You won't be able to wake up till they remove the stick again
where do they get the stick?

1 Share

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by planetx: 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
To those saying they spray sleeping gas, how do they do that from outside the house? This happened to a family friend in a duplex house with about six people, they cut the burglary ransacked all the rooms with all that noise not a single person woke up.Took phones, laptops etc every body slept through it. Up till today she still wondering how they pulled it off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara Father Marries Off 12-year-old Daughter For HP Laptop / Man Loses Car After Sex Romp With Lady / Woman Robbed On Kingsway Road Ikoyi This Morning On Her Way To Work (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.