Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today (49479 Views)

This Deer Was Killed After Flood Forced It Out Of Its Habitat In Delta / Nigerians Evacuated From Dubai Protest, Say They Are Treated Like Prisoners / Plane Forced To Turn Around After Mother Forgot Her Baby At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by panpan(m): 5:40pm On Sep 10, 2020
Eddiecute86:
What kind of fake news is this. Is it not the same UAE I reside? People should stop spreading wrong information. Yes they are not renewing employment visa for now but they are not forcing anybody out not those still having valid residence Visa.

If the UAE government is not renewing employment visas, it will be difficult for Nigerians there to continue to work and fend for themselves.

Is the UAE employment visa different from the residence visa? If the visas are different, what would be the purpose of the residence visa if Nigerians cannot be employed with it?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Badonasty(m): 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wow! And my friend sold almost everything he had to go there late last year

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Edoziesmart(m): 5:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Did you also call the attention of the mods when you make tribalistic comments?

Your type need to eradicate from nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by VULCAN(m): 5:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
This kind of news puts broad smiles on Buhari's face.

He hates to hear that Nigerians are working abroad legitimately and sending money home to take care of those he has vowed to make destitute.

Only naive foolish BMC will open their hungry mouths to say otherwise.

Lets hear from aka Righteousness89

Le124:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/09/10/nigerians-say-theyre-being-forced-leave-uae-today-authorities-refuse-renew-their-work
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by BigTableShaker(f): 6:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
truthfulparrot:
Even the fanatical supporters of PMB in the north are feeling the adverse effects his obvious misrule. PMB will be shocked that the major revolution against bad government will be from the North.
The cow cannot go to his daura home anymore.
Katsina pple go skin am.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Eddiecute86(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
panpan:

If the UAE government is not renewing employment visas, it will be difficult for Nigerians there to continue to work and fend for themselves.

Is the UAE employment visa different from the residence visa? If the visas are different, what would be the purpose of the residence visa if Nigerians cannot be employed with it?

I am not disputing the fact that it will be difficult for Nigerians but it does not affect those whose visa are still valid. They are still being employed.

My problem is that the news says Nigerians are being forced to leave
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by AsawanaDgreat: 6:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Make all of una come back to naija make we join hand beta this our country for good,This oyibo people own too much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
strangest:

shut up please.... Russians own Yahoo... no one treats them poorly.... blame Buhari and his dumbs and also those planning to bring in Bobo Chicago

The issue here is that Russians don't come online to justify fraud but many stu.pid Nigerians will come on social media to praise Hush Puppi and other greedy miscreants that have ruined the reputation of the country abroad. When the news of Nigerians getting arrested for fraud trend across the world, foreigners will think it’s being perpetrated by just a few Nigerians but by the time they see the comments of many Nigerians justifying fraud on social media -then they will begin to look at Nigerians from the same lens.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
MARKone:

Ps this is not about PMB, if the misrule drives Nigerian youths outside the shores of the country, and the comport themselves, live by the rules and regulations of the host country, we won't be seen as outcast, pariah individuals. Look at what Nigerians do at SA, Malaysia, India, Ghana, Indonesia, everywhere they go problem. If its not drugs it is Scam. My brother, we are the architects of our problems, not the government as the case here.

God will bless you for this comment. They keep blaming the govt but the issue here is greed and impatience. If it's about government and opportunities, then Naija people abroad won't engage in fraud. It's the urge to drive Benz and buy a house in Lekki overnight.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by anonymous1759(m): 6:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrewa:
E Don dey red for Nigerians!

Las las na we dey distroy the Prestige of this glorious country!

Them just dey scam oyibo like say na children them be

As we dey talk now slawomir and his crew still dey Bobo them

Las las Na we dey make am difficult for our people way dey hustle abroad and those who want to move out.

Blame the press for promoting negative news in Nigeria . Nigeria is not the number one scamming nation in the world I don't think we're Number 5th . Sensible countries censor their media to protect their image but inferiority complex make promote our bad image just to appease our slave masters .

Ebola virus was named after place in Africa but china refused corona virus to the named after wuhan . Do you think the Chinese are foolish ?

