Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal (3317 Views)

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / Only My Candidate Can Win Bayelsa Gov’ship Under PDP — Dickson / Tribunal begins hearing on Atiku’s petition against Buhari Wednesday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:00am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:
You still haven't gotten me.the case is not just about forgery but about submitting false information of fundamental nature to aid his qualification just like in degi's case.the judge in dismissing ucp case claimed that it is not mandatory to submit nysc which is true but forgot that once submitted,it can make or mar you.the judge simply implied that there was discrepancies but used that excuse to dismiss it and also on the grounds of forgery.I think there is a misapprehension.
In the case of Degi, it was proven with his certificates and he couldn't call any relevant witness ESPECIALLY the name of the notary public.
He couldn't call one certificate issuer (like WAEC etc.)
IT WAS PROVEN. Opuama hasn't proven this.

The judge said it is not mandatory, after saying defiantly that the "alleged discrepancies" were error made by the NYSC.
He implied nothing.
How can he dismiss the case for no proof and now imply that there were discrepancies?

QUESTION: Does the fact he said NYSC isn't compulsory validate the alleged discrepancies or Opuama's petition?
A CAPITAL NO

They also alleged fraud in his Rivers State University of Technology degree certificate attached to his form CF 001.

The same arguments were made by both the AD, UCP and their governorship candidates, Onwei Tongo and Ibiene Stephen respectively.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/15/bayelsa-guber-tribunal-dismisses-ad-ucp-lm-petitions-against-diri/amp/

SUPREME COURT ON KOGI
Onoja was accused of giving false information of a fundamental nature as well as forging documents attached to his form CF 001 submitted to INEC in aid of his qualification for the position of deputy governor.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/01/apc-excited-pdp-shocked-as-scourt-affirms-bellos-election/amp/

The Supreme Court simply said the PDP didn't bring up compelling evidence or witnesses at the tribunal or Appeal Court, so nothing new.

The bayelsa case was rarely covered,naijatv was the major media covering it.
Do a proper research on the TV.....I have.
You cannot tell till now, no credible news outlet still have hindered access to those papers.
Not one has.verified it.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:15am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Jalingo and even sowore were whisked away in worse fashion.what is so hard in admitting that his arrest is politically meditated?
Let me assume you are right, why weren't others arrested?
Why didn't they also arrest Comrade Stephen Ibiene of UPC?
What about the AD man, Woniwei or so...?

Maybe, Maybe not.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 1:21am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

In the case of Degi, it was proven with his certificates and he couldn't call any relevant witness ESPECIALLY the name of the notary public.
IT WAS PROVEN. Opuama hasn't.

The judge said it is not mandatory, after saying defiantly that the "alleged discrepancies" were error made by the NYSC.
He implied nothing.
How can he dismiss the case for no proof and now imply that there were discrepancies?

QUESTION: Does the fact he said NYSC isn't compulsory validate the alleged discrepancies or Opuama's petition?
A CAPITAL NO

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/08/15/bayelsa-guber-tribunal-dismisses-ad-ucp-lm-petitions-against-diri/amp/

SUPREME COURT ON KOGI

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/09/01/apc-excited-pdp-shocked-as-scourt-affirms-bellos-election/amp/

The Supreme Court simply said the PDP didn't bring up compelling evidence or witnesses at the tribunal or Appeal Court, so nothing new.

You cannot tell till now, no credible news outlet still have hindered access to those papers.
Not one has.verified it.

Lawrence has 7 different surnames.that would do the trick.

But on a second thought,the supreme court is speaking from both sides of the mouth depending on who is at the receiving end.in bayelsa,pdp presenting certificates showing discrepancies are enough without them calling witnesses but in kogi,it is not enough.pdp must do more.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:
Lawrence has 7 different surnames.that would do the trick.
7 kee...haba

But on a second thought,the supreme court is speaking from both sides of the mouth depending on who is at the receiving end.in bayelsa,pdp presenting certificates showing discrepancies are enough without them calling witnesses but in kogi,it is not enough.pdp must do more.
In a way...........It is somehow Sha/
I think most times, it stems from how the case was built at the lower Court.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 1:23am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

Maybe, Maybe not.

