Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:23 PM

How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm (46552 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video / White Woman Dies Mysteriously After Summoning An African Spirit Using Voodoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by kosalabaro: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Beware of the powerful sleep-inducing agent called Dinitrogen Oxide (N2O)
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by FullBlastLight: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Another narrative could be that... they didnt use VOODOO.... they pumped a quiet sleeping gas into your home and ensured you were all asleep before robbing you. It happens like jazz.... but it is nothing fetish just science....

Next time I suggest you relocate, because they may not stop

Bro, see how u're self-contradictory simply because u wanna maintain a stance dt there's nothing like juju!

U said they might hv pumped something gaseous dt made them slept off, and then contradicted urself by saying it's science!

Or, wich scientific gas can be pumped into a room dt wil make all occupant dead asleep during an entire thieving operation if it's not juju?

Mtchwww...
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by bigcee(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
updatechange:
"That's why some even get liver to cook and fry in your house before leaving" grin
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Ten06(m): 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Yes, there is a charm like that and it has also been used to steal my phone before. After the robbery that day they left with my phone and belt and left my Sim and my short trouser outside. But the good thing is that the charm doesn't work on one person twice, so they won't be able to use it on you again

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by xjiggy: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
I never believed this to be true till it happened to me 2 years ago. I'm someone who wakes up at the slightest sound but on that fateful day, I only woke up after they've gone. I live upstairs yet they climb in through my balcony and climb down back without me hearing. For those proposing CCTV, it is only applicable if u can identify the thief. It won't stop the crime from happening. Our police force doesn't have facial recognition software to fight crime.

3 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by EkOlatunde: 2:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've seen and heard similar occurrences where thieves operate all through and the inhabitants will just be deeply asleep. I was told it also happened in Uniben Hall 4 hostel back in the days. All the occupants of the room numbering up to six slept while the room was ransacked. How them take dey do am still baffles me till date ...
High chance is that they were all drugged.
Anesthesia like nitrous oxide can put you to deep sleep

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DSHADOWWALKER: 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
There's nothing like Juju or jazz.
If it actually existed they won't be robbing your house. They'd rather be robbing the CBN or some banks. All they have to do is wear masks and steal as much as they can, while everyone around them falls into deep slumber.
And do you know there are substances which they could have used to make you remain asleep or unconscious, so that they can carry out their operation peacefully?

Juju ko.

People are too lazy to reason logically so anything they can't comprehend,they just label it jazz,i go get that kain jazz,and na you wey no get anything house i go dey raud grin

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Chris2863(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bluntguy:

Why not go straight and advice him instead of quoting me? He seeks your advice, I don't need your quote.
Sorry for quoting you but I think the quote button was created for a purpose
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
SmartPolician:

Only nonentities say charms are not real.

As a 5-year-old kid, I used to watch some magicians demonstrate how to fetch water with baskets and turn bubble gums into money and snakes.

If those oldies could do this for entertainment, wrong people with such charms can do a lot of damage.

Last words: Don't doubt what you don't know

You were 5 but you are now old,i am dissapointed cause i expect you to have figured out these were simple tricks anyone could have learnt from YouTube,someone can turn bubble gum to money and instead of him to be busy producing millions in his room,he is showing off to a 5yr old,haba,dey reason this things now,na why we to school.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
bery possible,Something similar happened to my neighbor.Even at 6AM,the family still snored till the thieves disappeared.Dey probably spray something sha

They are called anesthetic gases
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by SmartPolician: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
DSHADOWWALKER:

You were 5 but you are now old,i am dissapointed cause i expect you to have figured out these were simple tricks anyone could have learnt from YouTube,someone can turn bubble gum to money and instead of him to be busy producing millions in his room,he is showing off to a 5yr old,haba,dey reason this things now,na why we to school.

Uncle, I don't want to attack you

The message is simple: Even when I was as little as 5, people were doing this and they have not till today.

Wait until you have a serious spiritual problem, you will understand how powerful the spiritual realm is.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Preator:
Happened to me once. They took 2 laptops, phones and my half bag of rice. No one in my family even felt a thing. I guess its sleeping gas or something. I do acknowledge that charms are real too though. I don't believe they could have worked on me sha. My God doesn't sleep and charms do not work on Him.

All these stupid local charms are not real even though demonic possession and spiritual attacks are.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Was it also through your window?
Yea... Same as others it happened to in many apartment
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by ekene101: 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
mmsen:
Why do you people believe in such puerile nonsense?

'Charms' are just pieces of junk sold to foolish people. Voodoo is mental illness.

