Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today (49488 Views)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by vhuqnl(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Let's blame Buhari for the crime perpetrated by ipob miscreants across the globe.
30k bmc
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by AmazingELixir: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Ogbuu101:

I guess Igbalode Ramoni AKA Hushpuppi is from Aguata.
Useless Mushin boy

grin

Why are you wasting your electronic ink on that nairaland miscreant dawan is irredeemable B_zoned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Let's blame Buhari for the crime perpetrated by ipob miscreants across the globe.
........ Especially husspuppi abi what is that his name again.,.....the man from enugu state?
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by PearlStreet(m): 3:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
Those cursed fraudsters have spoiled people's chances in Dubai

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Babathanks:
It’s not only nigeria that is involve in fraud. The problem is our diplomatic approach towards other countries and I think this government really lack a good one

You absolutely know nothing about how some Nigerians behave in the UAE, Dubai especially. I was there just for ten days, I saw things. No diplomatic relation will condone crime. I feel really irritated by your submission probably cos I have some friends affected by this mess. You need to call your fellow Nigerians to order. It is not always government.

It is dull when we return every of our irresponsibility to the government. It is the government that will teach them how to behave? You all should learn to direct blame to proper quarters.

Some Nigerians are big disappointment to the geographical space Nigeria. Our governments are representation of us. We are mostly bad people. I am peeved!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Hiploko(m): 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Bigpoppa2real:
TEN-ODD.
NO CHANCE TO LOSE.
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING
WHATSAPP ME VIA;

0 8 1 2 2 7 2 1 8 1 1

KICKOFF AT 6PM
get out

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Yankee101: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2020
Be celebrating people like Hushpupii

This is the outcome

Slowly becoming pariahs worldwide

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by NgwalandAbia(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Keep kwayet,why don't you support them to leave the shit hole.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
brudiga:
Yahoo people. Why won't they be forced to leave? If they refuse to leave, UAE authorities should do the needful shoot the seven hells out them angry idiots

Awon oloribu omoo. Destroying everything everywhere they go.

My very feelings

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by jaxxy(m): 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
After effects of hushpuppi saga
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by asunmoGGMU(m): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
larryking540:

we lack diplomatic approach that's just it ,most of our leaders are illiterate ,still I remember GEJ quote ,u will wish u once had me as a president again ,and it's true brother,u can't compare an educated leader to an uneducated leader

Diplomatic relation will not condone crime! Call some of your brothers and sisters to order. Tell them to stop cultism. Tell them to stop Internet fraud. Tell them to stop blackmailing. Tell them to get a life.

Stop calling on government on the stinking attitude of many Nigerians. It is a disgrace that some of you don't even know what is causing this denial of visa renewal. If you know nothing about this, just read and learn.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by proeast(m): 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
jayyem:

Don't forget about the Igbo guys that robbed bureau de change as well.

Must we always turn everything to tribal sentiments on social media? You forgot that outside the shores of Nigeria, they don't care about your tribe.

You should direct your sermon to that nuisance called Simplyleo or whatever. Why would he be saying trash about IPOB on an issue like this?
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by FuckThaMod: 3:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
proeast:

Are you sure you're normal?
Is IGBALODE Raymond also known as Hushpuppy who directly caused this an IPOB?

Why are you afonja people always behaving like this?

That person canceling your posts is doing a good job because you've become a real nuisance on nairaland.
That idiot isn't yoruba, it's funny some yoruba are supporting him not knowing his actions bring shame to their tribe through the responses he gets. Igbos and yoruba should face him coz he's the enemy of both, he brings discord among the two tribes and so, he isn't healthy for this forum.
It's a pity Seun allows those mods to ignore the guy willingly..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2020
Racoon:
This is not right @ all.Everything is just going wrong for Nigeria @ present.Signs of a failed state.

When was it ever going right in Nigeria?!
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Under GEJ we were welcomed with both hands to Dubai because we were considered a prospering nation , they used to try to market real estate to us then but under Buhari they have started throwing Nigerians out because no one wants the burden of a poor nation

What kind of analysis is this? Was it only during Buhari's reign these guys traveled to UAE? There's no how you can paint GEJ, we know what went down during his anaconda-swallowing golden reign...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Simplyleo: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
proeast:

You should direct your sermon to that nuisance called Simplyleo or whatever. Why would he be saying trash about IPOB on an issue like this?
Mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nwaide01: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
I'm not a fan of any forms of 419 in fact I hate it when one uses a foul means to acquire wealth but what I don't understand is our government's penchant of washing our dirty linen at the market square. There is no country in this mother earth that its citizens doesn't engage in one form of Yahoo or the other but you hardly see their government trumpeting it to the outside world like this our present government.Sometimes I have the feeling that they are doing it to please some imaginary people.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by FuckThaMod: 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
jayyem:

Don't forget about the Igbo guys that robbed bureau de change as well.