The major threat has always been opuama.his case was the major one,the spotlight was on him.he has complained severally times pdp has threatened,cajoled and tried to bribe him.he claims to have recordings.pdp has not denied it
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:27am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:
The major threat has always been opuama.his case was the major one,the spotlight was on him.he has complained severally times pdp has threatened,cajoled and tried to bribe him.he claims to have recordings.pdp has not denied it
Others also followed nah.....I have told you if there is any issue of certificate, it wouldn't be found.
Their lawyer isn't that tough. Witnesses weren't rock-solid.
How Lawrence & co did it..that the DSS & NYSC exonerated him.
He was subpoenaed, he came.
The water has already crossed the bridge.

Didn't you see what Kehinde Ogunwumiju did with the ANDP case?
To the extent Sirajo even berated him for trying to sweet-tongue his way through.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 1:30am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

7 keep...haba

In a way...........It is somehow Sha/
I think most times, it stems from how the case was built at the lower Court.

7 or less or more.ewhrudjakpo,ewruojakpa,ehwrujakpero etc.we argued about this,you brought up the issue of Mohammad and Mohammed and I told you that the appeal court touched on first and second names.surname is key,it is what nailed degi.your surname must be constant....

The supreme court simply applies different strokes for different folks depending on your standing in the realm.bello and el rufai are untouchable,sacred cows.uzodinma are Lyon are not.for diri,it remains to be seen
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 1:35am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

Others also followed nah.....I have told you if there is any issue of certificate, it wouldn't be found.
Their lawyer isn't that tough. Witnesses weren't rock-solid.
How Lawrence & co did it..that the DSS & NYSC exonerated him.
He was subpoenaed, he came.
The water has already crossed the bridge.

Didn't you see what Kehinde Ogunwumiju did with the ANDP case?
To the extent Sirajo even berated him for trying to sweet-tongue his way through.

Sometimes,you talk as if you are not a Nigerian.so atiku case against buhari carried same threat as that of others? Even ihedioha saw only nwosu as the main threat and killed his case...you have conceded that there was collusion between Lawrence and nysc and inec.I have told you that the DSS can never ever support any pdp candidate except theres a nod from up top...

So you know kehinde is good and you are underrating andp? Even diri is afraid hence him trying to divide andp
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:36am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:
7 or less or more.ewhrudjakpo,ewruojakpa,ehwrujakpero etc.we argued about this,you brought up the issue of Mohammad and Mohammed and I told you that the appeal court touched on first and second names.surname is key,it is what nailed degi.your surname must be constant....

The supreme court simply applies different strokes for different folks depending on your standing in the realm.bello and el rufai are untouchable,sacred cows.uzodinma are Lyon are not.for diri,it remains to be seen
Look at the cases you are bringing up...even better than the ones their lawyers brought up.
Go and see their cases.

I don't know how they will still do it oo..with the DSS & NYSC testifying for Lawrence.
There is no new evidence to work with. That is the fact.

Adah dismissed Diri's case at the Appeal Court..let's see what he and his team will do now.

Of Course, there are sacred cows nah. Governor pass Governor... grin grin
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 1:38am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

Look at the cases you are bringing up...even better than the ones their lawyers brought up.
Go and see their cases.

I don't know how they will still do it oo..with the DSS & NYSC testifying for Lawrence.
There is no new evidence to work with. That is the fact.

Adah dismissed Diri's case at the Appeal Court..let's see what he and his team will do now.

Of Course, there are sacred cows nah. Governor pass Governor... grin grin

Am not sure adah dismissed anything...the media is not revealing everything just like in imo.time will reveal more
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:42am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Sometimes,you talk as if you are not a Nigerian.so atiku case against buhari carried same threat as that of others? Even ihedioha saw only nwosu as the main threat and killed his case...you have conceded that there was collusion between Lawrence and nysc and inec.I have told you that the DSS can never ever support any pdp candidate except theres a nod from up top...
I never conceded anything....
"If" is a relative clause.

