Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife (59645 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts A Journalist In Calabar During Press Conference (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Ismaila Isa Funtua, Calls Him Uncircumcised Philistine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by DAYOODS(m): 12:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
[quote author=Sammy07 post=93766032]Judging from the pics, he isn't the only one that didn't stand up
BTW, they met at a function not In a palace.
Tinubu prostrated when he went to greet Ooni at ife.

Like Fani Kayode, Like Muric Professor Processor

It is a lie Tinubu has never prostrated for any king since he became Governor. You can prove me wrong by showing us picturial evidence .
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Malawian(m): 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Which takes precedence in Yorubaland? Kings or Elders?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Kreptic: 12:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

Check This Page For A Simple Video Guide To Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria >>> CLICK HERE
You can contact me through the LIVE CHAT if you encounter any challenges.

I have tried your video and was banned that's why I contacted u to see if you could help me create one for a fee
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by EMMARY2000: 12:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tinubu In New Storm For Sitting Down To Greet Ooni
https://gwg.ng/2020/09/10/storm-over-pix-of-tinubu-seating-to-greet-ooni/
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Alimat40: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
This is not your business. The Oba is not complaining, why are you taking it upon yourself. Are you better? Think of it deeply, you are worst, you don't have respect for any body.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
You get eye jare
Sammy07:
Judging from the pics, he isn't the only one that didn't stand up

Like Fani Kayode, Like Muric Professor Processor.
Such a shame they're both from Ile Ife.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by byinks(f): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
In Tinubus mind : Everything in Osun is under my foot.. government, citizens, king's...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Laslaslala: 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Sammy07:
Judging from the pics, he isn't the only one that didn't stand up

Like Fani Kayode, Like Muric Professor Processor.
Such a shame they're both from Ile Ife.
See how human being dey reason so only during visit to the palace should he honour a tradition abi?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by NovusHomo(m): 1:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
wale377:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQT7pEAZxJY

Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation, has berated former Lagos State governor, Bola Tinubu, for failing to stand up to greet the Ooni of Ife at the Coronation of the Oniru of Iruland in Lagos state earlier in the week.

The Ooni of Ife had arrived the event and was walking to the high table when he stopped by to greet Tinubu.

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1303938155624759296

I am a Yoruba person but I do not feel insulted. This is why:

1. Let the Ooni stay in his palace instead of going about needlessly displaying an affluence whose origin is unknown, or even doubtful.
2. The Yoruba need to pay very close attention to the caliber of people they install as traditional rulers. No more yahoo boys, weed smokers, and land grabbers who sell our patrimony to the Chinese and the Fulani.
3. Abolish the "traditional ruler" nonsense. It is incompatible with democracy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by humilitypays(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Joshmodest:

Jagaban I know this is you , but you have to be calming down !
with his one eye, him go fit type comment for Nairaland grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
You talk too much man, Tinubu Made the King.
If you know you know.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kreptic:

I have tried your video and was banned that's why I contacted u to see if you could help me create one for a fee

You were banned because you didn't follow instructions in the video. Even if I opened the account for you, if you didn't follow the instructions on how to open and operate the clickbank account in Nigeria, you would still be banned.
However, if I have to do it for you, I would have to charge you a fee. Chat me up now on Whatsapp 0 8 0 2 7 2 2 9 6 7 8
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by xjiggy: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
This Fani Kayode sef. E be like say e no get the previous memo. The Oba of Lagos categorically said that Lagos does not answer to the Ooni of Ife. So what does he expect from Tinubu, a Lagosian. For those who don't know, Lagos is a Benin Kingdom Vasal state and their Obas are still coronated by Emissaries from Benin till this day.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Kreptic: 2:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

You were banned because you didn't follow instructions in the video. Even if I opened the account for you, if you didn't follow the instructions on how to open and operate the clickbank account in Nigeria, you would still be banned.
However, if I have to do it for you, I would have to charge you a fee. Chat me up now on Whatsapp

Thanks u can remove your contact
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Samnavy: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
The baba no get Spence at all
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Samnavy: 2:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
The baba no get Sence at all
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Lafrresh: 2:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wether he prostrates or not does it add value to us. Nigerians need to start bothering about things that affect us. Most developed countries around the world don't force all these irrelevancies Eg saying ma ,sir and a lot more. Prostrating doesn't necessarily mean respect. It's just an action . Simple.
we are too focused on things that don't necessarily benefit us
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by biggie73(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Money talks, bullshit walks....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Keraxes: 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
xjiggy:
This Fani Kayode sef. E be like say e no get the previous memo. The Oba of Lagos categorically said that Lagos does not answer to the Ooni of Ife. So what does he expect from Tinubu, a Lagosian. For those who don't know, Lagos is a Benin Kingdom Vasal state and their Obas are still coronated by Emissaries from Benin till this day.
Stop saying nonsense from beer parlour gist. So oba of Lagos is answerable to oba of Benin ? You sure say you get sense at all?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Dellorex(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
This coward still get mouth to talk.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tao11, see you mumu ooni
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Keraxes: 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:
Tao11, see you mumu ooni
Still better than the foolish ugly weak wretched oba of Benin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Keraxes:

Still better than the foolish ugly weak wretched oba of Benin

Pained mofos, no fucking respect given to a fucking elected ooni..

Oba gha to kpere ise.....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Keraxes: 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Pained mofos, no fucking respect given to a fucking elected ooni..

Oba gha to kpere ise.....
Not your foolish and ugly oba of Benin business. Ooni of ife and tinubu are both Yoruba. Go and tell your wretched most foolish oba of Benin to go to hell

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Organs(m): 4:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Awol1:
Let's wait for Tinubu urine drinkers to know what they have to say about how their Lord's ambition keeps going to the ashes on a daily.

That was how you and your cohorts insulted Buhari until he became President.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 4:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
Keraxes:

Not your foolish and ugly oba of Benin business. Ooni of ife and tinubu are both Yoruba. Go and tell your wretched most foolish oba of Benin to go to hell

Lol, the ooni is already in hell we dont want that for our oba

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Keraxes: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Lol, the ooni is already in hell we dont want that for our oba
E pain am. Your oba is the one in hell screaming right now not our beloved ooni
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by gregyboy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Keraxes:

E pain am. Your oba is the one in hell screaming right now not our beloved ooni

Your ooni. Is in hell here on earth, none of his nobles accords him respects anymore is that not hell for kings

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by Keraxes: 4:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:

Your ooni. Is in hell here on earth, none of his nobles accords him respects anymore is that not hell for kings
That’s in your weak foolish brain, not the reality

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by isahsalee: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ooni complaining? Fanatic or what's the name, why crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 4:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
gregyboy:
Tao11, see you mumu ooni
Your oba’s father is whom you call mumu? shocked

You want Omo n’Oba Ewuare II (Ovbi’ Oduduwa, Oba n’Uhe) to sacrifice your skull to the Yoruba deities at Benin?? grin

By the way, why is your oba raping little boys and fu**ing his own relatives?? cheesy

You still haven’t answered this important question. smiley

If you lie I will copy and paste that post to this thread! angry

cc: Keraxes

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Zakzaky’s Wife, Son, Destroy Shiites’ Headquarters, / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / Simon Lalong: I Have Not Received Any Salary As Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.