Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (64121 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Gloriagee(f): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2020
N I guess this justifies killing her. N FYI you're not exactly right on who's more exposed in a divorce process. A number of factors come into play: which part is the primary breadwinner, who has custody of the kids, if there was a prenup. I can't get over the fact that you believe this beautiful woman's death is justifiable. Now if she was a stay at home wife, you'll have latched on that as a reason. In this case, she works while her hubby works for a non profit, so realign your thinking, please

Xda59:

I am talking about the divorce process and not who gives who pocket money at home. When it comes to divorce, 99.9% of the time, the man (if not a millionaire) gets wrecked completely because the odds are stacked against men. It is only a few men that can put up with such without losing it mentally.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Gloriagee(f): 9:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Now that's an assumption if I ever heard one.....

What stopped him from 'sponsoring' himself, too? Awon sponsor grin

Foolishbuhari:

Most likely sponsored by the man. I am not justifying this act by the way, I'm only pointing out the obvious which could have led to this
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Sheriman(m): 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
grin grin who should we blame??
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by LadySarah: 9:52am On Sep 10, 2020
femi4:
This is where divorce is key but she rejected that option and lost her life

No, he was abusive which made her parents come take her home.Thre was a separation already but he could not bear it.

Later he went to her work place and shot her dead.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Ngozioma(m): 9:57am On Sep 10, 2020
Brachaa:
shocked

Some women don't look at the face of a man before marrying him. this one that looks menacing too is a pastor??

No matter what could have happened, he had no right even as a regular man to take someones life how much more as a "pastor" he claims to be.

grin grin grin As if women get choice, women marry money and not face. Women can marry anything just because of money.

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2020
Xda59:

How did I know they were going through divorce? So you didn't watch the video? And for your second question, I was referring to those of us who understand the divorce process in america. For the third Q, like I said earlier, some men can't stand the end result of a divorce where they will be stripped of almost everything up to their children.

That's true. So I guess d guy went to try to talk her out of it with a backup plan
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Ngozioma(m): 10:04am On Sep 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy Women of nowadays can not cease to amaze me. What is this world turning into lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 10, 2020
You see this addiction to religion without further research will destroy and end more lives in 21st and further century.

Man was absolutely battling with depression and using christianity and motivation speech as cover up.

He should have seek help through books or other authorities or keep fighting whatever he is facing upfront and stop involving his wife into it than allowing it drown him in that post he made .. "I truly believe that every single person has to go through something that absolutely destroys them so they can figure out who they really are" Am sure most of his followers were shouting Amen at such an ignorant and obnoxious quote.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by iyke2frankeze: 10:23am On Sep 10, 2020
Indeed, Black lives really matters. Who do Africans this thing.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by crafteck(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2020
Angelinastto:
Such a beautiful woman wasted just like that He seems like a good man too, only God knows what went wrong!

Smart comment without jumping into conclusions.. Marry me already smiley

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by crafteck(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2020
Brachaa:
shocked

Some women don't look at the face of a man before marrying him. this one that looks menacing too is a pastor??

No matter what could have happened, he had no right even as a regular man to take someones life how much more as a "pastor" he claims to be.

Na dem
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Zyrac: 10:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Brachaa:
shocked

Don't judge by looks, imagine the blessings u must have missed
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by omohlexy: 10:45am On Sep 10, 2020
Sometimes nice people gets pushed beyond their limits and then they turn monsters. if you go to his page you will realize the guy was a nice guy. who knows what the woman must have done to him? Fear women before you fear snakes.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by AngelicBeing: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2020
sad
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Is it face u use to know d character of a person?

Sometimes.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Charly68: 11:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Those who are promoting carefree religion doctrines are causing serious damage this days..this is a clear case of demonic orchestration. . Every believer must increase their spirituality through prayer fire this days ..The devil is increasing his assault against the church.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Finnestgreat: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Chai see his face.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Angelinastto:
Such a beautiful woman wasted just like that He seems like a good man too, only God knows what went wrong!

What again if not jealousy and infidelity complemented by supremacy battle.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2020
I really don't see any need for the black lives matter protests in the US the bitter truth is that blacks have killed more fellow blacks than even the whites.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Iconstar: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2020
Nawao
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by quiteboy(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
grin cheesy angry cheesy grin
thorpido:
The demons spoke to him.His profile says he ......'interprets dreams and battles witchcraft's.smh
He interpreted a bad dream this time.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by foreverfavoured(f): 12:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmmm...this is so sad.
The end is indeed very near.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Onlyonebuhari: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Congrats
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Xda59:

What a question? So a man can't excercise his second ammendment right to bear fire arms because he is a pastor?
Yes.. it's like saying you hate the devil but love his ways..
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by SunnyOG738(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
The prophet saw vision that his wife is cheating on him that why, justice must be done
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Revolva(m): 1:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
that woman may have done something wrong to the man

women fear them....she may have betrayed the man
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
BornSnner9:
Yes.. it's like saying you hate the devil but love his ways..

Well having a gun has got nothing to do with the devil because guns don't kill people but people do. Plus owning a gun in america is like having a generator in nigeria.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ngozioma:
grin grin grin As if women get choice, women marry money and not face. Women can marry anything just because of money.

True. Look at regina daniels and that old agama lizard ned.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
colestephan86:

This is why I support divorce,
If you can't cope with yourselves just go your separate ways , instead of one dying and the other in prison while the children remains vagabonds.

Divorce is not like that in america. There is always a clear winner and loser unless a prenup was signed befor getting married.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by simfrost90210: 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
cry sometimes, i'll want to sleep and wake up to not reading these sorts of news on the dailies., what's the devil up to these times on earth? Poor her., may her soul rest in peace!!!
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nephilim: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Exclusive Prison mission ticket angry..
May he continue to win souls.
How ever, blood on his hands.
Too bad!
Rip to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / New Nigeria Police Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.