Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:30 PM

Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric (26825 Views)

Chants Of ‘Sai Baba’ Mar Atiku’s Presidential Forms Submission At PDP Headquarte / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
TONIOI:
Saraki is working for ATIKU his sister Gbemi is working for BUHARI Obasanjo is working for ATIKU his son Juwon is working for BUHARI Doyin Okupe is working for ATIKU his son is working for BUHARI Galadima is working for ATIKU, his daughter is working for BUHARI You and I are sons and daughters of none of these people, but we are their Defenders on social media fighting and calling ourselves names everyday on the Cyber space. When CBN job is vacant, they give their children. When FIRS job is vacant, they give it to their children. When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC NCDC, NDDC etc jobs are out, they give it to their children. They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for us the social media Defenders. But when Police recruitment form is out, that is for us the Poor Masses. When Nigeria Army form is out, it's already for you and I and nobody is dragging that with us. When civil defence job is out, they give that to you and I to apply. When their children need good education or medication, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada, Swiz, Dubai and so on. When you and I fall sick, we go to dilapidated hospitals or Sometimes we ended going to the near by Chemist. When we're sent out of school, some of us go to the labour camps - Hawking. Some of us end up in the streets riding Okada. ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are ours to battle with in Nigeria while their children are graduating at a very tender age of 18+ each an every year without any obstacles. If we don't use our brains to think, These Folks will continue to use and dump us.

Good morning to everyone

Louder. Correct guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by 2020Experience(m): 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
EMMY76:

This is why there's absolutely no future in sight for nigeria a northern hausa/fulani muslim will always prefer voting for someone like buhari than voting for a far more competent christain southerner. Their quran have clearly instructed them never to allow infidels to rule over them this is the root cause of nigeria's current problems.
You said it all. The best thing for this country is a break up.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:36am On Sep 10, 2020
Let's see another angel and "man of impeccable integrity" that APC will put forward for election in 2023. This administration is the biggest scam in the history of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by adenigga(m): 10:38am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.

Oya kill yaself..

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Doyou2019: 10:43am On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
in as much I don't like government policies, I think it is totally wrong for a spiritual leader who has a lot of followers to come out and make destructive criticism about a president

But it is totally right for the President of a country to come all out and foist hardship on the people who voted him into power abi Good thinking.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by rollandben(m): 10:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Nigeria affairs is collapsing under the adminstration of Buhari than ever...

Nigerian politician really ready to destroy this nation. they only care for themselves and their immediate family.

APC promised us 3 things which are;
1. Security
2. fighting of curruption
3. The also promised to bring back chibok girls among others. but none has been able to fufill rather they keep on adding to the nations problem.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by micflo28(m): 10:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Consistency. I love this man. Open truth is a rare trait now. Keep it up sir and comerades, let's hold on strong till liberation comes.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Godkillbuhari(m): 10:53am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.

Oya kill yaself..
. Na when you go get sense !!!
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.

Oya kill yaself..
“All those saying ‘Sai Baba’ Sai Baba, are liars, useless hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by membranus: 11:01am On Sep 10, 2020
TONIOI:
Saraki is working for ATIKU his sister Gbemi is working for BUHARI Obasanjo is working for ATIKU his son Juwon is working for BUHARI Doyin Okupe is working for ATIKU his son is working for BUHARI Galadima is working for ATIKU, his daughter is working for BUHARI You and I are sons and daughters of none of these people, but we are their Defenders on social media fighting and calling ourselves names everyday on the Cyber space. When CBN job is vacant, they give their children. When FIRS job is vacant, they give it to their children. When NNPC, NLG, NPA, NIMASA, NCC NCDC, NDDC etc jobs are out, they give it to their children. They marry their children off to one another to create future leaders for us the social media Defenders. But when Police recruitment form is out, that is for us the Poor Masses. When Nigeria Army form is out, it's already for you and I and nobody is dragging that with us. When civil defence job is out, they give that to you and I to apply. When their children need good education or medication, they ferry them to UK, US, Canada, Swiz, Dubai and so on. When you and I fall sick, we go to dilapidated hospitals or Sometimes we ended going to the near by Chemist. When we're sent out of school, some of us go to the labour camps - Hawking. Some of us end up in the streets riding Okada. ASUU, ASUP, NASU, NLC, SARS, STRIKES are ours to battle with in Nigeria while their children are graduating at a very tender age of 18+ each an every year without any obstacles. If we don't use our brains to think, These Folks will continue to use and dump us.

