Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate (4440 Views)

When Your Fiancée Is Ashamed Of Her Buttocks Size / Queen Farcadi, Ghanaian Prostitute: "I Earn Over N2.3m Monthly, I'm Not Ashamed" / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Southernigbo: 8:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
I wonder o, when humans are not beasts, a full grown up man going naked in front some dirty girl/partner and then fornicating or committing adultery as the case may be? A guy who is suppose to not only uphold morals but also inculcate morals is/ate now the ones doing the wrong things shamelessly. Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
I wonder too.I dont ever see myself going naked for a man that isnt my husband,never.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by PerfectStranger(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please ignore this attention seeker up there.

That’s how they claim chastity. Once you get down with them you get swallowed.

19 Likes

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by iamyungkhalifa(m): 9:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rozross:
I wonder too.I dont ever see myself going naked for a man that isnt my husband,never.
chinsus, rosrozz you sure say na you dey talk or your account has been hacked grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
chinsus, rosrozz you sure say na you dey talk or your account has been hacked grin
Im the one talking with so much confidence.You judge people too quickly and wrongly
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Dreadshy: 9:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
in the matter of prick n vjay with serious konji shame no dey at all. The only thing wey people dey shame na when belle come dey involved
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Fira09(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
unclothedness is now a norm in the society.

So nothing new.
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Naijatask: 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fornication is the new new trend now, that some pedophiles will tell you that even 12year olds have sex undecided.

I feel disgusted by what I read on this forum sometimes

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Kantebets(m): 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rozross:
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Illegal1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Notin dey there nah,na b4(my 1st time)i be de shame..no be nw again
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Illegal1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rozross:

dats my bloved rose...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Slynation(m): 10:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Stop wondering and leave sex for people wey sabi...
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by iamyungkhalifa(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Rozross:
Im the one talking with so much confidence.You judge people too quickly and wrongly
wahala be like what again. Shey i judge you ni. Definitely you are guilty.

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Cos shame has depreciated in people.
It's not just about nudity. It's about lifestyle. Be it corruption, stealing, keeping malice, fights,abusing publicly, screaming etc. Shame has left people's body.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Karlebolu(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Konji never hold this one. grin
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Prettygirl200(f): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2022
This op is an hypocrite, after u don open body tire for your partner u con dey carry yourself dey come her con form holiness? Indeed u are a clown

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Afolarin18(f): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2022
https:///mingznetwork

Join the telegram link to hook up with single girls
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Baronthecelebri: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Some women are useless
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Southernigbo: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
This op is an hypocrite, after u don open body tire for your partner u con dey carry yourself dey come her con form holiness? Indeed u are a clown
no o. I'm not that kind of person, I'm only saying it as it is.
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Prettygirl200(f): 8:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
no o. I'm not that kind of person, I'm only saying it as it is.
hmmmm? Is that so?
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Naijatask: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
hmmmm? Is that so?

You think everyone fornicate like some lots like you?

Better advise your daughters to keep their virginity for their husbands undecided
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2022
Naijatask:

You think everyone fornicate like some lots like you?

Better advise your daughters to keep their virginity for their husbands undecided
Look at this good for nothing piece of trash, pple are talking a licking brain like u wants to talk. Mr keep that advice for your sister's and future daughters, see kettle calling pot black. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Well, as the flag bearer and leader of everything that concerns orgasm giving, I say the mods should close this thread, because it is a direct slap to the faces of O.G.A.N orgasm givers association of Nigeria.
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Naijatask: 9:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Look at this good for nothing piece of trash, pple are talking a licking brain like u wants to talk. Mr keep that advice for your sister's and future daughters, see kettle calling pot black. Bloody hypocrite.

I'm a hypocrite for being a virgin and not inserting my pinis in every available hole I can find?

I wonder who raise the kind of kids roaming around nairaland these days undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Prettygirl200(f): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Naijatask:

I'm a hypocrite for being a virgin and not inserting my pinis in every available hole I can find?

I wonder who raise the kind of kids roaming around nairaland these days undecided
Keep quiet bloody hypocrite, dey here dey form virgin rubbish.
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by halaqasa: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Rozross:

You own that ass at your dp?

Wow

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Truvelisback(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Southernigbo:
I wonder o, when humans are not beasts, a full grown up man going naked in front some dirty girl/partner and then fornicating or committing adultery as the case may be? A guy who is suppose to not only uphold morals but also inculcate morals is/ate now the ones doing the wrong things shamelessly. Na wa o
Saint, weldone.

Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Southernigbo:

angry
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Southernigbo:

....we don't see anythin.....so weres the naaaaked pictures sir?? angry
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Ikennaford: 10:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Naijatask:
Fornication is the new new trend now, that some pedophiles will tell you that even 12year olds have sex undecided.

I feel disgusted by what I read on this forum sometimes
Shut up your dirty mouth, even 10year olds are having hardcore sex more than you hypocrite
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Naijatask: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Keep quiet bloody hypocrite, dey here dey form virgin rubbish.

You being a lose hoe with a deep borehole does not mean everyone is like you ma'am smiley.

Sayonara
Re: Why Are Ppl Not Ashamed Of Getting Naked N Fornicate by Naijatask: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Ikennaford:

Shut up your dirty mouth, even 10year olds are having hardcore sex more than you hypocrite

This pedophile again?

Better desist from your evil ways before you regret your decisions

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Woman Is Giving You Attitude, Do This Immediately / How Quick Will U Tear Her Secret Curtain After Wedding / She's Married, But Wants To Come Vacation With Me Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.