Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) (1090 Views)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Israeli Parliament, Meets 'Influential' Knesset Member (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 1:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (Photos) | IGBERE TV

Gregory University Uturu has been described as the fastest growing private university in Nigeria that has the capacity to transform the education sector by equipping youths with skills and thereby assist in reducing unemployment.

Pioneer Military Governor of old Imo state, Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu made this assertion during his first official visit to the institution recently. Rear Admiral Kanu, who was recently appointed chairman of the universitys Board of Trustees, applauded the vision of the founder, stating that his passion for human resource development knows no bounds.

According to him, "I must commend the zeal of my younger brother, the founder of Gregory University Uturu, Prof Gregory Ibe, whose epic dedication and commitment to knowledge transfer and capacity building has stimulated the expedited growth of this institution to an enviable height."

The former member of Nigerias Supreme Military Council who also holds the record of serving as Military Governor in Imo and Lagos states, further stated that after an extensive tour of the various campuses of the university, he was impressed by the high standard of facilities he saw on ground.

In his words, "having visited the campuses and interacted with the university management, I am highly impressed with the quality of infrastructural development and faculty deployment in the university. He therefore promised to bring his experience as an administrator to bear on the task of leading the institutions Board of Trustees, as a way of complementing the efforts already being undertaken by the founder."

Earlier in an address, the Founder of the university, Prof Gregory Ibe, appreciated the sacrificial labors of the pioneer BOT under the leadership of Mazi Sam Ohuabunwa, who according to him not only provided the enabling environment for the smooth take off of the institution, but also catalyzed its accelerated growth.

He stated that the new BOT Chairman was specially chosen because of his pedigree and track record of excellent performance in all fields of human endeavor.

According to him, ā€¯Being an institution that is synonymous with the highest pursuit of Godliness and morality, Gregory University Uturu appreciates her association with our new BOT Chairman whose reputation as a person of impeccable character remains a global phenomenon. "

He therefore enjoined Rear Admiral Kanu to leverage his distinguished background in partnering the university management to achieve the desired target of emerging as a global education destination of choice.

IGBERE TV reports that the visit afforded the new BOT Chairman the opportunity of performing some strategic official functions, including laying of foundation stone for the university amphitheatre project and symbolic planting of trees within the campus.

Present to receive Rear Admiral Kanu were the principal officers of the university, some traditional rulers from the host community and a renowned evangelist Apostle Dr Olughu Orji.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

https://igberetvnews.com/1364113/rear-admiral-ndubuisi-kanu-visits-gregory-university-uturu-photos/

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by Simplyleo: 1:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu?

I thought there is no single high ranking igbo officer in the military.
Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by MsAllison(f): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2 1 and 18

dear seun
miscreants are ruining your forum while your mods watch

4 Likes

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by kingzizzy: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

He retired more than 20 years ago
Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by Kamanuozuzu: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

He was a former military governor of Lagos State.

He built Tejuosho Market.

3 Likes

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 2:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

says who

anambra alone can boast of over 60 very senior military officers still in service (my uncle inclusive)

1 Like

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by Obdk: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Your bigotry is on another level.

God forbid...

Such a sad life....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by ejanla077: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Yoruba Muslim Miscreant YMM..

Such a sad fellow,, hating on Igbo..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by ejanla077: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

says who

anambra alone can boast of over 60 very senior military officers still in service (my uncle inclusive)

You didn't have to answer the bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by Simplyleo: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2020
ejanla077:

Yoruba Muslim Miscreant YMM..

Such a sad fellow,, hating on Igbo..
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by conductor266: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2020
Simplyleo:

Mynd44 lalasticlala
You're a bigot. A huge sadistic bigot. Calling the mods won't save you from depression. You have a sad life.

1 Like

Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by RuddyFusion(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
And that's just the only picture they could post about the VISIT ?
Re: Rear Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Visits Gregory University Uturu (photos) by fergie001: 4:34pm On Sep 10, 2020
Very fine University.......

(1) (Reply)

7days To Go: Vote Governor Obaseki / South East2023: Power Is Taken Not Given / OHANAEZE LEADER: George Obiozor Emerges As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.