No country is saint if every country give our their real news like Nigeria do you'll praise us some of those International community you worship are more Evil than Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by 007inc: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala

Lol. Quote The rule I violated.
So e pain u abi? grin
Another question, Is there a cure for Madness? grin
Oya Quote El-rufai
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Arrewa: 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
anonymous1759:

Blame the press for promoting negative news in Nigeria . Nigeria is not the number one scamming nation in the world I don't think we're Number 5th . Sensible countries censor their media to protect their image but inferiority complex make promote our bad image just to appease our slave masters .

Ebola virus was named after place in Africa but china refused corona virus to the named after wuhan . Do you think the Chinese are foolish ?

No country is saint if every country give our their real news like Nigeria do you'll praise us some of those International community you worship are more Evil than Nigerians.
fact

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Babathanks:
It’s not only nigeria that is involve in fraud. The problem is our diplomatic approach towards other countries and I think this government really lack a good one

These have nothing to do with the government but the fool.ish citizens who go online to justify fraud. Foreigners read those comments and they take note of them. Which other country do you see their citizens justifying fraud online under any guise?
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
see wetin hushpuppi cause...
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:36pm On Sep 10, 2020
anonymous1759:

The issue here is that people in those other countries don't come online to justify fraud but many stu.pid Nigerians will come on social media to praise Hush Puppi and other greedy miscreants that have ruined the reputation of the country abroad. When the news of Nigerians getting arrested for fraud trend across the world, foreigners will think it’s being perpetrated by just a few Nigerians but by the time they see the comments of many Nigerians justifying fraud on social media -then they will begin to look at Nigerians from the same lens.

Until Nigerians stop justifying internet fraud under any guise, we will continue to face this unfair discrimination.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
GamalNasser:

You want to be naive ko grin grin

Hahaha grin grin I wonder oh.. GEJ of all historic golden reign? Forget that man biko because it is the quiet water that drowns the most..
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
asunmoGGMU:

Diplomatic relation will not condone crime! Call some of your brothers and sisters to order. Tell them to stop cultism. Tell them to stop Internet fraud. Tell them to stop blackmailing. Tell them to get a life.

Stop calling on government on the stinking attitude of many Nigerians. It is a disgrace that some of you don't even know what is causing this denial of visa renewal. If you know nothing about this, just read and learn.

My brother, God will bless you for this comment. I’m a Nigerian in the diaspora and I can tell you that until Nigerians stop this behavior of greed and getting rich at all costs, we will continue to face this discrimination. People will blame bad governance in Nigeria - but they leave Naija and still come to the West to do fraud(instead of working legit) because they want to ride Benz and live lavishly. And some morons will still blame corrupt leaders as if Nigeria is the only country with corrupt leaders in the world. Nonsense! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Nwaide01:
I'm not a fan of any forms of 419 in fact I hate it when one uses a foul means to acquire wealth but what I don't understand is our government's penchant of washing our dirty linen at the market square. There is no country in this mother earth that its citizens doesn't engage in one form of Yahoo or the other but you hardly see their government trumpeting it to the outside world like this our present government.Sometimes I have the feeling that they are doing it to please some imaginary people.

Blame fool..ish Nigerians who go online to justify the activities of Hush Puppi and co - neglecting the fact that foreigners read their comments.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kubernetes:
The issue is,the Nigerians there, do not add professional value to the society over there.Their main occupation is trading,menial jobs etc.
Imagine if they were Doctors,Nurses, Engineers etc the UAE guys won't wanna do that

There are many Nigerian doctors and engineers in Dubai. The issue here is the Nigerians who go online to justify internet fraud. This creates the perception that Nigerians support internet fraud and the integrity of the average Nigerian will hence be questioned.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Crispels(m): 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
larryking540:

oga if ur govt can't come to a dialogue with other countries forget it ,u are in big problem over little issues,

There is no dialogue that can halt the proclivity of people to commit crimes. We Nigerians need to hold ourselves accountable. You can't go to other people's countries and be scamming them and expect them to tolerate it. Nigerians need to stop this ”get rich by all means attitude”. This is not about the government here -I’ve seen many Nigerians misbehave here in the US for greedy and stu.pid reasons.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by obyrich(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Let's blame Buhari for the crime perpetrated by ipob miscreants across the globe.
I didn't know that Hushpuppi was an IPOB miscreant. Zombie no be title.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by larryking540: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2020
Crispels:

There is no dialogue that can halt the proclivity of people to commit crimes. We Nigerians need to hold ourselves accountable. You can't go to other people's countries and be scamming them and expect them to tolerate it. Nigerians need to stop this ”get rich by all means attitude”. This is not about the government here -I’ve seen many Nigerians misbehave here in the US for greedy and stu.pid reasons.

