Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,904 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. (3988 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 4:32pm On Sep 10, 2020
Since September 1st, crime is on the rise. They visited my compound. The gateman, an aboki guy, lost 3 bikes. His and his friend's bikes. There were 4 bikes at his door, but 3 are gone. They followed the (small) back gate. It wasn't locked. We are suspecting the aboki's friends.

I don't sleep at night, but yesterday night was different. Every single living soul slept off as if they used jazz.

I never wanted to talk about what happened, but I saw a post by a guy who got robbed in his room while he was sleeping, so I decided to share.

9 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Blabbermouth: 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
Shit.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 4:39pm On Sep 10, 2020
I blame Buhari for this. The security/vigilante group here no longer use gun because the federal government banned it. Sadly, Fulani herdsmen and criminals are still using guns. One of my age mate in the village was also shot dead yesterday. A van of army men clashed with a man yesterday — it was bloody. If you want to here the full gist, let me know.

Something dangerous is actually going on in Nigeria. We are in trouble under Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Since September 1st, crime is on the rise. They visited my compound. The gateman, an aboki guy, lost 3 bikes. His and his friend's bikes. There were 4 bikes at his door, but 3 are gone. They followed the back gate. It wasn't locked.

I don't sleep at night, but yesterday night was different. Every single living soul slept off as if they used jazz.

I never wanted to talk about what happened, but I saw a post by a guy who got robbed in his room while he was sleeping, so I decided to share

Blabbermouth:
Shit.
Shit does happen nah. Nothing new under the sun ke. They prolly let loose some sleeping gas (i.e. CR gas) in to the air
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2020
I was at home hearing a rapid gunshot yesterday, but didn't know what was going on.

Today, I was today what happened. A mad man blocked a car with some army guys and those army told him to get out, but he refused.

Typing...
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Blabbermouth: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Shit does happen nah. Nothing new under the sun ke. They prolly let loose some sleeping gas in to the air
One of ilegendd's motto is "be prepared", I don't know why / if he was not prepared for this.
It's good to have you back Sir Muttley.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2020
@MuttleyLaff, sleeping gas? I doubt. The windows here are properly sealed. Though, you may be right.

When the operation was silently going on, it was raining. I got up from bed to power on my laptop to work at 3 AM, but my legs were heavy. It was as if a spirit said, "Guy man, sleep — stop stressing your body." And that was how I continued sleeping. The AC was on throughout, so I guess the rain and the cold added to it.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:
One of ilegendd's motto is "be prepared", I don't know why / if he was not prepared for this.
Anything that looks kind of inexplicable, is defo likely going to be attributed to being the fall guy: "jazz"

https://www.businessinsider.com/thieves-are-spraying-sleeping-gas-into-european-luxury-apartments-then-stealing-everything-2011-8

I only lost privilege to post in the Religion forum. I could elsewhere. I didnt want open a thread for the experiment anywhere other than the Religion forum. Tbh, I was this close, saying "Hasta la vista, baby!" to Nairaland. The saving grace, was the two hidden posts, that were restored and made visible back. By the way, I left some messages for you in the chatroom just a few minutes ago though
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@MuttleyLaff, sleeping gas? I doubt. The windows here are properly sealed.

When the operation was silently going on, it was raining. I got up from bed to power on my laptop to work at 3 AM, but my legs were heavy. It was as if a spirit said, "Guy man, sleep — stop stressing your body." And that was how I continued sleeping. The AC was on throughout, so guess the rain and the cold added to it.
So the best plausible explanation you can put it down to, is now "jazz"" abi? C'mon.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2020
@Blabbermouth, it's really good to be prepared. I drafted a plan to mount CCTV cameras everywhere, but the low crime rate at the time made me to forget. Now, I'm not taking chances. I have placed an order for the bulbs below.

Sadly, no matter how careful we are in Nigeria, we are not safe — only God can save us.

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by FGonline: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Since September 1st, crime is on the rise. They visited my compound. The gateman, an aboki guy, lost 3 bikes. His and his friend's bikes. There were 4 bikes at his door, but 3 are gone. They followed the back gate. It wasn't locked.

I never wanted to talk about what happened, but I saw a post by a guy who got robbed in his room while he was sleeping, so I decided to share.
season of robbery
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2020
shocked angry
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
The only thing a criminal will steal from me that will hurt me is my harddisk/memory card. Certificate and other properties don't matter to me.

Anyway, let me complete the man man's story that happened yesterday.