For you to say the SC did ask for witnesses for Kogi and not Bayelsa, were you implying that Opuama not calling witnesses had already killed his case?

So you know kehinde is good and you are underrating andp? Even diri is afraid hence him trying to divide andp
The SC won't even allow him make a statement before telling him what they told the other man.
You read what they told the man abi?

Have you forgotten it was the same day the the SC said this on the Kogi matter that Diri swore in Commissioners. grin grin
If Inowei had been above 35 ehen..but even she herself is below 35.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:43am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Am not sure adah dismissed anything...the media is not revealing everything just like in imo.time will reveal more
I meant the primary case between Diri v Lyon at the Appeal Court that upheld Lyon before Diri headed to the SC.

Adah led the panel.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 1:52am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

I never conceded anything....
"If" is a relative clause.

For you to say the SC did ask for witnesses for Kogi and not Bayelsa, were you implying that Opuama not calling witnesses had already killed his case?

The SC won't even allow him make a statement before telling him what they told the other man.
You read what they told the man abi?

Have you forgotten it was the same day the the SC said this on the Kogi matter that Diri swore in Commissioners. grin grin
If Inowei had been above 35 ehen..but even she herself is below 35.

We don't know what necessitated the supreme court from making that statement.I didn't mean opuama,I meant diri in the case with Lyon.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 1:54am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

We don't know what necessitated the supreme court from making that statement.I didn't mean opuama,I meant diri in the case with Lyon.
Alright...but I am not conceding anything o. I don't know their ways.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 2:02am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

Alright...but I am not conceding anything o. I don't know their ways.

How can they conclude that someone isn't 35 during the final address before the main judgement? If it is so easy,why did they make it hard for awolowo to calculate two third? How come the tribunal and appeal court couldn't calculate two third requirement very easily?
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 2:06am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

How can they conclude that someone isn't 35 during the final address before the main judgement? If it is so easy,why did they make it hard for awolowo to calculate two third? How come the tribunal and appeal court couldn't calculate two third requirement very easily?
The counsel conceded to that.
The ANDP's own is even worse.
David Esinkuma submitted an affidavit of February 1985. His WAEC bore October 1985.
Even at that, he was still well below the required 35.

Let us concede, they still were within the substitution window, his name was replaced with another person who was also below 35 years old.
So....I don't know how ANDP will wriggle past this o.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 2:20am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

The counsel conceded to that.
The ANDP's own is even worse.
David Esinkuma submitted an affidavit of February 1985. His WAEC bore October 1985.
Even at that, he was still well below the required 35.

Let us concede, they still were within the substitution window, his name was replaced with another person who was also below 35 years old.
So....I don't know how ANDP will wriggle past this o.

No.you said the supreme court told the lawyer that his client is less than 35 which made him withdraw the case.this is abnormal and strange.they can only conclude or make such statements in their judgment not hearings
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 2:26am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

No.you said the supreme court told the lawyer that his client is less than 35 which made him withdraw the case.this is abnormal and strange.they can only conclude or make such statements in their judgment not hearings
Don't forget the case started from the tribunal and had been dismissed at both tribunal and Appeal Court. The Appeal Court even stated that the candidate was not a valid candidate.

How a tribunal will now go ahead and counter a CoA judgement, is even in itself funny.

They have read briefs nah...and asked the counsel to confirm if his client was 31..which he affirmed.

PS: Justice Sirajo took the lead judgement against Opuama's LM

‘There is no evidence before the tribunal to support the allegations. In proving the case of forgery, the body or issuing authorities has the exclusive power to prove allegations of forgery.

For instance, Justice Sirajo held that he failed to call relevant authorities including the Rivers State University of Science and Technology and the National Youth Service to give evidence as to the authenticity or otherwise of the Degree and NYSC exemption certificate of the Deputy Governor.

