Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,432 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric (26566 Views)

Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Eriggs: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2020
Rapmoney:
Only senseless people still shout 'sai baba' and 'darling daddy'.

Cc:
where are the moderators?
Justwise, Dominique, Seun, mynd44.
rule 2 broken
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by toye440: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2020
solmusdesigns:
undecided

From Boko Haram to banditry north is going through alot

Worst part of insecurity is fear and inability to sleep well at night without fear of attacks

Dem wan theif money ne.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by swapgate: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2020
MANBABBQGRILLS! Come and defend your darling Daddy
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by nonhuman(m): 9:24am On Sep 10, 2020
nkay2020:
Good morning fellow NL,
I have been an active member but this is my first post.
Please I crave your indulgence, I saw how you helped the other man get his money. Please I humbly need same help too.
The subject matter refers. This young man with so many alias was meant to be a friend from May 2018 to exactly March 2019. Aug/Sep 2018 I entrusted Paolo with the sum of N50,000 to get me a used laptop from Lagos.
He refused giving me back my money and had blocked me everywhere.
Please nairaland family call Paolo on 08144297867 to return my money. I have tried and exhausted all avenues to reach to him amicably.
how can you give your money to someone you don't know, you are just a maga, and he has. Magad you. Nothing can be done
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Kholar211: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.

Oya kill yaself..
slowpoke zombie grin

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by swapgate: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2020
condralbedez:
Not for people like ....Dey die on top Baba matter,whatever he does is in other,some times I wonder how they are programmed!!!

MANBABBQGRILLS darling Daddy
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by kovic7(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2020
darling daddy is in trouble....
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by juman(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Buhari presidency is not impressive at all.

The generals are big disgrace.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Offpoint: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2020
Eriggs:
offpoint, afraid catch u so tey u no dey get liver mention manna moniker again lik b4, u talk in proverbs now. manna don show u n ur fellow wailers shege for hia o. hahaha grin grin. d taming of the shrew
For your information I've never one day mention that moniker, that's like showing respect. These are what I refer the moniker to right from inception.

Dead beef griller
Dead meat griller
Hopeless corpse griller
Confuse rat
Our Darling Daddy

I fear no man

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by bhella10: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2020
malele:
Brain reset is good for the soul, e remain yorouba Muslims
Ipob how far?
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by walozanga(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2020
TONIOI:
Saraki is working for ATIKU his sister Gbemi is working for BUHARI Obasanjo is working for ATIKU his son Juwon is working for BUHARI Doyin Okupe is working for ATIKU his son is working for BUHARI Galadima is working for ATIKU, his daughter is working for BUHARI You and I are sons and daughters of none of these people, but we are their Defenders on social media fighting and calling ourselves names everyday on the Cyber space. When CBN job is vacant, they give their children. When FIRS job is vacant, they give it to their children. When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC NCDC, NDDC etc jobs are out, they give it to their children. They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for us the social media Defenders. But when Police recruitment form is out, that is for us the Poor Masses. When Nigeria Army form is out, it's already for you and I and nobody is dragging that with us. When civil defence job is out, they give that to you and I to apply. When their children need good education or medication, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada, Swiz, Dubai and so on. When you and I fall sick, we go to dilapidated hospitals or Sometimes we ended going to the near by Chemist. When we're sent out of school, some of us go to the labour camps - Hawking. Some of us end up in the streets riding Okada. ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are ours to battle with in Nigeria while their children are graduating at a very tender age of 18+ each an every year without any obstacles. If we don't use our brains to think, These Folks will continue to use and dump us.

Good morning to everyone

God bless u. (there are alot of unreasonable people here) word of wisdom

4 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by juman(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2020
condralbedez:
Not for people like ....Dey die on top Baba matter,whatever he does is in other,some times I wonder how they are programmed!!!

Those like that are only looking for food to eat.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by ArticleBeast: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
in as much I don't like government policies, I think it is totally wrong for a spiritual leader who has a lot of followers to come out and make destructive criticism about a president
Spiritual leader is not a citizen abi?
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Iwanttoto: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Eriggs:

where are the moderators?

OAM4J Dominique seun lalasticlala obinoscopy
Rule. 19. Alternate account for babeque griller

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Comedian2019: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
in as much I don't like government policies, I think it is totally wrong for a spiritual leader who has a lot of followers to come out and make destructive criticism about a president
Since the president refused to listen to concerned Nigerians, it's high time spiritual leaders tell him.
I've always said it, revolution will start from the North if this suffering of the masses continues.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by InvertedHammer: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
/
Like I always say...

Someone should please forward the video to the snake oil salesman named BBN Camillus Ejike Mbaka.

/
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by GEEBITE: 9:29am On Sep 10, 2020
Check out the number 2 comment on this thread.Suffering and smiling.There will be a time the zombie like folks will not be able to afford broadband to defend him online.
Racoon:
The major catastrophe about Buhari administration is, they are not open to criticism in whatever guise.Once an attempt is made to call out a specific government's policy, as usual a brigade of its hirelings, propagandists & foot-soldiers will be quick to brandish such a person, group or individual an enemy of state and other unprintable names
http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/20/insecurity-sleeping-president-adbullahi-d-mohammed

They're in hell already.However next level still remain three solid years.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Finnese001: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2020
EVILFOREST:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
It's obvious I may be the only one willing to VOTE for PMB for The FIRST TIME. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari is great barber

See below for his wonderful designs

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Toscarel: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2020
He is referring to the zombies here

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by philipstanley(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
This man spoke with so much furious

The man got some point sha
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Toscarel: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.

Oya kill yaself..

It is irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by ednut1(m): 9:35am On Sep 10, 2020
He failed and you lot re elected him in. Abeg make dem endure.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Munachisom95(f): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:

You re also part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Now it's clear.. the only people who can bring revolution in this country is the Hausas.. Its obvious we are in paradise and who turn the truth down once our brother is there because of fear of the unknown
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Lamasta(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
The irony is that those Northerners will vote Buhari again and again in any election Buhari is in the ballot

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
I'm happy the muslims and the North has now realised everything called leadership its not about religion but who can deliver true leadership which buhari lack 100%.

God must listen to Nigerians prayer #Buhari Must Go# no two ways about it.

#BuhariMustGo#

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by odomanis: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

The 2nd Islamic Cleric saying thunder fire Buhari.

If only the Pastors too can speak up.

Cowards!

This would start a wave. Plenty fearless Alfas.

How many times have Bishop Oyedepo done that ? Are you not in this country ?

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by WhizdomXX(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2020
If they still bring Buhari and Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, these same set of people would still vote Buhari.

Hypocrites and Sai baba!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army Rescues 2 More Chibok Girls With Kids, 2 Aid Workers In Borno / APC Mustn’t Behave Like PDP, Tinubu Replies Okorocha / Rinsola Abiola (@bint_moshood) Dumps APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.