Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

"I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo (1915 Views)

Bbnaija Housemate, Eric Crying As His Girlfriend Lilo Get Evicted From The Show / Jaruma Empire Promise Tacha Of Bbnaija Billionaire Husband If She Get Evicted / Big Brother's Anamélia Silva Is The First Housemate To Get Evicted After Causing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo by somtookeke(m): 1:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Monday saw a new list of nominated Housemates in Ozo, prince, Kiddwaya and Dorathy (strangely). It almost seemed like the Housemates purposely called on people who where not up for eviction last Sunday as only Neo is yet to be nominated by housemates for possible Sunday evictions.
new list of nominated Housemates in Ozo, prince, Kiddwaya and Dorathy (strangely)

After the nomination, it seemed like it dawn on Ozo to go for it(as Kiddwaya once adviced him) as he wrote Nengi a beautiful romantic letter. Nengi simply replied the letter with a smile and said that she'll write a reply to Ozo.

READ FULL DETAILS BY CLICKING ON THE LINK BELOW

https://speakersden2..com/2020/09/have-feeling-you-get-evicted-on-sunday.html

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo by BigDick70inch(m): 7:34am On Sep 10, 2020
B
Re: "I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo by jagaban002(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2020
She wan make ozo the simp go so she can bleep kidwaya( Alfa male ) . My brother fear woman .

2 Likes

Re: "I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo by jodeci(m): 11:44am On Sep 10, 2020
jagaban002:
She wan make ozo the simp go so she can bleep kidwaya( Alfa male ) . My brother fear woman .

Just assumption. You maybe disappointed.

1 Like

Re: "I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo by Purplekush(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ozo just de collect him L er'day. I go just de house de shame for that guy cheesy
That Nengi girl done friend zone him soul for life lmao.

It'll be easier for a Donkey to pass through the Eye Of A Needle than it'll be for that nigga to hit

And how come I can post comments here but can't create new topics? @Lalasticla abi Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: "I Have A Feeling You'll Get Evicted On Sunday Ozo" - Nengi Tells Ozo by SpicyMimi(f): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices

(1) (Reply)

Edris Abdulkareem At The End Sars Protest In Alimosho, Lagos / Meet Kid Model Diane Egwuatu The Little Girl In Dulux Commercial / Daddy's Duty" Flavour Pickup His Girls From School As They Shower Him Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.