Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 AM

Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) (64457 Views)

Barbara Tommey: Family Announces Burial Plans For Woman Killed By Pastor Ofori / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Man Shoots Wife Over Sex, Dumps Body, Opens Fire On Neighbors In U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Timekeeper: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Zarha:

Bless you

U r wlcm
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Mariopgomery(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2020
Klass99:
The guy no even fine sef, what was she thinking?

What is it with African men becoming unhinged when going through a divorce in foreign countries?

It seems they forget Ogbodo-oyibo, is not Africa where anything goes. And they say divorce affects women more than men, I don't think so.

Who says divorce affects women more? Well in a western world divorce affects men way worse than women, men usually lose their sense of Identity after a divorce, their property and they become SECONDARY parent to their children as the woman usually get full custody of the children, that's why women initiate over 75% of the divorce in the western world because they have everything to gain and nothing to lose which in my opinion is not right or fair on the man.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Hmmm, another marriage gone wrong with fatality.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by thorpido(m): 8:44am On Sep 10, 2020
Mycoin:

He's not at fault
Blame it on the devil.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by AreaFada2: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2020
But pasta, why Na? shocked

RIP.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2020
BornSnner9:
My question: How did a pastor possess a firearm??

What a question? So a man can't excercise his second ammendment right to bear fire arms because he is a pastor?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Brachaa:
shocked

Some women don't look at the face of a man before marrying him. this one that looks menacing too is a pastor??

No matter what could have happened, he had no right even as a regular man to take someones life how much more as a "pastor" he claims to be.

Is it face u use to know d character of a person?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by ModestGal(f): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020
Oga
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by hAlexandro(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2020

sapphiere:
God will help us
amen ooo my dear sister
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:52am On Sep 10, 2020
Klass99:
The guy no even fine sef, what was she thinking?

What is it with African men becoming unhinged when going through a divorce in foreign countries?

It seems they forget Ogbodo-oyibo, is not Africa where anything goes. And they say divorce affects women more than men, I don't think so.

Were d couple going thru a divorce? Have all divorced African men abroad killed their wives because of divorce?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:57am On Sep 10, 2020
What a piece of Shit of a human.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:59am On Sep 10, 2020
BornSnner9:
My question: How did a pastor possess a firearm??

He walked into one of d several gun shops scattered all over d US. While there, he sampled several fire arms, interacted with d gun shop attendant & made his pick. He approached d counter& made payment by cash or credit card as was convenient& did d necessary documentation. After that, d gun shop attendant packaged his customers preferred gun of choice& handed it over to him& d pastor went home with his prized possession

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2020
Gloriagee:
N you're saying this with an air of certainty cos you're all knowing,
right? Who's to say it wasn't the poor lady that was being crippled by her husband's financial demands and his incessant domestic violence?

I am talking about the divorce process and not who gives who pocket money at home. When it comes to divorce, 99.9% of the time, the man (if not a millionaire) gets wrecked completely because the odds are stacked against men. It is only a few men that can put up with such without losing it mentally.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

Were d couple going thru a divorce? Have all divorced African men abroad killed their wives because of divorce?

They were going through a divorce and we know what that is all about. The man giving up everything including his children. That is enough to drive some men crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by just2endowed: 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
Brachaa:
shocked

Some women don't look at the face of a man before marrying him. this one that looks menacing too is a pastor??

No matter what could have happened, he had no right even as a regular man to take someones life how much more as a "pastor" he claims to be.

HIs wife file for divorce... I guess that's why he killed her
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by vhuqnl(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is a criminal na His face is too brutal to be called a pastor grin
Ghanaian men are always ugly
Why
You faggotic element
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:08am On Sep 10, 2020
Nah pipu like this dey give freeze mouth....... Trust him to react...........

Some body don rough am up already............ cheesy
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 10, 2020
just2endowed:

HIs wife file for divorce... I guess that's why he killed her

Divorce in America is the worst experience the average man can go through because they are bound to lose 100% of the time.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Xda59:

They were going through a divorce and we know what that is all about. The man giving up everything including his children. That is enough to drive some men crazy.

How do u no that they were going thru a divorce? When u say "we know what that is all about"? Who are d "we" u are referring?

Meanwhile, Have all divorced African men abroad killed their wives because of divorce?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Lexusgs430:
Nah pipu like this dey give freeze mouth....... Trust him to react...........

Some body don rough am up already............ cheesy

Nobody rough am up. That bloodshot eye must be as a result of endless crying.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2020
Xda59:

Nobody rough am up. That bloodshot eye must be as a result of endless crying.

Endless crying crocodile tears.......... Somebody give am blow joor.......
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 10, 2020
lexy2014:

How do u no that they were going thru a divorce? When u say "we know what that is all about"? Who are d "we" u are referring?

Meanwhile, Have all divorced African men abroad killed their wives because of divorce?

How did I know they were going through divorce? So you didn't watch the video? And for your second question, I was referring to those of us who understand the divorce process in america. For the third Q, like I said earlier, some men can't stand the end result of a divorce where they will be stripped of almost everything up to their children.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:21am On Sep 10, 2020
Ofori has healed the sick, cast out of demons, and battled
witchcraft, the site says.

Now Nigeria witchcraft at work to get ride of hooligans Ghanians both locally and internationally, continue oppressed Nigerians in ur country. Rest in peace sister
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by colestephan86: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2020
sapphiere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y67R_t4TXMU

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/09/09/video-us-based-prophet-sylvester-ofori-shoots-wife-dead/
This is why I support divorce,
If you can't cope with yourselves just go your separate ways , instead of one dying and the other in prison while the children remains vagabonds.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by ajebuter(f): 9:31am On Sep 10, 2020
First degree murder in Florida is death penalty..

Except he has a good attorney and pleads insanity..

Even at that, lethal injection awaits him, las-las , 30 years..
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2020
iyatrustee:
"Every single person has to go through something that absolutely destroys them so they figure out who they really are"

Seems he was speaking philosophically...murderer is who he really is!

forget oh, that quote carries weight.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by ThierryJay: 9:37am On Sep 10, 2020
This Ofori looks like the black lightning guy on Netflix series.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:37am On Sep 10, 2020
Signs of the end.
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:38am On Sep 10, 2020
/
In the US...

Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.

...a woman scorned hath no fury than her spouse with a gun who has nothing else to lose.

"I will deal with you" from a wife is only effective on men who are not ready to go out with a bang.

/
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by mmsen: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
This is a criminal na
His face is too brutal to be called a pastor grin

Ghanaian men are always ugly

Why

Your papa is from Ghana?
Re: Prophet Sylvester Ofori Shoots Wife, Barbara Tommey, Dead In US (Photos, Video) by Foolishbuhari: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2020
Gloriagee:
With her poverty mentality, she had a degree in Finance from the Uni of Florida and a job as Asst Mgr. Please read better next time...Y'all never get tired of blaming the victims even when they be dead.

Most likely sponsored by the man. I am not justifying this act by the way, I'm only pointing out the obvious which could have led to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Full Story Of Shina Rambo: The Most Notorious Armed Robber / Police Foil Port Harcourt Bank Robbery / Man Rapes 24-year-old Facebook Lover At First Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.