Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria (20643 Views)

BREAKING: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / BREAKING: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria / How Alfa Belgore Helped P&ID To Defeat Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by PDPdestroyer(m): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
Litmus:

The bold is one of the chief flaws in Nigeria's fledgling democracy and opposition politics tradition. It is a sort of misalignment in our body politics that require urgent adjustment. Nothing screams, ‘Nigerian politicians have got to be thieves and crooks’, to enlightened objective electorate than opposition politicians appearing to encourage their supporters to wish the nation they want to lead disintegration and destruction unless they are the ones in government. We want men and women in politics that love their nation unconditionally or give the impression that they love their nation unconditionally even to the extent of being ready to lay down their lives for their nation and its peoples’. When opposition politics actually threaten destruction of their nation because they are not in power, encourage sedition, ethnic division, religious violence, encouraged hatred for the nation through media campaigns, this gives the impression that they only wish to lead the nation in order to grab what the can for themselves and not lead because of patriotism’s wanting to improve lives and nation. How should such individuals appeal to any electorate with a modicum of intelligence?
The best post I've read on nairaland in a long time. Posts like this doesn't get much approval (likes or shares) because pessimists and evil-wishers abound here than the sane and patriotic ones

4 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Ladycewhy(f): 3:41pm On Sep 11, 2020
omenka:
Which means, whatever it is, you desperately wish Nigeria wins no battles. Let her continue to lose on all fronts, because that is the only thing that gives your preferred party a chance at Aso Rock.

You don't deserve being called a Nigerian. You are patriotic only to Party and have not a shred of patriotism for country.

That is a terrible way to live.

I pray my dear country continues to win and prosper irrespective of the party in power.
the bolded ,you have to start first before you continue undecided
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Notatribalist(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fussion1000:

Tinubu has no business in becoming a Nigeria president, if truly Buhari is he what he claimed to be, Buhari is supposed to push in for Osibanjo or credible southerner in is government. Tinubu, Atiku, Okorocha, Orji kalu, Amaechi Saraki are too greedy politicians.

70% of Nigeria resources are in the hands of 2% of the politicians and they hardly invest such money on Nigeria soil
That's my point bro.
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Oracleforce: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
This P&ID will pay with their nose because most of the court judgment in Nigeria concerning the case will be a determinant factor for international judgment.
And the federal government can influence the judgment in our local court but can not influence the judgment in the international court...
P & ID will lose the case...for the following reasons...

1. The investment was in Nigeria...FG may claim that it doesn't follow due process as it is supposed to be...
2. That there was a financial inducement concerning the contract..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:
Nigerians are totally illiterate the white people are just fattening Nigerians up for the slaughtering
You probably read the story in French? Let me summarize in the English language, an Irish fraudster took Nigeria to Court in the UK, his backyard, a team of negroes were sent from Nigeria to defend their Country, and they came back successful, so who is taking who for slaughtering?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Thank God for this news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the bolded ,you have to start first before you continue undecided
What do you call a judgement of £1.5 million? A beginning, or an end?

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Ladycewhy(f): 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
What do you call a judgement of £1.5 million? A beginning, or an end?
you have to start to prosper as a nation before you continue. You and I know that even if this country gets 200 billion pounds in this case , Nigeria as a nation will still not prosper.

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oracleforce:
This P&ID will pay with their nose because most of the court judgment in Nigeria concerning the case will be a determinant factor for international judgment.
And the federal government can influence the judgment in our local court but can not influence the judgment in the international court...
P & ID will lose the case...for the following reasons...

1. The investment was in Nigeria...FG may claim that it doesn't follow due process as it is supposed to be...
2. That there was a financial inducement concerning the contract..
All Hope is not lost in Nigeria, we still have youths like you that have comprehension mind power, not just youths refusing to think for themselves.

4 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by eddie7: 3:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Magu should be applauded, the behind the scene and intensive investigation credit all goes to him

3 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
eddie7:
Magu should be applauded, the behind the scene and intensive investigation credit all goes to him
It has nothing to do with EFCC, the lawyers championed by Malami & VP Osinbajo cracked the case open based on technicalities (brain power), not agidi.

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Basher8583: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
omenka:
Awesome. I pray Nigeria keeps winning, despite the utterly useless crop of leaders we have.

You would never see Racoon on a thread like this. Dude hates anything good happening to the country. He would rather Nigeria loses the case against P&ID and pay an hefty fine.

Walahi you are very observant. That biafran racoon will dodge this thread. I'm sure he is peeping.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Basher8583: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:
What has Racoon done to you man? What is good about this nation that the corrupt leadership have set backwards many years with their own corruption?