Good morning to everyone

You have enumerated the stark realities, thanks.

But what position should we masses take concerning this situation, you did not tell ùs.

Or should we just siddon look until we are all destroyed?
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by membranus: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Eriggs:

where are the moderators?
Justwise, Dominique, Seun, mynd44.
rule 2 broken

And what rules are you breaking, oga reporter?

Report yourself.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by rapid101(m): 11:05am On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.

Oya kill yaself..
shabi dis one too is ipob

ode oshi
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by rapid101(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2020
mannabbgrills
helinus
madridguy
sarrki
and all other zombie

shy dis one to is an enemy of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Smony: 11:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Even the gods are angry wit buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by samdunzo: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Sai Babafor life... we die here cheesy cheesy
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by 35824L: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2020
Lolz. Made the video hiding inside his house. He should go to a mosque or any public place in the north and say that nonsense against PMB and see if he won't get Deji Adeyanju-ed.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by 12345baba(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2020
They are imploding amongst themselves. May God be praised
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by GolDRoger: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Northerners are hypocrites.

Over here deh complain so much saying buhari is a failure.

And i was forced to say.
That for example
Buhari v Peter Obi (any non northerner)

Presidential Election. Who will they go for.

NO RESPONSE FOR. MORE THAN 3 MINUTES

With d level of complain, answer shud have come in micro seconds

you Nailed it.
Bunch of hypocrites. . . They are all lamenting now.
If they hold election tomorrow, they will all vote him aqain.
So make dem just keep quiet.

They(Northerners) in General are the problem
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by God1stson(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
in as much I don't like government policies, I think it is totally wrong for a spiritual leader who has a lot of followers to come out and make destructive criticism about a president
So if ur wife have been raped in the market place u should go to the room to discuss it? You are the reason Nigeria is still the way it is, hypocrisy runs in ur blood.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Godkillbuhari(m): 11:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Eriggs:

where are the moderators?
Justwise, Dominique, Seun, mynd44.
rule 2 broken
. Shut da Bleep up ..... Buhari ass licker sighted

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by EdiskyHarry: 11:49am On Sep 10, 2020
Dss over to u.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by wonder233: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Yoruba muslims can never see anything wrong with buhari
malele:
Brain reset is good for the soul, e remain yorouba Muslims
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Rawtruth1: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2020
APC Supporters;
When You Get To Any Petrol Station, Simply Show Your APC Membership Card And You Will Be Asked To Pay N45 Per Litre.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by farouk2much(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Where are those fake biafra agitators. It's theire time to take over 0nigeria and make things better for us.....

Biafrans are hungry soldiers who ar ready to die for nothing...

Buhari have faild us. But let biafrans keep quaet.
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
BUHARI IS NOT GOING TO KATSINA BECAUSE THAT BUHARI IS ANOTHER BUHARI THAN THAT OF 2015-2017

A BUHARI that can't speak fulfude anymore....na Chinese made BUHARI nah

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by inkristed(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

The 2nd Islamic Cleric saying thunder fire Buhari.

If only the Pastors too can speak up.

Cowards!

This would start a wave. Plenty fearless Alfas.

You are just a religious bigot

Pastors have spoken up against the the government severally.

But even if thy don't, it is an over estimation of your pitiable self to dictate what pastors should talk about, and that in a shameless fashion

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
I want no fools
Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by ericangel01(m): 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
see this one o, is that your brain dey pain you or your hasn't fully reset to the factory reset mode. are u from congo or ivory coast that u fail to see that this government has fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by ericangel01(m): 1:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
see this one o, is it that your brain dey pain you or your hasn't fully reset to the factory reset mode. are u from congo or ivory coast that u fail to see that this government has fail woefully.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by Jostoman: 1:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
extol1:
oga please if you don't have a meaningful things to say you better go and find somewhere to sleep.

1 Like

Re: Murtala Bello Sokoto: Those Still Saying ‘Sai Baba’ Are Liars - Islamic Cleric by RPG2020(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
helinues:
Sai Baba.

Oya kill yaself..

Enter house sleep shegoat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Twitter Removes Buhari, Tinubu, Obi, Others’ Verification Badges (pix / FG Shortlists 20 Candidates For AGF’s Replacement, Begins Accreditation Monday / Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.