Typing...
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2020
Blabbermouth:
I remember when around 40 armed to the teeth, robbers, came in with flying boats via the lagoon to raid, abuse, and rob my father-in-law RIP and my missus family. The head of the robbers, walked straight up to man father-in-law, touched his chubby cheek, then after squeezing it, said, this one get money, look hin cheek, na money deposit there, then walked away, only to point to a light size portrait, then asking where are the attires and jewellers worn in the picture, that he wants all of them to cart away. Anyway, making a long story short, the episode lasted hours, then they left. Oh I forgot, to mentioned that they made their entrance, announcing it by spraying the house with automatic machine bullets, that the miguard, came out worse, as in dead from the gunshots wound. Anyway, as I was saying, after the Ali Baba and his 40 armed robbers had finished and left, my father-in-law to the chagrin of everyone said this: "Ah, o ma sun, won o ba mi ni ile ni. se emi ni omode ye fun leke bayed ni?", this when loosely translated means, "What a pity, those despicable didnt meet me prepared. Is it a whole big me, that the young ruffian was squeezing my cheek just like that, hmm?"

They got all the thieving armed robber bastards a few weeks later, and so, the DPO, invited my father-in-law and mum-in-law to come identify if whom they've caught were the armed robbers that came to the house. The first thing my father-in-law did, upon sighting the leader of the armed robbers, paraded in handcuffs, was to run at him, then jumped on top of him, begin raining kicks and blows at the man. The police had to forcibly pull my father-in-law, off and away from the armed robber and, saying to him that: "Doctor, doctor, you'll only hurt yourself, leave him alone, leave them alone ..." et cetera

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by tunjilomo(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2020
ILegendd, do you use the same laptop you use in writing your books to browse the internet?
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Most young mad men here are cult boys who met their Waterloo and went crazy. From what I was told yesterday, the mad man blocked road for some army guys and they (as usual) sternly told him to get the f*ck out or die, but as a mad man, he refused.

The mad man was dragging one of the soldier's gun and boom, the other trigger happy soldier shot him, but the bullet came back and hit his leg. The second soldier thought it was a joke, so he fired a shot at the mad man, but the bullet came back to him too. At this point, water don pass garri.

The commander came down and chanted whatever he knows best and finally shot him dead. They started raining bullets on his head and body. It didn't stop there o!

Typing...
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Jafar1: 5:15pm On Sep 10, 2020
Same thing happened to us 4 months ago, they bursted and picked 2 phones.... No one noticed until morning
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2020
@tunjilomo, this question is scary. Are you a hacker?
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Jafar1: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
Most young mad men here are cult boys who met their Waterloo and went crazy. From what I was told yesterday, the mad man blocked road for some army guys and they (as usual) sternly told him to get the f*ck out, but as a mad man, he refused.

The mad man was dragging one of the soldier's gun and boom, the other trigger happy soldier shot the mad man, but the bullet came back and hit his leg. The second soldier thought it was a joke, so he fired a shot at the mad man, but the bullet came back to him too. At this point, water pass garri.

The commander came down and chanted whatever he knows best and finally shot him dead. It didn't stop there o!

Typing...

Like WTF?
Is this story true or just fiction?
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2020
tunjilomo:
ILegendd, do you use the same laptop you use in writing your books to browse the internet?
What's the reason for asking this question? Please share, so we can be aware of what's learn from it. Thanks

iLegendd:
Oh oh, so you see where my question and request is coming from
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jafar1:
Same thing happened to us 4 months ago, they bursted and picked 2 phones.... No one noticed until morning
Do you, like iLegendd, as well, put it down to being "jazz", hmm?
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Jafar1: 5:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you, like iLegendd, as well, put it down to being "jazz", hmm?

Its possible, cos that kind of sleep is very unusual.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2020
@Jafar1, it happened yesterday, here in Rivers state. All stories from Rivers state are true.

That same yesterday, cult boys killed a vigilante guy I know from childhood (an age mate) while he was returning from someone where.

These vigilante guys use jazz, so bullet didn't enter, so they used machete and other objects to tear him into pieces. He's at the morgue now.

Buhari has an evil plan. He has taken away guns from vigilante boys so that cult boys and Fulani herdsmen can do whatever they want to Nigerians.
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2020
Jafar1:
Its possible, cos that kind of sleep is very unusual.
What exactly is possible?. How exactly is it possible. Can this be demonstrated live in a clinical, controlled and watchful lab experiment, erhn? Please jor, don't make me laugh
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by tunjilomo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:

Nope, bro. I want to know what you do for best safety practice.

