Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric (26826 Views)

Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by onlineprof89(m): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
nkay2020:
Good morning fellow NL,
I have been an active member but this is my first post.
Please I crave your indulgence, I saw how you helped the other man get his money. Please I humbly need same help too.
The subject matter refers. This young man with so many alias was meant to be a friend from May 2018 to exactly March 2019. Aug/Sep 2018 I entrusted Paolo with the sum of N50,000 to get me a used laptop from Lagos.
He refused giving me back my money and had blocked me everywhere.
Please nairaland family call Paolo on 08144297867 to return my money. I have tried and exhausted all avenues to reach to him amicably.
contact me asap
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Franking: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sai baba!
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by humilitypays(m): 1:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Offpoint:
One "Our Darling Daddy" is running on nairaland like a rat on period day and night, morning, afternoon and evening shouting "Our Darling Daddy"

If he/she dedicate the amount of efforts towards his/her Dead beef grilling, he should have been among the top 5 most successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria by now.
cheesy grin
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by bilulu(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
in as much I don't like government policies, I think it is totally wrong for a spiritual leader who has a lot of followers to come out and make destructive criticism about a president

What if he once told his followers to vote for him? From another angle, he is a Nigerian and as such it affects him also. From another angle, everybody need to speak up irrespective of your class so that the government will no people are speaking up.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Agenda 2050 that he will not live to see
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by jennybright(f): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
Write to gosspmill naija on Instagram they will help you recover your money

nkay2020:
Good morning fellow NL,
Please I crave your indulgence, I saw how you helped the other man get his money. Please I humbly need same help too.
The subject matter refers. This young man with so many alias was meant to be a friend from May 2018 to exactly March 2019. Aug/Sep 2018 I entrusted Paolo with the sum of N50,000 to get me a used laptop from Lagos.
Please nairaland family call Paolo on 08144297867 to return my money. I have tried and exhausted all avenues to reach to him amicably.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by ENGINER(m): 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
nkay2020:
Good morning fellow NL,
if you send it through bank, tell your bank, they will block his account
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by flyingpig: 4:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
TONIOI:
Saraki is working for ATIKU his sister Gbemi is working for BUHARI Obasanjo is working for ATIKU his son Juwon is working for BUHARI Doyin Okupe is working for ATIKU his son is working for BUHARI Galadima is working for ATIKU, his daughter is working for BUHARI You and I are sons and daughters of none of these people, but we are their Defenders on social media fighting and calling ourselves names everyday on the Cyber space. When CBN job is vacant, they give their children. When FIRS job is vacant, they give it to their children. When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC NCDC, NDDC etc jobs are out, they give it to their children. They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for us the social media Defenders. But when Police recruitment form is out, that is for us the Poor Masses. When Nigeria Army form is out, it's already for you and I and nobody is dragging that with us. When civil defence job is out, they give that to you and I to apply. When their children need good education or medication, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada, Swiz, Dubai and so on. When you and I fall sick, we go to dilapidated hospitals or Sometimes we ended going to the near by Chemist. When we're sent out of school, some of us go to the labour camps - Hawking. Some of us end up in the streets riding Okada. ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are ours to battle with in Nigeria while their children are graduating at a very tender age of 18+ each an every year without any obstacles. If we don't use our brains to think, These Folks will continue to use and dump us.

Good morning to everyone

Omo i almost cried reading this thing

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by masterflowx(m): 7:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cc
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by babajero(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.
Oya kill yaself..
HYPOCRITE no1.

2 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by MarvelousMe: 11:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Offpoint:

For your information I've never one day mention that moniker, that's like showing respect. These are what I refer the moniker to right from inception.

Dead beef griller
Dead meat griller
Hopeless corpse griller
Confuse rat
Our Darling Daddy

I fear no man

That person you quoted and that moniker are one and the same.

That’s just one of his numerous accounts on nairaland
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fourwinds: 11:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
in as much I don't like government policies, I think it is totally wrong for a spiritual leader who has a lot of followers to come out and make destructive criticism about a president
nonsense comment

3 Likes

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fawklicant: 12:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Life is actually very simple. It is our actions and thoughts that complicate things. What you sow is actually what you reap but bountifully for it to be called a harvest.
You can't expect to sow rice and reap cassava. When you incite hate, it will eventually locate you. When you incite violence it will also locate you.
It's a no-brainer. The rulership was founded on hate and violence...and then envy.
Somebody threatened mayhem if he lost elections and it's the same person the people decided to entrust their lives to.
They thought the mayhem was meant for certain other sections of the country. As if the first time wasn't enough, they allowed him a second time.
People never learn from their mistakes. They will still allow him a third time if it were possible.

