Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job (3543 Views)

I'm 27 Years Old And I Have No Job And I'm Living With My Mom, Have I Failed? / What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / There’s No Job Better Than Police – AIG Reveals Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by markang(f): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Michelle55:
Where's your location?

Anambra state
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by markang(f): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2020
motionarena:

This is my previous where I worked they are massively recruiting and its an IT company though they are wack
But its cool for a start

https://www.tek-experts.com/en-us/technical-support-engineer-in-nigeria

Oh Nice.. Thanks. What’s the location and salary range
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by markang(f): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Shortyy:
Not only you my sister. I just wish I could just die a painless death. I'm sick and tired of this life. No job, no hope of getting any. No happiness. Heartbroken.

It hasn't gotten to that level...besides death is not option. We got to stand firm and be an inspiration. Lots of love from my end

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by 99tayee: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
Afam4eva and Lalasticlala help this sister and move it to front page. Many are dying helplessly in this country and her helper may be in this forum

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Whitelookq: 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
this country NAwA, same shoe WA OP de Na I de oo, I one go do yahoo now self. have tried everything it not working and am getting old(25)

I actually studied surveying and geoinformatics.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by protonz(m): 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2020
Whitelookq:
this country NAwA, same shoe WA OP de Na I de oo, I one go do yahoo now self. have tried everything it not working and am getting old(25)

I actually studied surveying and geoinformatics.
you still be boyo nah..God go help us for this country
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Whitelookq: 10:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
protonz:

you still be boyo nah..God go help us for this country

Na only God o. I can no longer stay at home again self, my parents always disturb me about work and that your mate are getting married stuff. all my guys are all into yahoo stuff, If I leave the house for them now Na street be that ooo.

I d'nt like it bro but what to do?

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by motionarena: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2020
markang:

Oh Nice.. Thanks. What’s the location and salary range
. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by seanwilliam(m): 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Whitelookq:

Na only God o. I can no longer stay at home again self, my parents always disturb me about work and that your mate are getting married stuff. all my guys are all into yahoo stuff, If I leave the house for them now Na street be that ooo.

I shake my head for u.. dont worry, your eyes go clear
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by dingbang(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
Shortyy:
Not only you my sister. I just wish I could just die a painless death. I'm sick and tired of this life. No job, no hope of getting any. No happiness. Heartbroken.
what's the story? Would like to listen
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by midehill(m): 12:52am On Sep 11, 2020
markang:
I am a Frustrated and depressed Computer Science Graduate. At the moment..i am at a crossroad without direction and out of energy.

I am deeply hurt, going down memory lane brings tears to my eyes. Going to school was nothing short of miracle. Mum fought tooth and nail to make sure I became a graduate.

During my service in Ogun state, my mum began to fall ill incessantly. I became seriously worried. I sent 80% of my allawee to them and invested the rest in my crayfish business which was thriving until the sudden decline.

I have looked for work in more than 7 states.. Once i hear that a company or firm is recruiting, i send application and go for interview. I used up all my savings looking for work hoping it will work out.

As it is now... the ‘graaguate’ (In my mother’s voice) cannot afford to buy her mother’s medication. I am tired. My mother gets better today and gets worse the next day.

Help with a job please. This girl’s life is dependent on this post. I will be eternally grateful.

If you are privileged to help me, here is my Email Address: ogbucynthia97@gmail.com

God will send helper to you
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Halfamilli: 1:59am On Sep 11, 2020
God will help op and so many other graduate out there.

you see, for those people that are planning to giving up, remember it's the time to shut the devil up.

I don't care how and which form it gonna take, all I know is that in gonna make it. sound simple? come and see me in real life, and you will know all I'm putting in place to make that happen, ain't got nobody except God.

the country is happening hard, I can't change that fact but I must fvcking survive.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Ikennablue(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Shortyy:
you really don't have to say this. Just believe that all will be fine in no distant time
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Maj196(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Calm down miss. All will be fine
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Shortyy(f): 8:29am On Sep 11, 2020
dingbang:
what's the story? Would like to listen

I need a job.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by spartan117(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2020
Whitelookq:

It always end in tears. You are better of than those your 'successful' friends. You just can't see it.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by soleexx(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2020
markang:
I am a Frustrated and depressed Computer Science Graduate. At the moment..i am at a crossroad without direction and out of energy.