I was thinking it might be mighty paranoid to do something like that. Separate laptops I mean.

But there was one guy on a group like that saying he did so, I am having a rethink, maybe he might not be so paranoid.

These things are intellectual property after all. It might be hard to defend claim if they are stolen.

So is it overly paranoid or with a good anti-virus, one could consider themself safe?
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by iLegendd(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
@MuttleyLaff, listen, I grew up in the village before heading to the city and before travelling abroad, so no amount of civilization will make me say jazz doesn't exist. If you see what I have seen in life regarding voodoo and magic, you won't need anyone to convince you it exists.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Jafar1: 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What exactly is possible?. How exactly is it possible. Can this be demonstrated live in a clinical, controlled and watchful lab experiment, erhn? Please jor, don't make me laugh

Are u trying to tell me u don't believe in jass??
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Jafar1: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@Jafar1, it happened yesterday, here in Rivers state. All stories from Rivers state are true.

That same yesterday, cult boys killed a vigilante guy I know from childhood (an age mate) while he was returning from someone where.

These vigilante guys use jazz, so bullet didn't enter, so they used machete and other objects to tear him into pieces. He's at the morgue now.

Buhari has an evil plan. He has taken away guns from vigilante boys so that cult boys and Fulani herdsmen can do whatever they want to Nigerians.

Deep breaths!!!
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 10, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I remember when around 40 armed to the teeth, robbers, came in with flying boat via the lagoon to raid, abuse, and rob my father-in-law RIP and my missus family. The head of the robbers, walked straight up to man father-in-law, touched his chubby cheek, then after squeezing it, said, this one get money, look hin cheek, na money deposit there, then walked away, only to point to a light size portrait, then asking where are the attires and jewellers worn in the picture, that he wants all of them to cart away. Anyway, making a long story short, the episode lasted hours, then they left. Oh I forgot, to mentioned that they made their entrance, announcing it by spraying the house with automatic machine bullets, that the miguard, came out worse, as in dead from the gunshots wound. Anyway, as I was saying, after the Ali Baba and his 40 armed robbers had finished and left, my father-in-law to the chagrin of everyone said this: "Ah, o ma sun, won o ba mi ni ile ni. se emi ni omode ye fun leke bayed ni?", this when loosely translated means, "What a pity, those despicable didnt meet me prepared. Is it a whole big me, that the young ruffian was squeezing my cheek just like that, hmm?"

They got all the thieving armed robber bastards a few weeks later, and so, the DPO, invited my father-in-law and mum-in-law to come identify if whom they've caught were the armed robbers that came to the house. The first thing my father-in-law did, upon sighting the leader of the armed robbers, paraded in handcuffs, was to run at him, then jumped on top of him, begin raining kicks and blows at the man. The police had to forcibly pull my father-in-law, off and away from the armed robber and, saying to him that: "Doctor, doctor, you'll only hurt yourself, leave him alone, leave them alone ..." et cetera

You mean you guys counted the robbers, ogbeni well done
Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2020
iLegendd:
@MuttleyLaff, listen, I grew up in the village before heading to the city and before travelling abroad, so no amount of civilization will make me say jazz doesn't exist. If you see what I have seen in life regarding voodoo and magic, you won't need anyone to convince you it exists.
My friend, have you yet to read on this thread of anyone saying "jazz" doesnt not exist ni, hmm? I dont give a monkey's where yo grew up, if it was in a hamlet or in a village, it dont matter to me. All I said was that, when things seems inexplicable, people are quick to run to attribute it to "jazz". Look at you, see how you are now planning to get prepared. You are planning to get prepared using technology. Covert CCTV technology for that matter. Why you aren't considering using "jazz" to confront and combat "jazz" I find perplexing to understand.

Please, give me, a list of six good things, benefiting the society that you have seen in life regarding voodoo and magic, that so much convinces you to hold "jazz" in high regard and taking it positively serious

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. by MuttleyLaff: 5:41pm On Sep 10, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You mean you guys counted the robbers, ogbeni well done
They came in two speed boats, via the lagoon. I wouldn't want my enemies or frenemies to go through the traumatic experience. We were lucky that for us, it was only a brown trousers moment. It easily could have been a strawberry jam clean up moment, like as happened to the miguard RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It's Today, I Realize Masturbate Has Side Effects.. My Dick Isn't Working / Is Licking Ass Ideal?? / Selfish Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.