Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today (49502 Views)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by SocialJustice: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nigerians are very selfish and do whatever they like not minding the consequences to others.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
I want all Nigerians be deported back home untill we all learn & rebrand our attitude that the crimes being perpetrated by others which we show no concern has serious effect on the whole nation.
Scam prone creature!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by chris72: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
Other Arabian countries will follow suit, just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by majamajic(m): 2:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Let's blame Buhari for the crime perpetrated by ipob miscreants across the globe.

Husspuppi is ipob ? Cos he was the one that made Trump to order UAE to stop Nigeria visit visas

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by majamajic(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
chris72:
Other Arabian countries will follow suit, just watch and see.

No , it's Husspuppi issues

Nothing concern other countries
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Emotionss: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
brudiga:
Yahoo people. Why won't they be forced to leave? If they refuse to leave, UAE authorities should do the needful shoot the seven hells out them angry idiots

Awon oloribu omoo. Destroying everything everywhere they go.

I was soo ashamed of being a Nigerian when few months back some uncultureed Nigerians where fighting cult related war in UAE and in the process killed some locals.

The uncultureed attitude of some Nigerians abroad is unbelievably provocative.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by ipobarethieves: 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
majamajic:

So Husspuppi is from Abia ?
Come to deira in Dubai or Al nada in Sharjah yorubas are more than any region in Nigeria that's in UAE
I laugh wen I see comments like this , most igbos in UAE are on residence , watch and see again which state will top evacuates , I said it during South Africa crisis when people thinking otherwise , before u know Ogun and Oyo State topped the list , this is a fight for all Nigerians

U will see it again !
how u take nor say I be Yoruba? Wetin wan carry me go do for UAE Wen beta place dey in Europe
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by strangest(m): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:
Just take a look at what you’re saying, I weep for this Country oo
how old are you? sorry... lots of kids here
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Good riddance, I spit on them anyway abeg let our brothers and sisters come back home where the grass is green. It’s better to perish in your village than to be languishing abroad. Return to Nigeria with all your assets buy land start a farm you won’t die let them eat their Useless UAE people that will soon start dying of cancer and heart disease like the Americans.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by kenex4ever(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Let's blame Buhari for the crime perpetrated by ipob miscreants across the globe.
Hushp-afo.nja is now a IPOB.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by majamajic(m): 3:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
ipobarethieves:
how u take nor say I be Yoruba? Wetin wan carry me go do for UAE Wen beta place dey in Europe

UAE Visa is very easy and cheaper to get unlike Europe, that's why many Nigerians starts from there
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by majamajic(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I was soo ashamed of being a Nigerian when few months back some uncultureed Nigerians where fighting cult related war in UAE and in the process killed some locals.

The uncultureed attitude of some Nigerians abroad is unbelievably provocative.

They didn't kill any local , the person that died in Sharjah is Nigerian , the one that died in deira is Cameroon guy , no local died

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by opribo(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
....Can't blame them, the likes of Igbalode Ramon alias Hushpuppi has caused maximum damage to the rest of us.

You don't expect a responsive govt to take no action after all that happened. Unfortunately, some good people would be affected.

Maybe next time when we see suddwm and unexplained display of wealth, we should be the first to run away from such people rather than celebrating it. With our so called senators and politicians endorsing it.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by duduade: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Where is Ablke
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Eddiecute86(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
What kind of fake news is this. Is it not the same UAE I reside? People should stop spreading wrong information. Yes they are not renewing employment visa for now but they are not forcing anybody out not those still having valid residence Visa.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by ipobarethieves: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
majamajic:

UAE Visa is very easy and cheaper to get unlike Europe, that's why many Nigerians starts from there
dey should deport any criminals among dem.Be they Hausa,Yoruba/iPOB.. Yesterday, India,today UAE.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by ezechi24(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
hope you suggested the side hustle in your signature to that your friend that called you from Dubai too? 400k is a big money

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by ArmedRobber: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
proeast:

Stop talking nonsense. This is a direct result of the crimes IGBALODE Raymond committed!!

