Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:51 AM

UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria (20827 Views)

BREAKING: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / BREAKING: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Be opening that your dirty rodent mouth dia.

Buhari just saved the country from a major financial catastrophe.

We dodged the bullet.

You dont like it..... Your problem
How exactly did Buhari save the country if I may ask?
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
eddie7:

go and re-read the judge's statement. A full paragraph was set in praise of Magu and his investigative team

Can that thing you're quoting read and understand anything except what is fed to it on the BMC whatsapp page? Didn't you see it claiming a team of negro lawyers represented Nigeria in the P&ID case when the name of the lead lawyer is Bob Howard?
You give such paid rats too much credit if you ask them to read!
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by gtown: 4:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fussion1000:

60% chances that Buhari will not support Christian.
This is how people with ipobian pigs' brains reason day in day out.

4 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
omenka:
Ask around, I don't talk to ladies on the forum, especially those who sound like they've got nothing upstairs. Go look for your kind to talk to.

Bye.
Misogynist

Good radiance...

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Jaapu: 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sai Baba....Sai Buhari.
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by pquaver(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
Benefits Men go cash out

God will bless Buhari for me.. Forever and ever.. Make he never see shame.. May is patriotism bring Nigeria back to Glory days.. The man is a Patriot, a Nigerian hero..

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
You probably read the story in French? Let me summarize in the English language, an Irish fraudster took Nigeria to Court in the UK, his backyard, a team of negroes were sent from Nigeria to defend their Country, and they came back successful, so who is taking who for slaughtering?

Don't count your chickens before they hatch it is not over until it is over
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Jaapu: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
I pray to God Almighty that you continue to be in pain because of good news coming from this country.
ISE........

Aameen
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by executive12: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
I doubt that the P&ID has any money to pay. They are broke ass fraudsters. The Nigerians involved should be prosecuted and made to refund the bribes they got: Bayo Ojo and co.

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Yankee101: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
I hope malami no go use 'contractors ' to help process the payment as usual
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Be opening that your dirty rodent mouth dia.

Buhari just saved the country from a major financial catastrophe.

We dodged the bullet.

You dont like it..... Your problem

Illiterate it's Not Over Until it's over wait till the end of the court case
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Tech35: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lean how to make a solar lights that Automatically on at night and automatically off at night, click on the link below
https:///pbUsoj-1Jw
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by starbright4real(m): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
farem:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/09/uk-court-orders-pid-to-make-interim-payment-of-1-5m-to-nigeria/amp/

one thing I have noticed about Nigerian news the only tell 10% of the story they do not tell the whole story. At this moment Nigeria is in most serious trouble than ever before.. the Irish companies can increase the suing fee much higher in a retrial of the case on the front
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
executive12:
I doubt that the P&ID has any money to pay. They are broke ass fraudsters. The Nigerians involved should be prosecuted and made to refund the bribes they got: Bayo Ojo and co.

Wait up to the end you will see the fraudsters will win
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by passiveincome01: 6:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ok
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
I remember somebody is celebrated for 1.5 million pound when everyday Nigeria peace 1.5 million pounds today Irish company
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by ferking(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nigeria will come out with overall victory

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Basher8583: 6:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Illiterate it's Not Over Until it's over wait till the end of the court case

Na hate go kill you dia.

Enemy of progress.

I'm sure you've never seen anything good in your life. That's why you're never happy Nigeria is progressing under Buhari.

More pepper to come so we can rub it on your wounds

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by pquaver(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

If only Nigerians will be the true beneficiaries of these monies undecided

Which Nigerian wouldn't be happy

But with all the monies returned, taxes, roads are still bad! Fuel now sells for N162

Bag of rice Beans is now a rich man's food. No even let me touch other items

Modified:

them dey look for animal wey get horn you (snail) self dey show face grin grin grin

Good radiance...
. OK it has changed from why we did not settle pi&d and Buhari incompetence will make us pay 10 billion.. Lol this as I can see e pain you.. Fuel Don increase yes but sha this 1 na still good new if you don't want to hear it ho hug transformer.. We already know about fuel and the rest.. This page is about your heart breaker.. Buhari will not pay shishi to pdp backyard company..

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Basher8583: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How exactly did Buhari save the country if I may ask?

I understand you have difficulties in reading and comprehending it's too bad but I cant help you here.
Buhari was right to call people like you lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Na hate go kill you dia.

Enemy of progress.

I'm sure you've never seen anything good in your life. That's why you're never happy Nigeria is progressing under Buhari.

More pepper to come so we can rub it on your wounds

When the final judgement comes out you are going to see what real property looks like
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
pquaver:
. OK it has changed from why we did not settle pi&d and Buhari incompetence will make us pay 10 billion.. Lol this as I can see e pain you.. Fuel Don increase yes but sha this 1 na still good new if you don't want to hear it ho hug transformer.. We already know about fuel and the rest.. This page is about your heart breaker.. Buhari will not pay shishi to pdp backyard company..
One thing I have noticed about my Nigerian people they are illiterate they make noise before the end. I cannot find any international news which has talked about this recent development of 1.5 million pounds I wish this is not another fraud buy a APC
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by pquaver(m): 6:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

One thing I have noticed about my Nigerian people they are illiterate they make noise before the end. I cannot find any international news which has talked about this recent development of 1.5 million pounds I wish this is not another fraud buy a APC

You that is not an illiterate why are you concerned in our business? Thses illiterateswillwin you in court and won pay you a dime.. You are about to pay illiterates 2.5 million quid that makes you a literal illiterate..
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
pquaver:
Their patriotism is about poverty the more they suffer the happier they are. I remember how the government was frustrating investment in the east, after they finish with the east they started frustrating investment in the North making the North the poverty heaven. Have you noticed the rapid rate of poverty rocking southwest just look at the amount of jobless people at the side of the road

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
omenka:
Okay.

Cc: Mynd44.
Calling for somebody to be banned how interesting
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by marsman: 7:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
omenka:
Awesome. I pray Nigeria keeps winning, despite the utterly useless crop of leaders we have.

You would never see Racoon on a thread like this. Dude hates anything good happening to the country. He would rather Nigeria loses the case against P&ID and pay an hefty fine.
Or any Ipob criminals either. One Idiot that i was talking to this evening, who we both spent our formative years growing up in the same neighborhood, was telling Mlme and some other guys, he did not grow up In Niger, To slap him just dey hungry me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by pquaver(m): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Their patriotism is about poverty the more they suffer the happier they are. I remember how the government was frustrating investment in the east, after they finish with the east they started frustrating investment in the North making the North the poverty heaven. Have you noticed the rapid rate of poverty rocking southwest just look at the amount of jobless people at the side of the road

All you just said are what I know to be the characteristics of the evil party pdp.. That is what they did for 16years

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Basher8583: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

When the final judgement comes out you are going to see what real property looks like

That share of the loot P&ID had promised your papa no go happen. Sell out. You are one of the reason Buhari has refused to put your kith and kin in sensitive positions. Its also why none of you can ever be President of this nation.
Serial looser

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Philadelphia: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Will they arrest and sentence the company to jail if they are found guilty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Clueless As Criminals Overrun Nigeria - Punch / ISWAP Fighters Raid Borno Hospital, Set Telecoms Mast On Fire / Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.