Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife (11403 Views)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife / Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by koyen(m): 10:41am On Mar 18, 2021
Source: [url]www.knowefritin.com [/url]

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over-heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over-head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Freestainworld(m): 10:48am On Mar 18, 2021
Why will women be putting men in difficult situations some times, just imagine this bullshit.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Chummynoni(m): 10:49am On Mar 18, 2021
ah. which kind wahala be this??
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by GOFRONT(m): 10:54am On Mar 18, 2021
After the Viper, fear women..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by GeneralPula: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2021
It’s bullshhhit & it’s the way it is..

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by becky39000(m): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
Point of Correction Sir!!! After Women, fear Viper grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2021
GOFRONT:
Viper is a lesser evil. After reading the bible over and over again and after dating couple of ladies with my head and not my heart, I have come to the conclusion that it was woman that deceived serpent in the bible and not the other way round. A man that has learnt to separate his emotion from women will surely be great in future. If you doubt me, break up with that girl you love so much and see your life turn around in a few weeks. Try it and see for yourself.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Temmylee01(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2021
shooooooooooots
issokay
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by extol1(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2021
women are the major cause of problem in this world

7 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Ademola47(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2021
Your wife is 'Animashaun' grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by OlayemiAshraf(m): 11:16am On Mar 18, 2021
All I have to say is the "FUTURE IS FEMALE"
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by SweetVibe: 11:18am On Mar 18, 2021
Nonexistent:
Viper is a lesser evil. After reading the bible over and over again and after dating couple of ladies with my head and not my heart, I have come to the conclusion that it was woman that deceived serpent in the bible and not the other way round. A man that has learnt to separate his emotion from women will surely be great in future. If you doubt me, break up with that girl you love so much and see your life turn around in a few weeks. Try it and see for yourself.
mehn!!! u have said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Vikinatty(f): 11:20am On Mar 18, 2021
Ah! never knew u have been defecating on a public toilet.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by DSC7: 11:36am On Mar 18, 2021
Your wife must be sweeter than honey if true...

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Walkee: 11:39am On Mar 18, 2021
Excessive sperm induced Hallucination.
I pity those clowns commenting up there sad

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by AishaYesufu: 11:40am On Mar 18, 2021
Fictitious story

5 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by kachi2021: 11:43am On Mar 18, 2021
call this number for service, matured woman only 09 136 9749 78

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Kobicove(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2021
Whoever wrote this story has a good imagination undecided

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by blazepascal(m): 12:09pm On Mar 18, 2021
op your storyline does not exist ..

6 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by BAZ001: 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Lori Iro

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Jesuisbelle(f): 12:12pm On Mar 18, 2021
That woman is not your wife but a public toilet

7 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by confraternity: 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
my guy u have suffered oh oo what a suffer

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:22pm On Mar 18, 2021
You saw your beautiful wife relating with neighbors as normal?

Guy you need a bottle of expired ORIGIN?

Fiction story

9 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by EbukaHades10(m): 12:23pm On Mar 18, 2021
Abeg, if na true and ur wife come back, tell me if space dey for ur compound.

I wan confirm something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by darrey12: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2021
Try do a DNA test for ur first child. Sure the result will be a bombshell.. women are just like that they don't know what dey want. They are all the problems we men have.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by josh123(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2021
is there vacancy in your compound?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by DaInferno(m): 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2021
koyen:

I am very angry but let me try and share this my story. I married this woman about 3 years ago and we have a lovely daughter.

I am a business man but my business is not very big yet so for now we live in a room and parlor apartment in Lagos and funny enough the house is full of boys. Young boys that have not gotten married yet. Out of about 9 tenants only 2 of us are married, the rest are young guys living alone or with their girl friend.

To cut the story short, my wife is very beautiful and good looking with nice legs, these were the attractive things I saw in her that attracted me. I loved her so much but I observed that she was so free with these guys and to be frank I saw it as just neighbour to neighbour relationship. I felt it was good to relate with your neighbours well.

To be sincere I have never denied her anything but of recent the story changed. Few days ago I passed by the window of one of these guys and I guess they were playing game together when I over-heard them talking about my wife, I decided to slowly pause. I over-head them describing her private part, one of them was boasting about how he had the bigger share and the others said he is lying so he proved them wrong by telling them the color of the pant she was wearing that day.

I recorded the conversation in my phone and after I slowly walked away with my heart beating like a lion as if I will collapse. The guy was correct, that was exactly what she wore as undies that day. I knew I was finished, I knew it was the end of the world for me, no wonder these guys never respected me.

I waited for my wife to return from work then I took a cutlass and dragged her to one of the boys room. Told him to call the other boys else I would cut off his head, I had my married neighbour beside me and 2 of my friends so I was ready for anything.

That evening everyone in the compound came out including the boys, my wife kept denying and swearing that nothing happened then I brought out the recording and played for everyone to hear. The boys ran away faster than I could lay hands on any of them and then my wife started crying. She had slept with everyone of them each and more than once. So I can actually conclude that I married a prostitute.

She said it was the devil, that they lured her and set her up. My question was why wont you tell me if they set you up. Well, to avoid killing her because I was almost macheting her, people took her away from me and told her to stay somewhere else for now till am calm. This thing is very painful.

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2021
haa
Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Light78: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2021
Pathetic I must say. I am scared of marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered That All The Young Men In My Compound Has Slept With My Wife by Massdamm(m): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2021
Once a hoe she's will forever be hoe, can't turn a hoe to an house wife...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Interesting Culture Of Boobs Flashing At The Mardi Gras Festival, Brazil / Dilemma / The Most Romantic Thing You Have Done With A Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.