Try using your brains instead of spreading retarded, idle gossip passed on by your feckless forebears.
ogbeni,what u don't know is bigger than u,don't say something doesn't exist because it has never happened to u.
early last month,we went to bail a close friend from police station,we were still discussing bail terms when another guy was brought to the ipo's office,guy is a DJ who bought a second hand bike from a close friend to ease his movements,not knowing it was a stolen bike.
Owner saw his stolen bike being used by new owner(DJ), stopped him and held him as the criminal,not know his other friend was the real thief,even took him out d day bike was stolen and bought drinks and pepper soup for him,real owners family called police and guy(DJ) was arrested,he called the seller to come explain d history of d bike he sold to him,guy(thief) refused to show up,his family were threatening thunder and brimstone. DJ called his dad, explained everything to him and his father asked him to put phone on loud speaker so he can speak with ipo,DJ did and we clearly heard DJ's father say the thief will run mad in d next two hours,a call will come to his son from the thief's family to come for settlement, he should send his boys along with his son to go arrest the mad thief and bring him to station,when thief/selker is in police custody they should call him back to reverse d spell casted on him so he can explain how he got the bike he sold to his son.
less than 32mins after d call,the thief's mother truly called d dj to come that his friend is acting funny, another mutual friend who knows d thief also called that his friend has gone mad. Everybody was speechless..I don't know how d guy matter later ended because we bailed d guy that brought us there and left before d police men and DJ sent to bring d guy returned. guy no go fhuk o,jazz na real matters,no go test people wey get jazz for fighting,if Dem give u one slap,na 2032 u go wake up if ur family no go find d antislap serum for d jaxx/slap.
One guy for my school dat year dey confidently dey put textbook on top table during exams and teachers no dey see am,only we students nai dey see am till d day principal wey be commissioner of education show unexpected,catch am because na him get school, raise him uniform and see things guy tie full waist,that's when teachers begin see things.we students no fit report cuz guy man charms 's not for children, whole ss3 gather dey fight dis guy when he dey ss2,guy beat all of dem like who dey wash beans meant for akara.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by emeraldlife: 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
We all need to be prayerful. I had similar experience where I came back from work tired and had to sleep. When I finally woke up the next morning, my house has been ransacked!

I don't subscribed to JuJu but something must have happened that made someone broke into my home and carted away my things and a friend's laptop that I am still paying till today.
I still remember this thing and I wonder what really happened

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
uniquelyspecial:

Yea... Same as others it happened to in many apartment
Don't you have burglary in your window ? Or all the valuables in your home are always put near the window? Can you explain more?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Eddiecute86(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
If they asked you people to read up and acquire knowledge you wouldn’t instead you prefer to watch BBN.
Sleeping gas or knocking gas has become VOODOO.
SMH!

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Goldenheart(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
ab1x:
Move closer to God. Always pray before you sleep. That is the only potent charm I know of.

Maybe God allowed him to sleep... what if he woke up in the middle of the operation and he was killed because he caught them pants down tongue
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Prechy08(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

In what way can I apprehend this thieves? I've been unable to track the items.

Someone should please give me advice and suggestion.

Help move to front Page biko.

Bro, alot of people won't believe you, but I do.
I had similar experience on 5th of January 2020, I live in a story building upstairs, I have a 2 months old baby in the house (if you are father or mother or even stayed in a house with new born) how can we all sleep? baby almost wake up every 1:30mins for food. and we all slept off. only to wake up around 4:40am. and my wife was querrying herself how she slept off and not feed baby for over 4hours.
she started looking for her phone to check time and couldn't find it. went to the sitting room no phone, no TV. I woke my neighbors up and further search reviewed, wedding rings were gone, money in the pocket trousers, gone, it was difficult to open the balcony door, the tied it from outside so that no one can escape, our sim cards and pouch were lying on the balcony floor. I began suspecting all my neighbors, imagine a compound with 5 flat na only you they rob and no one heard a thing.

I cried that day after a long time. what if we woke up and baby was gone? what if they had raped my wife, what if I had by mistake woke up and saw them (na that one fear my wife because I stubborn small) till today she has not gotten over it. now we put protector and key everywhere.

let me advice, go to the nearest police station make a report then go to sarz office in ikeja behind area F. shine your eyes though give them your phone details, they will track it. but be ready to transport them to the phone location. I had to stop on the way because the money they were asking for didn't really worth the stress.
I had to save and replaced all stolen item in March.