‘The refusal of the petitioner to call those relevant bodies to give evidence was fatal to his case.
As an Appeal Court judge, what will be your verdict?
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 2:39am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

Don't forget the case started from the tribunal and had been dismissed at both tribunal and Appeal Court. The Appeal Court even stated that the candidate was not a valid candidate.

How a tribunal will now go ahead and counter a CoA judgement, is even in itself funny.

They have read briefs nah...and asked the counsel to confirm if his client was 31..which he affirmed.

PS: Justice Sirajo took the lead judgement against Opuama's LM

‘There is no evidence before the tribunal to support the allegations. In proving the case of forgery, the body or issuing authorities has the exclusive power to prove allegations of forgery.

For instance, Justice Sirajo held that he failed to call relevant authorities including the Rivers State University of Science and Technology and the National Youth Service to give evidence as to the authenticity or otherwise of the Degree and NYSC exemption certificate of the Deputy Governor.

‘The refusal of the petitioner to call those relevant bodies to give evidence was fatal to his case.
As an Appeal Court judge, what will be your verdict?

Pastor ebizimo called all the relevant witnesses if I remember correctly
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Pastor ebizimo called all the relevant witnesses if I remember correctly
What party? Did he appeal?
Accord?...Don't think he appealed....
I have only seen 6;
=Diri, PDP, LM, INEC, UPC & ANDP.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 2:47am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

What party?
Did he appeal?

Accord party.....

Like I said earlier,you and sirajo are misapprehending the issues.opuama in his petition clearly stated that it was based on supply of false information just like in degi's own and not forgery.since pdp in Lyon case,called no witnesses,why should he but he called witnesses anyway.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 2:55am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Accord party.....

Like I said earlier,you and sirajo are misapprehending the issues.opuama in his petition clearly stated that it was based on supply of false information just like in degi's own and not forgery.since pdp in Lyon case,called no witnesses,why should he but he called witnesses anyway.
If it was supply of false information.....which is the right information?
That means Opuama is in custody of it.
Degi's case is simple...he tendered docs he couldn't claim.

Did you read the bolded? The exclusive rights belong to who?
Degi didn't mention anyone...He refused to name the notary public.
He refused to even bring up witnesses to back up his claims.

For Lawrence, the DSS, NYSC & UST all testified in his favour.

Where is Opuama getting his own? He has to tell the Court nah.

During the case of Melaye at the Senate Priviledges & Ethics Committee..the VC of ABU there said it that Melaye graduated from ABU.

What of Obaseki?
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 3:11am On Sep 13, 2020
PS: This is the appeal Court judgement on false information on the Kogi Deputy Governor by Natasha Akpoti;
The Supreme Court called it unimpeachable.

In respect of Edward Onoja, the evidence of PW14 and PW15 relied upon to establish the allegation of giving false information and submitting a forged certificate to INEC was found NOT to be credible and reliable by the trial Tribunal and this Court. In fact, the Court held that although the allegations were not proved, but that even if they had been proved, the allegations will still not sustain their claims as the alleged false declaration/information did not qualify as disqualifying factors under Sections 177 and 182 of the Constitution as held in the cases of AGI v. PDP (2016) LPELR-42578 (SC); SHINKAFI & ANOR. V. YARI & ORS. (2016) LPELR-26050 (SC).

Do you now see why I said you shouldnt base on that NYSC mandatory stuffs?

garfield1.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by garfield1: 3:12am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

If it was supply of false information.....which is the right information?
That means Opuama is in custody of it.
Degi's case is simple...he tendered docs he couldn't claim.

Did you read the bolded? The exclusive rights belong to who?
Degi didn't mention anyone...He refused to name the notary public.
He refused to even bring up witnesses to back up his claims.

For Lawrence, the DSS, NYSC & UST all testified in his favour.

Where is Opuama getting his own? He has to tell the Court nah.

During the case of Melaye at the Senate Priviledges & Ethics Committee..the VC of ABU there said it that Melaye graduated from ABU.

What of Obaseki?

No one from rsust testified.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by AAA593: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

1. AD didn't appeal.
2. Everyone knows NYSC is not mandatory but does it now prove that he falsified or forged the document?

