Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother (1440 Views)

Interesting Conversation That Will Make Your Day. / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by kluvert(m): 10:07am On Sep 10, 2020
Will I be able to trust any woman?
That question has been eating me deeply

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by donbachi(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2020
The end of village people.
Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by kluvert(m): 10:14am On Sep 10, 2020
I was so shocked man
Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 10, 2020
It's gonna be hard man...
Hardly will you find a girl in just one relationship.
Then when you finally do; some would want you to worship them, cuz they know dey rare, others might still be sane, but finding them is gonna be one hell of a task.
Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by MJBOLT: 10:18am On Sep 10, 2020
giving a nigerian girl money wont make her loyal,she will still fvck around,so why not keep your money to yourself to avoid stories that touch.

10 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:30am On Sep 10, 2020
mename:
It's gonna be hard man...
Hardly will you find a girl in just one relationship.
Then when you finally do; some would want you to worship them, cuz they know dey rare, others might still be sane, but finding them is gonna be one hell of a task.
This. They'll even think they are doing you a favor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by Numero9: 10:32am On Sep 10, 2020
Most Nigerian women aren't trustworthy in relationships. Men inclusive but women are more!

I am a kind of person that hardly gets surprised at things.... in my 300–400L back In 2016/17 I worked in a big hotel (a receptionist) close to my school. The things I experienced!!! Surprise wan kill me!! Each day brought a new experience. I don't think I can forget some in years to come!! Alot of women are shameless, And men fish brains. Two things i fear;
1. God
2. Person wey nor fear woman.

9 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by kluvert(m): 10:46am On Sep 10, 2020
Numero9:
Most Nigerian women aren't trustworthy in relationships. Men inclusive but women are more!

I am a kind of person that hardly gets surprised at things.... in my 300–400L back In 2016/17 I worked in a big hotel (a receptionist) close to my school. The things I experienced!!! Surprise wan kill me!! Each day brought a new experience. I don't think I can forget some in years to come!! Alot of women are shameless, And men fish brains. Two things i fear;
1. God

Egbon I dey tell you

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by Ibechris2: 12:28pm On Sep 10, 2020
Numero9:

1. God

One reason I don't carry women matter on my head is because i have seen it all.
After I finished secondary school,a brother helped me to secure a job in one Hotel at Okota in Lagos.
Men,I saw what Adam saw and I pitied him knowing what he went through in the hand of his wife, Eve.
Men,it was one married woman today or students prostitutes the next day.
There was this man who used to have thresome back then in 2002...anytime his coming,those girls usually come to lodge before he will arrive.Kai,as a teenager,I never believed my eyes until I left and gained admission. The moaning was earth shaking that it distorts every sane mind of good thoughts.

Take it or leave,the sex industry is worth more than Nigerian economy.

5 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by ProphetofOdin: 2:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
Lolzzzz

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by Drsnives(m): 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
Kweeeeeeke
Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by pretydiva(f): 4:31pm On Sep 10, 2020
All I know is there are still decent girls out there

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by Privatepart00: 4:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Are you among the decent girl ?
Why killing yourself over a girl that ain’t your wife yet ?
#75,000 you paid for her hair bought on credit?
When I am not insane ?

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by KingWarri: 10:11pm On Sep 10, 2020
Wetin person Never see?
Re: Whatsapp Conversation That Nearly Killed A Brother by InfinityFabric: 6:58am On Sep 11, 2020
pretydiva:
All I know is there are still decent girls out there
Of course they do!
It's only on the internet where they believe they don't. Maybe out of ignorance or hate or group think.
But the decency of a woman is most likely guided the group/friends she keeps.

(1) (Reply)

Africa Countries With The Most Monthly Active Instagram Users / What Part Of Your Body Do You Take Care Of The Most? / Women And Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.