nigeria misbehaving is a general trait , same here in UAE ,there are nigeria holding notable position in UAE ,some doctors,engineer ,oil and gas and keep naming them ,but there are also some nigeria youth who still go ahead to commit nusiance around while others are at work doing their daily activities ,...it's crazy man
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Whytval: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2020
Very very soon no country will open her gate for any Nigerian be it president or what so ever.
I can still remember what a senator of the federal republic did to a waitress.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by armadeo(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
quentin06:
Many of these guys left their former employers in Nigeria hurling insults and stealing property.

Former employers will be laughing now.

This is due to bad behaviours from Porta potty crew, they must infected some Arab princes with diseases.

Now that's what I call ironic.

Honestly it's sad though. Nigerians arent good people generally as posted by someone before.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Redcrafton: 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo, right now smiley smiley

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by OdefaGirl(f): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
[s][quote author=Simplyleo post=93769163]
Let's blame Buhari for the crime perpetrated by ipob miscreants across the globe.[/quote[/s]]

I believe your sanity has been affected by the virus ....... and it's getting worse day by day. Seek for help ASAP before you lose it completely.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by chaloskyx: 7:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
https://thewire.in/world/as-kuwait-expat-quota-bill-8-lakh-indians-might-be-forced-to-leave

As Kuwait Approves Expat Quota Bill, 8 Lakh Indians Might Be Forced to Leave
could be forced to leave Kuwait after a parliamentary committee approved a draft expat quota Bill seeking to gradually slash the number of foreign workers in the Gulf country, according to media reports.

The National Assembly’s legal and legislative committee has determined that the expat quota Bill is constitutional.

According to the Bill, Indians should not exceed 15% of Kuwait’s population. This could result in 8,00,000 Indians leaving Kuwait, as the Indian community constitutes the largest expat community in the country, totalling 1.45 million, the Gulf News reported, citing a leading Kuwaiti newspaper.

The current population of Kuwait is 4.3 million, with Kuwaitis making up 1.3 million of the population, and expats accounting for 3 million.

Amid a slump in oil prices and the coronavirus pandemic, there has been a spike in anti-expat rhetoric as lawmakers and government officials call for reducing the number of foreigners in Kuwait.
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by Donbern: 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Stop saying rubbish please
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by gboyega1: 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are ignorant and stupid as well. Why would they send your people out of their country when you leaders, including Jonathan, still your money and invest it in their country? Buhari block the free flow of looted money and they have the gut to send you out of their country since there is no compensation anymore. You are stupid and ignorant.

GamalNasser:
Under GEJ we were welcomed with both hands to Dubai because we were considered a prospering nation , they used to try to market real estate to us then but under Buhari they have started throwing Nigerians out because no one wants the burden of a poor nation
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by gboyega1: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
You are stupid. Hushpuppi did not defraud the country. IPOB boys attacked banks' ATM in that country countless of times. No one country ever committed such crime in that country except our IPOB thieves. Madness is madding you.

proeast:

Stop talking nonsense. This is a direct result of the crimes IGBALODE Raymond committed!!

When IGBALODE also known as Hushpuppy committed those terrible crimes, it trended all over UAE and globally. The Emirates were seen making very angry statements including their government officials.

Now, they are acting on it but instead of this afonja to be remorseful and ashamed that his brother has caused serious irreparable damage, he is here still shamelessly trying to shift the blame.

What rubbish!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by GamalNasser: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
gboyega1:
You are ignorant and stupid as well. Why would they send your people out of their country when you leaders, including Jonathan, still your money and invest it in their country? Buhari block the free flow of looted money and they have the gut to send you out of their country since there is no compensation anymore. You are stupid and ignorant.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 Rule 2 has been breached by this man please..I pray you protect me from further unprovoked insults by this character
Re: Nigerians In UAE Say They Are Being Forced To Leave Today by peeps4u: 7:52pm On Sep 10, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
It not funny at all, my friend called me from dubai and was lamenting yesterday, i just advice him not to come back to this shithole even if dubai does not work out.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.

Why not introduce this side hustle to help your friend?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of The Bus Driver Involved In Fatal Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes. / Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / Bride-to-be Dies In Terrible Car Accident 2 Weeks To Wedding (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.