3. He explained that the alleged discrepancy on Ewhrudjakpo’s certificate was an error that was corrected by the NYSC and was corroborated by the NYSC director, who gave evidence in the matter.

The panel further held that the petitioners also failed to prove their case having not called relevant witnesses.

He therefore dismissed the petition.

The panel gave similar reasons for the dismissal of the UCP and LM petitions.

HOW DID THE PANEL DEVIATE?

Peradventure I am in the wrong & indeed as you said NYSC (a parastatal of the FG BACKED BY LAW) admitted it was their mistake (quoting You) exonerating Lawrence; DSS acting as witness in Court also exonerated the Deputy Governor.....
It has even helped made the case simpler for the Deputy Governor.

Let us assume I am having a case in Court for some alleged discrepancy, and then WAEC comes in and says...It is not his error. It was ours. He had nothing to do with it.
What is your verdict against me as the judge?

The case of forgery is criminal and the onus of proof is on the petitioner.
There are so many citations on this. So so many which you know of.
As of recent, the Supreme Court also dismissed PDP's appeal against Onoja (Kogi Deputy Governor) for the EXACT same reason.
The PDP Alleged he submitted fake documents on his form CF001, but the Court said forgery is criminal in nature and must be proven.
(Don't also forget the case of PDP against Degi was not for forgery).

For the bolded, let me assume it is true....wouldn't it be proven?
Would the Judges just follow their hunch?
That he hasn't done.

I had on one thread taken a remarkable volte-face as I had followed a report. I remember that post wasn't on fp.
I later found out who owns that paper....You can make your research as well.

This same report brandished photocopied docs which I based my earlier statements on.
There is not one other place I have seen the docs except on that naijatv sth. Do you disagree?
This is one of them;
https://www.nairaland.com/5700248/fresh-petition-alleges-bayelsa-deputy

Forget about the fake nysc certificate posted on naijatv blog. Naijatv blog is owned by one APC die hard supporter Saint Onitsha (Yenagoa) who was arrested for posting wrong information earlier this year.
They circulated that fake nysc certificate to deceive bayelsians and Nigerians that the deputy Gov actually forged his nysc certificate.
Please never take any information from naijatv blog seriously. I pity that young man that is blogging using party line
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by AAA593: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

IT WAS PROVEN. Opuama hasn't proven this.

He implied nothing.

A CAPITAL NO

SUPREME COURT ON KOGI

Not one has.verified it.
Naijatv major media? I laugh. Stop visiting that blog
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by AAA593: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

Maybe, Maybe not.
Not special about opuama's case Sir. Others were in court but opuama was on Facebook dancing up and down deceiving bayelsians with his dead on arrival case.
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by AAA593: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Opuama case, a threat? Bro stop this na. Opuama the Facebook tribunal court guy. Chai. The young was dancing up and down deceiving bayelsians on Facebook that his case is different and special and thereby cashing out from his wayo Facebook posts. I laff
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by AAA593: 7:55am On Sep 13, 2020
fergie001:

What party? Did he appeal?
Accord?...Don't think he appealed....
I have only seen 6;
=Diri, PDP, LM, INEC, UPC & ANDP.

Accord party didn't appeal o. Accord party called nysc at the tribunal but the nysc testified in favour of Lawrence. Why appealing a dead case. There's no forgery anywhere sir
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by AAA593: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

Did you really followed the tribunal cases? I still remember that someone represented that university at the tribunal. Leave emotions aside sir
Re: Court Begins Hearing Of Appeals Filed Against Bayelsa Gov’ship Election Tribunal by fergie001: 8:46am On Sep 13, 2020
garfield1:

I was banned by antispam.
UST testified for Lawrence.
UST was represented by a Director of Legal Services of the University.
Mr. Fyne Le Amanie.

AAA593...Thank you jareh....I made my earliest comments based on what I saw on that Naijalive at the time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Israel Vs Palestine : The Unknown Truth / APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate / When They Complain About Obidients Being Toxic Show Them This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.