Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) (71964 Views)

Fanando Adi Builds A Church In Benue, Donates To NKST Church Ikyoazande / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by dopesidez: 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

As generous as this gesture may be, it is rather an exhibition of foolishness.

Such funds should have been donated to the likes of Bendel Insurance of Benin or Mighty Jets of Jos to prevent their extinction.

Nigerians are always good abroad and terrible at home.

I wonder who cursed Nigeria with such unpatriotic tendencies from its citizens.

Rubbish!
You think he doesn't know that it would be embezzled if he makes that donation to a local football club.
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Luizkid(m): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Such funds should have been donated to the likes of Bendel Insurance of Benin or Mighty Jets of Jos to prevent their extinction.

Rubbish!

Oga shut up joor... Let him donate so your foolish brothers will steal the money abi?

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by DeRay98(m): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Humanoid01:

Very correct, but I don't understand the part about growing old.

He will definitely need people when he's old and his attitude to people over the years will affect how people will treat him in his old age and when he's vulnerable...
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Reuben700:

Thank God u have said wat u do fool

You're a poverty-stricken nonentity and a greedy thief.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by nicho450(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
friday2011:

grin

So yesterday or the day b4 yesterday na old news...?

This is nairaland not cnn or aljazera, those once no dey sleep, like say dem dey there when the tin dey happen.

That is right
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2020
Reuben700:

How many have you done stop insulting people here nonsense

You are incapable of saying anything sensible. Greedy thief.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Reuben700: 7:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
PearlStreet:

You are incapable of saying anything sensible. Greedy thief.
You think everyone is like u fool poverty sinking fool
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Reuben700: 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2020
PearlStreet:

You're a poverty-stricken nonentity and a greedy thief.
No go mind ur business keep quoting nonsense
Idiot better mind ur poor sinking self idiot
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2020
Reuben700:

Look at your life.
Reuben700:
Please people of nairaland help me out I needed a job badly and am just a student, please someone should help me with online job am I needed money badly please here is WhatsApp number 09028313221 please no insult

If you let me start with you tonight, you would commit suicide. Useless hungry thief.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2020
Reuben700:

You are already suffering. I won't add to your punishment. Let me just ignore you.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by PearlStreet(m): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2020
Reuben700:

No go mind ur business keep quoting nonsense
Idiot better mind ur poor sinking self idiot

Reuben700:

Abeg I need job send me a message 09028313221

You see why poverty would kill you? You don't need a job, you are a thief looking for opportunities to steal.
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 8:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Instead of him to donate money to save Wikki Tourist here.
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Daddy46: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
ProphetofOdin:
Poor management and then were in the premier league few seasons ago.

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
how please tell me before i commite suicide i need cah
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Daddy46: 8:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

If you want to make an extra cash for yourself doing a legitimate side hustle please check my signature and follow the link. No down payment all you need is your phone and you can earn as much as 400k.
how please tell me before i commite suicide i need cash
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Tech35: 8:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
I am teaching you how to make this simple surveillance device that enable you to lesten to people who are discussing discreet in your absence. See here
https:///pbUsoj-1LG
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Realzikkist(m): 9:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!

after what our country did to his parents?
playing for the super eagles was one hell of a donation

2 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!

How has those clubs you mentioned helped and affected Moses to where he his today?? or what did anything or anybody in Nigeria did for him when his house was bombed in Kaduna
That Moses guy doesn't owe anything to Nigeria at all

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 9:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
Victor has got a very good heart, may God continue to bless him.
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by wale2020: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!

Chances are high that 90% of the fund will be utilized effectively in Wigan rather than investing it in Bendel insurance where u not sure 10% will be used for the purpose why it was donated.

Secondly, it a give back time for victor who spent many years receiving from the club.
Who Bendel insurance Help? shocked

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
atheistandproud:
It pisses me off to see adults writing rubbish. Victor Moses is an orphan. His parents were killed in sectarian and religious violence in Nigeria. A good Samaritan took him to England.

England made him who he is. If na Nigeria e dey, he would be dead probably. An abandoned orphan. E try to play for this failed state of a country.

No be only Mighty jets abi na Benin insurance, nonsense.
shut it .his parents are alive
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by beejay501: 10:23pm On Sep 10, 2020
fredoooooo:

My brother loud it ... this is a donation not the usual show off many do nowadays ..
I don't like him as a player , i hardly like wingers but with this act , i put him on my like list ... Respect , maximum respect victor
Why don't you like wingers ?
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
beejay501:

Why don't you like wingers ?
Speed and cross .. i like midfielders more of brain and intelligence.
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by liljaydee(m): 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Tell your Yoruba friends to interpret this for you: he use Abu money to do Abu Alejo (visitor) grin grin grin
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by beejay501: 10:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
fredoooooo:

Speed and cross .. i like midfielders more of brain and intelligence.
Smiles ok
Well Wingers make use of their brains too as much as the midfielders, even Defenders and Goalkepers too they all got a part to play
I played as a winger back then for my local ..i guess you're a midfielder.. a midfielder with average speed tongue
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by fredoooooo: 10:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
beejay501:

Smiles ok
Well Wingers make use of their brains too as much as the midfielders, even Defenders and Goalkepers too they all got a part to play
I played as a winger back then for my local ..i guess you're a midfielder.. a midfielder with average speed tongue

I love midfielders not Gattuso's type o ..Give me , Iniesta, xavi, paul scholes, pirlo , zidane, Ronaldinho... those are players with eyes on all their body ...

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 10:59pm On Sep 10, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!

so make una use am chop suya abi? How those clubs you mentioned help him career? Benefited from his formal club.....

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Lastmankc(m): 11:00pm On Sep 10, 2020
ProphetofOdin:

I think you have a family or rather relations. You can introduce them to the business so that you all can become billionaires.
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by earnit3: 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by SirLakes: 12:11am On Sep 11, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!

You hustle hard so you can donate to Bendel or whatever, wherever you want to donate to.

It is his own hard earned money, he can donate to whatever and wherever he likes cool

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Lascode(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nice gesture
Re: Victor Moses Donates To Save Wigan From Extinction (Photos) by Roman7(m): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Rubbish!

Na Bendel issurance help him life be Wigan is his parent club plus he grew up in the UK....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Or France: CNN Poll On Best Dressed Team In Russia 2018 World Cup / Kante Outfit To Fabrigas' After Wedding Party / Mikel Obi's Twin Daughters Wear His Middlesbrough, New Club's Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.