When IGBALODE also known as Hushpuppy committed those terrible crimes, it trended all over UAE and globally. The Emirates were seen making very angry statements including their government officials.

Now, they are acting on it but instead of this afonja to be remorseful and ashamed that his brother has caused serious irreparable damage, he is here still shamelessly trying to shift the blame.

What rubbish!!
we know hush puppy is a bastard what of 5 igbos that was arrested for robbery in Dubai? Re they not part of the problem

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Fuckingmallam45(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
strangest:

how old are you? sorry... lots of kids here
I have no need to engaged myself in a barren conversation with you bros.
Peace.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Anambra1stS0n: 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Hushpuppi your tribe's man and his gang are the cause of what Nigerians are facing in Dubai
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by ipobarethieves: 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
majamajic:

When in Rome,u should behave like the Romanians'.Not Nigerians.Some even export their cultist go there

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by BewareOf419: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
See The Calamity HUSHPUPPI Cause Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Tunagee(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
When una Nigerians dey go hide there dey do fraud, yahoo yahoo!se make dem leave una with una financial crimes abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by larryking540: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Babathanks:
It’s not only nigeria that is involve in fraud. The problem is our diplomatic approach towards other countries and I think this government really lack a good one

we lack diplomatic approach that's just it ,most of our leaders are illiterate ,still I remember GEJ quote ,u will wish u once had me as a president again ,and it's true brother,u can't compare an educated leader to an uneducated leader

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Budline1(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
JubrinElSudan:
hope you suggested the side hustle in your signature to that your friend that called you from Dubai too? 400k is a big money
grin grin
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Lovelyn451(f): 3:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
Yes o, empty your countries of Nigerians, stop their stupid pilgrimage visits too...maybe just maybe they'd be provoked to fight corruption in their fatherland
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
Hushpuppi don do this one shaa.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by majamajic(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
ipobarethieves:
dey should deport any criminals among dem.Be they Hausa,Yoruba/iPOB.. Yesterday, India,today UAE.

Now u are talking !

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
brudiga:
Yahoo people. Why won't they be forced to leave? If they refuse to leave, UAE authorities should do the needful shoot the seven hells out them angry idiots

Awon oloribu omoo. Destroying everything everywhere they go.

Lol guy you dey Vex Ooooh...... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by dasparrow: 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
It's unfortunate but they have no choice but to go back home to Nigeria. Nigerians have refused to hold their corrupt leaders accountable so this is the end result. In the 1960s, 70s and 80s Dubai was nothing but dessert. Today, they have made something out of their country. Nigeria on the other hand has continued on a downward trajectory.

Did I not tell you people on Nairaland that a time will come when running away to the western world, asia, europe, middle East etc to go and hustle will no longer be an option? You think it is a coincidence that America barred Nigerians from permanently migrating to the United States and now United Arab Emirates are refusing to issue any kind of visas to Nigerians?

Other people's countries are not an extension of your country Nigeria. If they don't want you in their country anymore, there is really nothing you can do about it but go home willingly or get deported. This is why it is important that you hold your leaders accountable. Don't let the only country you have citizenship of rot to the ground. The days of running away to other nations is coming to an end.

In the West, their citizens are voting in conservative, right wing, white supremacist leaders who are anti-immigrant. These leaders are enacting anti-immigrant policies as well. So our world is becoming more tribal and more racist. Arabs, asians, whites and mestizos generally don't like black people but when I try to educate you people on how the world perceives Africans, you people don't listen. You are too coonish in your way of reasoning to understand what it is I am trying to tell you people.

Anyway, you will continue to learn the hard way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by vhuqnl(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:
E Don dey red for Nigerians!

Las las na we distroy the Prestige of this glorious country!

Them just dey scam oyibo like say na children them be

As we dey talk now slawomir and his crew still dey Bobo them

Las las Na we dey make am difficult for our people way dey hustle abroad and those who want to move out.
Go back to your country. You are alien to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
What caused it?
undecided
ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.