Unfortunately some people have foolishness and hate embedded in their DNA and those are the people still encouraging this misrule.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fawklicant: 1:19am On Sep 11, 2020
deepwater:
Spill the word raw!

Stop beating up religious sentiment

Sheik Murtala Bello said bla bla bla....

Remove the Islamic cleric from the story

Oga Sheik Murtala Bello is just a concerned Nigerian

Not necessarily a concerned Nigerian because in all his so called complaints he still found ways to assuage his tormentor's ego.
Maybe somehow this sh1t hitting the fan has touched him directly. Nigerians only acknowledge pain when it affects them directly. That's not concern, it's wickedness. In all the cleric still found a way to blame it on those surrounding Buhari, Governors.

It will go round. You see what Benue, Taraba, Middle belt and South East have been experiencing and complaining about the killings? Some folks thought it would not get to them.
They voted failure for a second time. They will do it again because of ethnicity and religion. They'd rather have an incompetent dolt from their clan than a productive leader from another clan.

They are still praying for him to change and for Allah to guide him. Well, Allah is guiding him very well to punish them since they have refused to grow sense. If you refuse food served in a porcelain dish, you will be served the food on the bare floor.

The cleric was just ranting maybe because of his personal experience, not out of genuine concern for all Nigerians.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fawklicant: 1:25am On Sep 11, 2020
Mentcee:
Buhari should just kaput for Nigerians to breathe!

If you agree please press like.

He will be alive to finish the work God sent him to do. He has only scratched the surface. Nigerians must have sense by force.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fawklicant: 1:30am On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

But they can make it if OBJ or GEJ is concerned abi?
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fawklicant: 1:32am On Sep 11, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

The 2nd Islamic Cleric saying thunder fire Buhari.

If only the Pastors too can speak up.

Cowards!

This would start a wave. Plenty fearless Alfas.

When pastors were speaking up were they not branded all sorts of names by these same people? Don't take the cleric's rant seriously, he will still apologize after he may have been arrested or threatened. Just give it a few days.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fawklicant: 1:39am On Sep 11, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Another sane and vocal cleric from the North?.. I'm flabbergasted but thumbs up sir for asserting the bitter truth, irrespective of religious and tribal inclinations...
But why are pastorpreneurs silent?..
The self serving, redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!
.... And damn your dumb father if you quote me to spit trash!

Watch the video again. He is still placing blame on those around Buhari eg governors.

When the pastors spoke up were they not branded different names? Pastor Paul Enenche, Bishop Oyedepo, Apostle Suleiman, etc. They have been speaking for years but these same folks ranting now decided to bring back someone who they should have retired in 2019 after making the mistake the first time.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Champagnegold: 2:15am On Sep 11, 2020
Sheik murtala bello who were you saying... hypocrite if truely you are bitter do what you did to Jonathan....

Old men of greed and evil intentions all the time
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Brushstrokes20: 3:27am On Sep 11, 2020
Fawklicant:

Watch the video again. He is still placing blame on those around Buhari eg governors.

When the pastors spoke up were they not branded different names? Pastor Paul Enenche, Bishop Oyedepo, Apostle Suleiman, etc. They have been speaking for years but these same folks ranting now decided to bring back someone who they should have retired in 2019 after making the mistake the first time.
You've made a lot of valid points...
Mistakes are the reasons we are humans
Forging ahead is what keeps us going
I also campaigned /voted buhari in 2015, but by the end of 2016, I realised dude is a MONUMENTAL BLUNDER , hence I've ever since been anti buhari
Kudos to the indefatigable pastor oyedepo and few others...im very disappointed in mbaka and co
I'm more than convinced that a well respected pastor like baba adeboye can single handedly call buhari to order...
In essence, we can't afford to keep quiet now
Else we'll become doomed slaves in our fatherland
Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving, sadistic rulers and insatiable thieves...
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by beejaay: 7:10am On Sep 11, 2020
extol1:

But when it was done against the former president by almost all spiritual leaders in the north, it was not wrong abi?? Abi u said this same thing then.. Hypocrisy is a very serious disease
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by obyrich(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Offpoint:
One "Our Darling Daddy" is running on nairaland like a rat on period day and night, morning, afternoon and evening shouting "Our Darling Daddy"

If he/she dedicate the amount of efforts towards his/her Dead beef grilling, he should have been among the top 5 most successful entrepreneurs in Nigeria by now.
You will not see him on this thread.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by belente(m): 9:06am On Sep 11, 2020
nkay2020:
Good morning fellow NL,
Paolo said he has paid you 20k in March send me your phone number or call me on 080
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Fawklicant: 11:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brushstrokes20:

You've made a lot of valid points...
Mistakes are the reasons we are humans
Forging ahead is what keeps us going
I also campaigned /voted buhari in 2015, but by the end of 2016, I realised dude is a MONUMENTAL BLUNDER , hence I've ever since been anti buhari
Kudos to the indefatigable pastor oyedepo and few others...im very disappointed in mbaka and co
I'm more than convinced that a well respected pastor like baba adeboye can single handedly call buhari to order...
In essence, we can't afford to keep quiet now
Else we'll become doomed slaves in our fatherland
Nig must be rescued from the diabolic claws of self serving, sadistic rulers and insatiable thieves...
Thanks and God bless.

Unfortunately, they will still vote him again if he runs against a southern christian especially Igbo. So they never learn from their mistakes. They let the same parochial sentiments guide them each time. If these killings were in the south alone, be rest assured that they will say that it's southern politicians that are sponsoring it. They wouldn't care about us the way we have been protesting these killings since 2012. After all they said the same of GEJ's era. They said it was southern christians sponsoring BH.

Most of those complaining are doing so because they have experienced personal hurt from these things going on, not because it's affecting "infidels".

Las las we go all get sense, but e still remain.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Brushstrokes20: 4:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Fawklicant:

Unfortunately, they will still vote him again if he runs against a southern christian especially Igbo. So they never learn from their mistakes. They let the same parochial sentiments guide them each time. If these killings were in the south alone, be rest assured that they will say that it's southern politicians that are sponsoring it. They wouldn't care about us the way we have been protesting these killings since 2012. After all they said the same of GEJ's era. They said it was southern christians sponsoring BH.
For whatever reasons, we cannot continue to allow the worst of us to rule the best of us... Disintegration will be the best option.

Most of those complaining are doing so because they have experienced personal hurt from these things going on, not because it's affecting "infidels".

Las las we go all get sense, but e still remain.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Crackhead25(m): 8:47am On Sep 12, 2020
TONIOI:
Saraki is working for ATIKU his sister Gbemi is working for BUHARI Obasanjo is working for ATIKU his son Juwon is working for BUHARI Doyin Okupe is working for ATIKU his son is working for BUHARI Galadima is working for ATIKU, his daughter is working for BUHARI You and I are sons and daughters of none of these people, but we are their Defenders on social media fighting and calling ourselves names everyday on the Cyber space. When CBN job is vacant, they give their children. When FIRS job is vacant, they give it to their children. When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC NCDC, NDDC etc jobs are out, they give it to their children. They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for us the social media Defenders. But when Police recruitment form is out, that is for us the Poor Masses. When Nigeria Army form is out, it's already for you and I and nobody is dragging that with us. When civil defence job is out, they give that to you and I to apply. When their children need good education or medication, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada, Swiz, Dubai and so on. When you and I fall sick, we go to dilapidated hospitals or Sometimes we ended going to the near by Chemist. When we're sent out of school, some of us go to the labour camps - Hawking. Some of us end up in the streets riding Okada. ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are ours to battle with in Nigeria while their children are graduating at a very tender age of 18+ each an every year without any obstacles. If we don't use our brains to think, These Folks will continue to use and dump us.

Good morning to everyone

I wish I can like this post a thousand times
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by nkay2020: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
belente:
Paolo said he has paid you 20k in March send me your phone number or call me on 080

He just paid me back now, thank you

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by nkay2020: 11:44am On Sep 15, 2020
nonhuman:
how can you give your money to someone you don't know, you are just a maga, and he has. Magad you. Nothing can be done

Thank you, he has paid me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Does A Country Needs To Borrow When She Can Easily Print More? / 252 Aides Resign From Tambuwal’s Cabinet / ''fashola Focus On Buhari's WAEC'' - Reno Omokri Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.