What is the difference between what P & ID is doing to Nigeria that the likes of Maina, Lawal Babachir, Ibori, Gandollar, Goje, Orji Kalu etc have not done? Just a case of different criminals in the same settings.So take a chill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
Basher8583:

Walahi you are very observant. That biafran racoon will dodge this thread. I'm sure he is peeping.
Racoon? he is around, he will make a response soon, I remember before the 2019 election, the way the raccoon advocated for Atiku, no rest of mind for him since 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=Basher8583 post=93814513][/quote] Correct that is the mug shot of raccoon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Racoon(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Basher8583:
cheesy You mentioned me yet you still saying I am peeping?
Racoon:
What has Racoon done to you man? What is good about this nation that the corrupt leadership have set backwards many years with their own corruption?

What is the difference between what P & ID is doing to Nigeria that the likes of Maina, Lawal Babachir, Ibori, Gandollar, Goje, Orji Kalu etc have not done? Just a case of different criminals in the same settings.So take a chill.
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Basher8583: 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
It has nothing to do with EFCC, the lawyers championed by Malami & VP Osinbajo cracked the case open based on technicalities (brain power), not agidi.

Hmmm so it was malami and vp Osinbajo that did the investigation abi?

Give credit to who credit is due. One thing is the APC govt worked as a team to destroy this fraud PDP in colusion with foreigners wanted to execute to sell off Nigeria.

If you see the speed at which GEJ took to hand over the case and run. He had been constantly pressurised to approve the payment which scared the Jesus outta him.
I won't be surprised if that's part of the reasons why he did not want to continue as the president of Nigeria.

Good pass dem all

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by SocialJustice: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
Nothing to settle again, it is now a criminal case.
Can't criminal cases be settled out of court?
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:

cheesy You mentioned me yet you still saying I am peeping?

Wanted have you seen this raccoon Rodent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Godi25(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
I know common sense is not common, please try borrow small from anyone that has a little to share.
A FOOL WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A FOOL!
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
Racoon? he is around, he will make a response soon, I remember before the 2019 election, the way the raccoon advocated for Atiku, no rest of mind for him since 2015.

Yes! I vouched for Atiku because he was better of the two evils than the affirmed & reaffirmed catastrophe Nigeria have on seat today.
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
Wanted have you seen this raccoon Rodent?
Yes! Right behind you bro.
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by eddie7: 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
go and re-read the judge's statement. A full paragraph was set in praise of Magu and his investigative team

2 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by April4th(m): 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Litmus:

The bold is one of the chief flaws in Nigeria's fledgling democracy and opposition politics tradition. It is a sort of misalignment in our body politics that require urgent adjustment. Nothing screams, ‘Nigerian politicians have got to be thieves and crooks’, to enlightened objective electorate than opposition politicians appearing to encourage their supporters to wish the nation they want to lead disintegration and destruction unless they are the ones in government. We want men and women in politics that love their nation unconditionally or give the impression that they love their nation unconditionally even to the extent of being ready to lay down their lives for their nation and its peoples’. When opposition politics actually threaten destruction of their nation because they are not in power, encourage sedition, ethnic division, religious violence, encouraged hatred for the nation through media campaigns, this gives the impression that they only wish to lead the nation in order to grab what the can for themselves and not lead because of patriotism’s wanting to improve lives and nation. How should such individuals appeal to any electorate with a modicum of intelligence?

All of you have found your voice suddenly, because you all realized APC has failed Nigerians. It is well

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Basher8583: 4:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:

Yes! I vouched for Atiku because he was better of the two evils than the affirmed & reaffirmed catastrophe Nigeria have on seat today.

Be opening that your dirty rodent mouth dia.

Buhari just saved the country from a major financial catastrophe.

We dodged the bullet.

You dont like it..... Your problem

3 Likes

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by tamdun: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
favor914:
You probably read the story in French? Let me summarize in the English language, an Irish fraudster took Nigeria to Court in the UK, his backyard, a team of negroes were sent from Nigeria to defend their Country, and they came back successful, so who is taking who for slaughtering?
grin
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Vulcan24(m): 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
The Nigerian judicial system should learn from the white mans justice
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by favor914: 4:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
eddie7:

go and re-read the judge's statement. A full paragraph was set in praise of Magu and his investigative team
What did EFCC do, where were they when they told Nigeria to pay billions of dollars.

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2020
Good development.

Abuja people please who owns this house that was sealed by EFCC? It’s around Transcorp, the house is MAD

1 Like

Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by badman007(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Shameless, useless Aboki country..

FRN in court in UK. Ghana would not be so stupid.

Nothing to read here. Nothing to be proud of.

Britain’s would indeed never be slaves. They got senseless Almangiri nation to do that for them
Re: UK Court Orders P&ID To Make Interim Payment Of £1.5m To Nigeria by K4daniel: 4:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
E shock them...The company thinks it is wiser than 200m people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Profile Of Doris Uboh Ogunkoya, Executive Director Rural Electrification Fund / Comparing PDP With A "Progressive" APC Is Untenable - APC Replies Jega / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Nigerian Airforce Plane Crash In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.