I am deeply hurt, going down memory lane brings tears to my eyes. Going to school was nothing short of miracle. Mum fought tooth and nail to make sure I became a graduate.

During my service in Ogun state, my mum began to fall ill incessantly. I became seriously worried. I sent 80% of my allawee to them and invested the rest in my crayfish business which was thriving until the sudden decline.

I have looked for work in more than 7 states.. Once i hear that a company or firm is recruiting, i send application and go for interview. I used up all my savings looking for work hoping it will work out.

As it is now... the ‘graaguate’ (In my mother’s voice) cannot afford to buy her mother’s medication. I am tired. My mother gets better today and gets worse the next day.

Help with a job please. This girl’s life is dependent on this post. I will be eternally grateful.

If you are privileged to help me, here is my Email Address: ogbucynthia97@gmail.com

Cynthia, as a Computer scientist. What are your IT skills or probably I will like to know your area of specialization in IT...

Seems you based in Anambra, if you have any one in Lagos.. Its time you relocate..

Let me know if you need a link to take some IT courses in universities across England for free and earn a certificate... Its really going to boost you.

Lastly there are lot of IT companies in lagos especially ikeja... if you want to compete with people like you.. You gonna need some attractive IT CV...

Goodluck.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by AngelZee: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2020
Are you a resident in Abuja and in need of a job to sustain you?
Here is an opportunity

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Whitelookq: 10:20am On Sep 11, 2020
spartan117:

It always end in tears. You are better of than those your 'successful' friends. You just can't see it.

I hear you, will not do it sha,
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:34am On Sep 11, 2020
Depressing thread. cry
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Prinss: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2020
soleexx:

Cynthia, as a Computer scientist. What are your IT skills or probably I will like to know your area of specialization in IT...

Seems you based in Anambra, if you have any one in Lagos.. Its time you relocate..

Let me know if you need a link to take some IT courses in universities across England for free and earn a certificate... Its really going to boost you.

Lastly there are lot of IT companies in lagos especially ikeja... if you want to compete with people like you.. You gonna need some attractive IT CV...

Goodluck.

Baba may I get the link for the IT courses??
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by lereinter(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Realshay:

not that.. you guessed wrong..
nothing good comes for free..
besides, ain't forcing her

u can do that

Was Jesus Christ not given to the world for free

I'm not saying you shouldn't monetise what ever assistance or link you want to offer

But

The statement " nothing good come for free is wrong"
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Denique(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2020
Realshay:

can you raise 6k?
6k for what Ndi double double...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Denique(f): 11:13am On Sep 11, 2020
markang, just keep believing and sending out CVs...it will happen soon, you just have to continue hanging in there.

Some of us are going through worse but we try to laugh for as much as we can. No one has it all figured out. *Hugs*

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Goalnaldo(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2020
Whitelookq:

not everyone Yahoo favours unless you want to dabble into fetish stuff.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Ahumanbeing: 11:30am On Sep 11, 2020
markang:

Computer science graduate and you cannot design websites, run ads or affiliate marketing and make cash? Didn't you learn any skill nawa o
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Rickmann: 12:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Coder2Client:

You are a computer science graduate, why don't you apply for ICT Teacher in a private school. If you can handle ICT instruments you gonna be paid well.
Don't give up.
I don't want to say you should learn software development being a CS grad cos that's not what you need right now. So, apply for a teaching job.

Sometimes we sound like a teaching job is even easy to come by in this country. Oga an naija be this o. Everything hard for here.
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
markang:

Don't give up. Help is on the way.

Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Shortyy:

I need a job.
pm me
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
markang:

Do you have any skill in ICT, if yes send your Cv to --info@salesforceconsulting.com.ng
they are at Onitsha and recruit for many firms in Onitsha and its environs, you might be lucky to be selected, good luck
Re: I’m Tired Of Life: No Job And No Hope Of Getting A Job by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
xscoffy:

. probably to introduce her to one thrashy marketing or networking biz.

This is the type of pple making things difficult for pple.

Why not lend her 6k and she starts with u and u collect ur money back once she makes some profit
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lng Portharcourt Applicants / Diageo Africa(maker Of Malta Guiness) Is Recruiting For Graduate Sales / Urgent: Sales Girl Needed In Lekki Area (SSCE/OND)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.