Must we always turn everything to tribal sentiments on social media? You forgot that outside the shores of Nigeria, they don't care about your tribe.
Why didn't you directly face simplyleo who is the architect of the tribal sentiment? You left him instead and started facing the person that replied his moronic statement. Hypocrite
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by PearlStreet(m): 3:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
GamalNasser:
Under GEJ we were welcomed with both hands to Dubai because we were considered a prospering nation , they used to try to market real estate to us then but under Buhari they have started throwing Nigerians out because no one wants the burden of a poor nation

How many houses did your father buy in Dubai?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Kubernetes: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
The issue is,the Nigerians there, do not add professional value to the society over there.Their main occupation is trading,menial jobs etc.
Imagine if they were Doctors,Nurses, Engineers etc the UAE guys won't wanna do that

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by ConnectMatthew(m): 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
I think this is not absolutely true...I just reached out to a friend at UAE who said -Only those that there visa have expired and aren't able to get jobs to renew their visa...They are *advised* to leave in other not to keep paying for overstay.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by larryking540: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

Diplomatic relation will not condone crime! Call some of your brothers and sisters to order. Tell them to stop cultism. Tell them to stop Internet fraud. Tell them to stop blackmailing. Tell them to get a life.

Stop calling on government on the stinking attitude of many Nigerians. It is a disgrace that some of you don't even know what is causing this denial of visa renewal. If you know nothing about this, just read and learn.

oga if ur govt can't come to a dialogue with other countries forget it ,u are in big problem over little issues ,
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by GamalNasser: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wolgrace:

What kind of analysis is this? Was it only during Buhari's reign these guys traveled to UAE? There's no how you can paint GEJ, we know what went down during his anaconda-swallowing golden reign...

You want to be naive ko grin grin
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by frog12: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
THEY ARE being discriminated against because of YAHOO-YAHOO idiots that are contaminating other PEOPLE'S countries.

blame HUSHPUPPIES!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by laiperi: 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
It seems some of you were born since Jonathan was in power when Nigeria reputation was crystal clean kiss or since Hushppupi was caught in what Yahoo or 419 boys practiced.

It makes most of you around 17 years old or your brains are just developing.

After you mess up your villages, others must accommodate you so that you can mess up their countries.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Litmus: 3:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:
E Don dey red for Nigerians!

Las las na we distroy the Prestige of this glorious country!

Them just dey scam oyibo like say na children them be

As we dey talk now slawomir and his crew still dey Bobo them

Las las Na we dey make am difficult for our people way dey hustle abroad and those who want to move out.

Stop with these, ‘they don’t like Nigerians abroad but they like other Africans’, crap. Many of these foreign places don’t like your African Ghana, Senegal or whatever black ass. Stop spinning. Africans generally are regularly deported from UAE. Coincidentally, I came across an article during my internet wondering last week describing hundreds of Ethiopians being deported from the UAE and Saudi Arabia. I’ll post if I can trace the article.

If you like, go to the deep South USA or Poland , enter some secluded restaurant/cafe, crying, ‘oh its me, I’m not Nigerian, I am South Africa Bantu or black American, we are all friends’, and see what happens to your black ass.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Mejor79(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

Your hate for IPOB will stagnated you.

This is as a result of internet crimes committed by your brother Husspuppi, unfortunately you now have a government who will not act hastily to prevent the consequences like this until it deteriorates drastically.

The Nigerian government should move to manage the crisis with diplomacy.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Chicastle: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
The truth of the matter is that the person to address this is deaf and dumb

Meanwhile on the matter
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Edusouls(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
Very good pursue all of them back to their cursed homeland full of cursed citizens, and cursed system of government and also system,only fraud, cheating , stealing, drug peddling and yahoo is our major profession blacks are really a dejected race, anyone still doubting that?
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Litmus: 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2020
It may surprise many of you to know that foreigners, especially the whites, secretly admire scammers and drug pushers. It’s the law and national policies that hate such things. They are very suspicious and cold towards very lawful and obedient types - what they term good-two-shoes, sometimes Creeps.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by uckennety(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

is hushpuppi ipob?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix) / Private Jet Breaks Into 2 In South Carolina, Two Pilots Dead! (Photos) / The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.