Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (64102 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Shot with an annointed gun having annointed bullets. Heaven is sure. She dies to live again.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by EgunMogaji2: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
ROTFLMAO grin
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 4:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
All the noise makers screaming Jesus, eternity, heaven, hellfire on this forum are either silent now or are quickly disowning their brother cheesy

What would make man of god or prophet to own a gun in the first?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Investnow2017: 4:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ihatemumu:

If he committed the crime in Nigeria, the members would say Touch, not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

You have said it all. Why would a prophet own a gun in the first place?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 6:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
BigBashiru:

I don't pity America anymore in the context of gun violence since they don't want to ban guns. Every day shooting shooting shooting. Canada has banned guns. New Zealand has banned guns.

Do your research. To bear arms and own guns is in the constitution of the USA (written constitution), hence a constitutional right of all Americans.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 6:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Xda59:

The unfair divorce process. The woman was going to bleed the man completely dry and perhaps he couldn't bear the thoughts of going back to square one.

This is most likely the case.

And it’s the reason millions of grown up men live alone in Europe. You will become the abused “wife” at home. Nobody wants to sign the marriage certificate anymore.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Gloriagee:
N you're saying this with an air of certainty cos you're all knowing,
right? Who's to say it wasn't the poor lady that was being crippled by her husband's financial demands and his incessant domestic violence?

Rubbish. The bolded scenario above rarely happens.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 6:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mariopgomery:

Who says divorce affects women more? Well in a western world divorce affects men way worse than women, men usually lose their sense of Identity after a divorce, their property and they become SECONDARY parent to their children as the woman usually get full custody of the children, that's why women initiate over 75% of the divorce in the western world because they have everything to gain and nothing to lose which in my opinion is not right or fair on the man.

That’s why sensible men are exercising emotional self control and staying away from marriage.
Check the statistics, marriage is collapsing........next will be cohabitation.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 6:57pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Endless crying crocodile tears.......... Somebody give am blow joor.......

My in-law, don’t shook mouth into something you don’t know, ok. We wey dey abroad understand the system well.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by leokid866: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
50 says she was having an affair probably with someone at work.....and pastor found out and decided to let the devil in....
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by leokid866: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Investnow2017:

You have said it all. Why would a prophet own a gun in the first place?
So he can go to war with the devil...., cheesy
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
In the US...

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

...a woman scorned hath no fury than her spouse with a gun who has nothing else to lose.

"I will deal with you" from a wife is only effective on men who are not ready to go out with a bang.

/

Reason my wife is stuck in Nigeria and I’ve flatly refused to bring her over. I AM THE GOING OUT WITH A BANG TYPE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Mariopgomery(m): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

That’s why sensible men are exercising emotional self control and staying away from marriage.
Check the statistics, marriage is collapsing........next will be cohabitation.

Well after marriage collapses and cohabitation is the new normal then they would create another law to favour women cohabiting with a man.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Bobxin: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
Spiritual, highly spiritual!!! cry
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 9:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mariopgomery:

Well after marriage collapses and cohabitation is the new normal then they would create another law to favour women cohabiting with a man.

Look at you!! They have already created the law since. What you do is have a solid cohabitation agreement or you don’t live together. In Uk today a man who owns house only dates a woman who also owns a home. That way in the event of breakup nobody loses.

The worst thing a man can do in the West is to marry or cohabitate with a poor woman. You don’t do that rubbish anymore. A woman can take the risk if she wants children otherwise she wouldn’t.
I don’t believe any wise Nigerian living in the West is going home to bring a wife who only brings a nylon bag with her into the relationship.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Reason my wife is stuck in Nigeria and I’ve flatly refused to bring her over. I AM THE GOING OUT WITH A BANG TYPE!!!!
/
The era of marrying and bringing over is long gone. Even the younger generation will rather marry a Hispanic, Asian or American than dive into the crocodile-infested water of wife from Nigeria. Parents who used to support such marriages are now advising their sons to stay away.

/
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
The era of marrying and bringing over is long gone. Even the younger generation will rather marry a Hispanic, Asian or American than dive into the crocodile-infested water of wife from Nigeria. Parents who used to support such marriages are now advising their sons to stay away.

/

The question now is what to do with her. She is used to the lifestyle I have given her in Naija, though it is pretty clear to everyone that my heart is no longer in it. I am being described as wicked, evil husband who abandoned his wife in Nigeria whilst enjoying life in US/UK. I have a daughter with her and I have a covenant with myself that none of my children will know suffer in this world.

All the same I am bringing no Nigerian woman to these shores.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Mariopgomery(m): 10:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

Look at you!! They have already created the law since. What you do is have a solid cohabitation agreement or you don’t live together. In Uk today a man who owns house only dates a woman who also owns a home. That way in the event of breakup nobody loses.

The worst thing a man can do in the West is to marry or cohabitate with a poor woman. You don’t do that rubbish anymore. A woman can take the risk if she wants children otherwise she wouldn’t.
I don’t believe any wise Nigerian living in the West is going home to bring a wife who only brings a nylon bag with her into the relationship.

