Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Women And Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Money (1450 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / Women And Money Decision Issues On Marriage / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Money by dosage150(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2021
Most average Nigerian woman feel that men owe them money, even when they have or more financially stable.

It is "risky" to ask a lady if "she have eaten" or "how are you doing" recently whether real life or via social media.

Most of them will end up telling you they need money to be fine or get something to eat even when they have boyfriend, spouse or family that take care of them.

What baffles me most is even those you are meeting for the first time.

To check on a lady seems a ticket to spend recently.

"Can you do me a favour" from a woman now is scary, most guys leave this message unattended.

Definitely the only way to profess and convince them of your love is just money.

Once you are ready to spend, you will many of them chasing after you

Is it because of hardship in the country ?

Does Nigerian parents not taking good care of their girl-child?

Or they think it's their right to be taken care of by men?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Money by Smartb0y: 7:57am On Nov 15, 2021
The hardship in the country evolved their hypergamic level

4 Likes

Re: Women And Money by Pierocash(m): 8:02am On Nov 15, 2021
90% of them feel too entitled. They feel relationship is about them been taking care of and not vice versa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women And Money by brosom(m): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2021
The Ruth cause of all this are the government,

If there's jobs for the youths, I don't think it'll be much like this we have now.

Eg,: I was chatting with a girl..

Me:- hwfr u na?

Girl:- I'm fine o

Me:- wetin dey happen ur area?

Girl:- nothing just normal o

Me:- how ur body, hope u dey ok health wise?

Girl:- I'm not that too strong o

Me: don't worry you'll be strong,

End of conversation.!!!

6 Likes

Re: Women And Money by Polynek(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2021
Wat of men and sex undecided?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money by mosdii(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

8 Likes

Re: Women And Money by Truvelisback(m): 11:24am On Nov 15, 2021
dosage150:
Most average Nigerian woman feel that men owe them money, even when they have or more financially stable.

It is "risky" to ask a lady if "she have eaten" or "how are you doing" recently whether real life or via social media.

Most of them will end up telling you they need money to be fine or get something to eat even when they have boyfriend, spouse or family that take care of them.

What baffles me most is even those you are meeting for the first time.

To check on a lady seems a ticket to spend recently.

"Can you do me a favour" from a woman now is scary, most guys leave this message unattended.

Definitely the only way to profess and convince them of your love is just money.

Once you are ready to spend, you will many of them chasing after you

Is it because of hardship in the country ?

Does Nigerian parents not taking good care of their girl-child?

Or they think it's their right to be taken care of by men?
Bro, i can relate. The moment u tell a Naija girl that u like or love her, she becomes fatherless, motherless,moneyless,phoneless,cardless, u can add ur own LESS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women And Money by dosage150(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Smartb0y:
The hardship in the country evolved their hypergamic level

I thought as much

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money by dosage150(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2021
Pierocash:
90% of them feel too entitled. They feel relationship is about them been taking care of and not vise versa.
Exactly, atimes I have to give, but the mentality and reasoning behind it makes one seems a fool,

They should just look at their Dad and brothers, thats the way every man out there toil each day to take care of things as well

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money by dosage150(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2021
brosom:
The Ruth cause of all this are the government,

If there's jobs for the youths, I don't think it'll be much like this we have now.

Eg,: I was chatting with a girl..

Me:- hwfr u na?

Girl:- I'm fine o

Me:- wetin dey happen ur area?

Girl:- nothing just normal o

Me:- how ur body, hope u dey ok health wise?

Girl:- I'm not that too strong o

Me: don't worry you'll be strong,

End of conversation.!!!
Na bomb you dogde ooooooo
Lol

1 Like

Re: Women And Money by dosage150(m): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
mosdii:
Their reasoning is something else though not all of them ooo
Re: Women And Money by dosage150(m): 2:18pm On Nov 15, 2021
Truvelisback:
Bro, i can relate. The moment u tell a Naija girl that u like or love her, she becomes fatherless, motherless,moneyless,phoneless,cardless, u can add ur own LESS.
Honestly, that's why I quickly loose interest in ladies with no reason, looking at this , she is clearly after your pocket, they add no value at all to your life , yet to find one though , u sure say we go marry ?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money by Mrsimini(m): 1:20am On Nov 16, 2021
mosdii:
He's back. The legend himself. I missed u bro

2 Likes

Re: Women And Money by Boogyman557: 2:05am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool I swear down D matter tire Me.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Women And Money by Boogyman557: 2:06am On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool I swear down. D matter tire Me.. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Women And Money by dosage150(m): 7:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I swear down. D matter tire Me.. WTF MAN
cheesy cheesy
How you handle such
I wan learn

1 Like

Re: Women And Money by naijadude7: 8:51am On Aug 07, 2022
But it is very sad. These women are the future mothers, aunties, grandmothers, etc. They will shape the next generation of men and women. We don't want future Nigerians to be professional beggars.

Now, many of these women don't even understand shame. They are totally shameless.
You can't say "Hello" to a naija woman these days without her hitting you up for money.
"I need cash".
"I am broke".
"I am struggling o".
They usually start out begging indirectly, and you can only ignore them for so long before they come right out and start pestering you for dough, right left and in between.
It is very irritating and annoying.
It might even be OK with family members and acquaintances that you've known for a while. In many cases, you just met these grown a** women who don't even begin to understand what it means to grow up and take responsibility for their own friggin' lives.
They somehow take you to be an ATM which exists only to dole out money each time they ask you.
It is difficult to respect a beggar, no matter how sophisticated the beggar might look.
Naija women should get their acts together, and become more dignified. Begging men for money is humiliating and shameful.

1 Like

Re: Women And Money by dosage150(m): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2022
naijadude7:
But it is very sad. These women are the future mothers, aunties, grandmothers, etc. They will shape the next generation of men and women. We don't want future Nigerians to be professional beggars.

Now, many of these women don't even understand shame. They are totally shameless.
You can't say "Hello" to a naija woman these days without her hitting you up for money.
"I need cash".
"I am broke".
"I am struggling o".
They usually start out begging indirectly, and you can only ignore them for so long before they come right out and start pestering you for dough, right left and in between.
It is very irritating and annoying.
It might even be OK with family members and acquaintances that you've known for a while. In many cases, you just met these grown a** women who don't even begin to understand what it means to grow up and take responsibility for their own friggin' lives.
They somehow take you to be an ATM which exists only to dole out money each time they ask you.
It is difficult to respect a beggar, no matter how sophisticated the beggar might look.
Naija women should get their acts together, and become more dignified. Begging men for money is humiliating and shameful.
Even ones that are doing well,
One once told me "I feel differently happy receiving money from a man"

At this point now
I don't even know how many of them that really need help

Chatted with one in a bus going to Island
We exchanged contact

Bro that night , Her gas finished

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Turned Off When Turned On By Someone / Nobody Is More Busy than a lady who is not interested in you / Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.