Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (59636 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2020
FFK was making sense until he added "would a northern political leader refuse to stand up for his traditional ruler"?

FFS being smart and daft at the same time as usual. There's no need to being the north into this. Everything must not be divided along Northern and Southern lines.

I'm from the north but I know that the South Westerners are generally more respectful of their elders.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Sleekfingers: 10:49am On Sep 10, 2020
FFk is on this one. But he shouldnt display is stupidity when people critize or ask him simple question...

I dont know whats in the mind of tinudu. But it is a total disrespect to the throne.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Wettoid123: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:
Judging from the pics, he isn't the only one that didn't stand up
BTW, they met at a function not In a palace.
Tinubu prostrated when he went to greet Ooni at ife.

Like Fani Kayode, Like Muric Professor Processor.
Such a shame they're both from Ile Ife.

are u sure you watch the video? they all stood up when he was coming except tinubu the apc demi-god that brought us to this mess!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by rusher14: 10:51am On Sep 10, 2020
MsAllison:
yeroba Muslims making excuses for the criminal drug dealing vagabond Tinubu

But FFK is the drug addict.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Babastrong(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
Who is FFK? Is he among those who caught attention at all cost?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by ruggedtimi(m): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2020
I like the way Yoruba people introduce bigmen in events
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by madjune(m): 10:56am On Sep 10, 2020
Stand up to greet?

No be prostrate dem sabi do for rulers and elders?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by charlesditro: 10:57am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Abegi same ffk that berated and dehumanised his fellow age mate weeks ago kettle calling pot black smh
So does it justify tinubus actions?......the way una dey reason most times.......

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by toye440: 11:03am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
Abegi same ffk that berated and dehumanised his fellow age mate weeks ago kettle calling pot black smh
You can hate the messenger not the message.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by pardy(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2020
Thought I'm the only one who noticed that he wasn't the only one who didn't stood up.

Sammy07:

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by BajuGoldmehda(m): 11:06am On Sep 10, 2020
Irrelevant and needless assertion by FFK. Anyways, We move!!!

iPhone 8+ with 256GB for sale
UK direct Hit me with a DM if you are interested
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

If it was Buhari, will Tinubu not stand up and bring out his 32 to greet him or will he say since it's not Aso rock no biggie
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by SmartPolician: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2020
Awol1:
Let's wait for Tinubu urine drinkers to know what they have to say about how their Lord's ambition keeps going to the ashes on a daily.

Read their comments above, they are already defending the oldie

These lots are just shamelessly disgusting, to say the least
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Maydfourth: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2020
Tinubu don fall my hand....Is this the person that wants to be President?Ashlock NI man yiiiii...Too much Colorado....Won't he stand up if it was Awujale or Alaffin.?..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Tapout(m): 11:14am On Sep 10, 2020
MsAllison:

smh...read what you wrote and compare it with your signature, now judge yourself.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Kingzeez10: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2020
MsAllison:
Pick your brain e dey ground

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Kingzeez10: 11:18am On Sep 10, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's in things like this I Respect President Obasanjo and Mallam Elrufai..

Malam Elrufai would gladly Lie down flat

President Obasanjo Would Definitely Accord Respect to The King..
Focus on your religion gibberish please. Is he the only one in that picture or can't you see that's a function?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by vioment: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2020
Get up and greet him for what.

Between both of them, who senior.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 10, 2020
oluwadabira222:
..so he should not speak again.....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

That's a screenshot from the video, watch the video dude.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Asianjollof007: 11:43am On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:

They need not to condemn Ooni, he's not at fault for greeting Tinubu. I heard that, Tinubu ni owo si bi o Shey de ipo Ooni. NGpatriot

Ko matter, ko ba ni ese si.. Asa ni asa nje, tinubu ni eto lati naa fele fun ooni
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by foreshore(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQT7pEAZxJY

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, has berated former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, for failing to stand up to greet the Ooni of Ife at the Coronation of the Oniru of Iruland in Lagos state earlier in the week.

The Ooni of Ife had arrived the event and was walking to the high table when he stopped by to greet Tinubu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1303938155624759296

That's the affect of too much drugs
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Olami2010: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2020
Why is FFK like to create problem when there's none, is it only Tinubu on the high table or he's the only one that didn't stand up to great the Imperial Majesty. We should be speaking unity as a people rather than always looking for avenue to create problem all in the name of politics.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by olaitonto(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
No Issue ..Lets Settle! Jagaban Is Not In Bourdillon, Ooni Is Not In His Palace! Both Came For Fresh Air, Pepper And Drinks! The Only Person Due For Honor Is The Bill Payer! Peace

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Asianjollof007: 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Someone7:
FFK was making sense until he added "would a northern political leader refuse to stand up for his traditional ruler"?

FFS being smart and daft at the same time as usual. There's no need to being the north into this. Everything must not be divided along Northern and Southern lines.

I'm from the north but I know that the South Westerners are generally more respectful of their elders.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Franktom247(m): 12:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Na see finish cause am was it not
ooni and tinubu that led other yoruba kings to collect envelope before last year election and were putting it in their agbada when they were caught on camera he is probably telling him money has finished
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Cmeo(m): 12:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Don't blame Asiwaju, blame the traditional institutions that did not only subject themselves to the government of the day (as requested by law) but also other politicians (as not required by law).

Even FFK as a politician can do worse, so also other politicians.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by daniwise(m): 12:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
There is something captivating about this particular king.He even almost bowed for Tinubu.Can't just stop liking this great king.Even though am Delta,this king I just can't stop liking.Just free baba Tinubu to do whatever he pleases jare.ki Ade o pe l'ori ,ki bata o pe lese.May your reign be long sir
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Minjim: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2020
Though FFK is a mad dog but he's right on this one.

Except Tinubu can't stand up due to some medical reasons, he really goofed there.

Well, Tinubu has never been my man
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by derbykol(f): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Do you think pastor Adeboye would prostrate flat to the Ooni of Ife?
Pastor Adeboye respect kings.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kreptic:

I need to open a clickbank account.
Please I need you to help me open it

Check This Page For A Simple Video Guide To Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria >>> CLICK HERE
You can contact me through the LIVE CHAT if you encounter any challenges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, / Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.