Well I did not know any such law exist
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by chibuzorAbia: 10:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Mariopgomery:

Well I did not know any such law exist

Google or YouTube “Cohabitation law” and “cohabitation agreement” .........
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by gozzlin: 11:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Seems like he saw a CCTV footage of the wife bouncing on another man's dick.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:09am On Sep 11, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

This is most likely the case.

And it’s the reason millions of grown up men live alone in Europe. You will become the abused “wife” at home. Nobody wants to sign the marriage certificate anymore.

Oh yes! Our eyes are getting clearer by the day. The game right now is, no prenup, no marriage.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:17am On Sep 11, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

My in-law, don’t shook mouth into something you don’t know, ok. We wey dey abroad understand the system well.

Tell them my brother.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 11, 2020
Gloriagee:
N I guess this justifies killing her. N FYI you're not exactly right on who's more exposed in a divorce process. A number of factors come into play: which part is the primary breadwinner, who has custody of the kids, if there was a prenup. I can't get over the fact that you believe this beautiful woman's death is justifiable. Now if she was a stay at home wife, you'll have latched on that as a reason. In this case, she works while her hubby works for a non profit, so realign your thinking, please

"I can't get over the fact that you believe this beautiful woman's death is justifiable"

Is it that you suffer from comprehension issues or what not? I only gave a probable cause for such a brutal attack in broad daylight but out of mischief, you chose to twist everything that I am justifying the murder of a "beautiful" woman.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 3:50am On Sep 11, 2020
chibuzorAbia:

The question now is what to do with her. She is used to the lifestyle I have given her in Naija, though it is pretty clear to everyone that my heart is no longer in it. I am being described as wicked, evil husband who abandoned his wife in Nigeria whilst enjoying life in US/UK. I have a daughter with her and I have a covenant with myself that none of my children will know suffer in this world.

All the same I am bringing no Nigerian woman to these shores.
/
Let her know. People will talk no matter what. The less you care about the opinion of others the better. When I hear of guys who marry and are working on bringing a wife from Nigeria, I just pay them a condolence visit. Like I said, the trend has changed. It is better to marry an akata than bring an angel from Nigeria. With akata you know what you are getting into. But with the packaged devil from Nigeria, I give it 2 years before you lose it or become a philosopher--all in bad fate. Life is too short to knowingly subject oneself to eschewable servitude.

/
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Gloriagee(f): 4:40am On Sep 11, 2020
Thankfully, I don't suffer from comprehension issues. Your attempt at identifying a probable cause is faulty cos you have opted to ignore reality. This lady was a victim of repeated domestic violence, n theres no justification for that n definitely none for the escalation to day light murder.

Xda59:

"I can't get over the fact that you believe this beautiful woman's death is justifiable"

Is it that you suffer from comprehension issues or what not? I only gave a probable cause for such a brutal attack in broad daylight but out of mischief, you chose to twist everything that I am justifying the murder of a "beautiful" woman.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Gloriagee:
Thankfully, I don't suffer from comprehension issues. Your attempt at identifying a probable cause is faulty cos you have opted to ignore reality. This lady was a victim of repeated domestic violence, n theres no justification for that n definitely none for the escalation to day light murder.

Fair enough, my attempt at identifying a probable cause is faulty but how does that translate into justifying her murder?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Gloriagee(f): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2020
It definitely is though subtle.
Xda59:

Fair enough, my attempt at identifying a probable cause is faulty but how does that translate into justifying her murder?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by rontolo(m): 8:45am On Sep 11, 2020
Nothing justifies murder. No excuses

Having said that, women can be so manipulative and mean. He probably gave his all, and was about to be stripped of it all. She probably had another guy lined up. Men can be bad, but women can become monsters out here. A female friend of mine called me the other day and joked about how she called the police on her husband and faked cry-hysteria when the cops arrived. She wanted her husband out of the home. I knew she had outgrown him. He was kicked out. She had other plans, bigger and better. Sometimes, people are pushed to the wall. So disheartening
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Desammyst(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2020
In achieving destiny, marry someone who is going the same way with you, someone who will run vision together with you. I believe there must have been incompatibility in destiny fulfillment on both sides. Pastors should marry Pastor's wife. Engineers should marry Engineer's wife. Doctors should marry Doctor's wife.
Please, read the above analysis thoroughly. Thank you.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Gloriagee:
It definitely is though subtle.

Ok, if that is your conviction, you can take it to your bank because I can't do anything about it.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xda59:

Nobody rough am up. That bloodshot eye must be as a result of endless crying.

I hope you have seen the video of the roughing up..........

I said he was roughed up...... This elder knows it well.........
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I hope you have seen the video of the roughing up..........

I said he was roughed up...... This elder knows it well.........

Lol, you are right. I thought you were referring to police torture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / New Nigeria Police Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.