4 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by uniquelyspecial(m): 4:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
eniolaamos7:

Don't you have burglary in your window ? Or all the valuables in your home are always put near the window? Can you explain more?
There is burglary proof. Just my phone was taken. While charging it through the night, my net was slid open, and a stick was used to shift the extension alongside the phone towards the window for lifting. Interesting is that the stick used was left beside my window

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by highbee02: 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
blackpanthar:

Another narrative could be that... they didnt use VOODOO.... they pumped a quiet sleeping gas into your home and ensured you were all asleep before robbing you. It happens like jazz.... but it is nothing fetish just science....

Next time I suggest you relocate, because they may not stop

Something like Chloroform?

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emlaughter:
It's not juju or charm as you claimed, but a chemical that was released into your room and whoever inhaled it dose off, until their act is accomplished. Sorry for your lose bro.

if it was a powdery substance that caused the sleep, won't the same substance be inhaled by the thieves? are the thieves wearing gas masks? gas masks are not easy to come by and no matter how much you tie your nose, you must breathe.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Drizzy5001(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:
Early this month, unknown thief/thieves entered my room through the window late in the night and stole phones, device and laptop totally worth 132,000 naira.

My greatest surprise was I didn't or was unable to wake up throughout their operation until day break, and I'm someone that easily wake up from sleep at hearing slight sound or noticing slight movement.

Is it that there's a charm they do use for this kind of operation? If yes, how can it been neutralized to prevent such occurrence next time?

Op, must be staying in yola Adamawa state, because that's they way thieves operate here, whenever they come for operation they are normally 5 or 6 in number, of which one of them will be the charm bearer (the person holding charm) while others will just carry weapons, once they enter ur compound every single soul will fall asleep, including dogs o. I'm typing it out of experience because my neighbor was robbed last 2 weeks ago, They only remedy is prayer, 9ja police dey useless in dis aspect bro. Just move on, and pray they dont remember u again.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
mikezuruki:

It is charm. It happened to me in July. I doubted it was possible for two days

You weren't charmed,you were anesthesized.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by femi4: 4:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Penflame:

Its called sleeping gas

For example: Fluothane, Penthrane, and Neothyl. The chemical formula for Fluothane, aka Halothane, is C2HBrClF3.

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by dederocs(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
I've seen and heard similar occurrences where thieves operate all through and the inhabitants will just be deeply asleep. I was told it also happened in Uniben Hall 4 hostel back in the days. All the occupants of the room numbering up to six slept while the room was ransacked. How them take dey do am still baffles me till date ...
They come at a time when the sleep is deepest, 2-3am...of course they will observe before starting operation, its not charm...their luck do run out. Death to all home invaders.
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Gentlelife50(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
factoryreset2:

Do you have the imei and receipts of the phones?
If it's available, is there any solution?
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Heybeedee(m): 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lol....d thing dey always be like film oo....it happened to me around 2015,uncle who' was corp member then had his laptop stolen and my Sony phone too then,the thing pain me well because it was a window theft,I be kind person wey dey always stay alert even in my sleep only God n the thieves knows what happened that night o but they came through the fence,last last we installed American fence wire round the house... That single incident cost me a lot,contacts,mails so unfortunate God punish those guys

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
I HAVE AN IN LAW WHOSE BENZ200 ENGINE WAS REMOVED OVERNIGHT DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE CAR WAS PARKED RIGHT BEHIND HIS WINDOW.THE CHARM IS DONE TO A STICK,THE MOMENT THE LAY THE STICK BY YOUR WALL ALL OF YOU WILL JUST BE DREAMING TILL DAYBREAK.

2 Likes

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by Heybeedee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Omo things dey ooo....I hate to admit that there' are charms,juju/voodoo but things dey happen for naija...seems nobody ever heard of a story where a Community transformer a functional one oo was stolen at night by thieves while the whole Community was asleep including mai guards oo...I heard the thieves actually buried charm at the entrance and exits to the streets.atleast 6 able bodied men nothing less than 3-4hrs for d operation oo,with the truck dem go bring lasan in spite of all the landlord always claiming vigilantes and oldsoilders for area ...

1 Like

Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by blackpanthar: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
AnanseK:

How would the thieves remain awake?

You have never heard of GAS MASK BEFORE?

pls use google
Re: How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm by blackpanthar: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
highbee02:

Something like Chloroform?

Pls google SLEEPING GAS.... chloroform is liquid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Chops Off Neighbor’s Tongue For Rituals (Graphic Photos) / Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos / Two Women Fight Each Other In Public After A Heated Disagreement. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.