Stats: 3,158,267 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? (7305 Views)

My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by JIMMY1393: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
chriskosherbal:
sincerely am ashamed of you, I really do not want to insult, imagine I know my woman like the palm of my hand, are u ok, even her own mother cant boast of that ,you don't know anybody in this life, infact husband's can't confidently make such statement about thier wives of 10years, you don't even know the things you are capable of yourself, cos sometimes certain things you say you will not do you will later do them.

You are trying to please woman at the expense of your health, and the only thing that concerns you is pregnancy, what a shame, do you realise that you have mum and dad whose love supersede that of your babe to you, did you consider them in this your foolish decision making of going raw with an average Nigerian woman in this generation were sex can be done by snapping your fingers anytime anywhere.

Am tempted to call you a SIMP but I won't you better go and buy sense....arrrant nonsense.

Lmaoo see pure anger grin
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by JIMMY1393: 7:13pm On Sep 11, 2020
raphretle:
Well it seems you are good at using Synonyms you should have another synonyms/alternative for Condom...

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Babara1994(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Withdrawal method doesn't stop pregnancy. Google pre ejaculation.
Even on contraceptive pills and with condoms I've known ppl still got pregnant.
You don't understand withdrawal method.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by hiterrun(m): 9:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
slimkhalifa:

Talk na , ive used withdrawal like 5 times , tho no issue

adupe no issues... ask your niggar if his a real niggar he will knows alot of method even tho he cums inside self
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
both u and ur girl should go for HIV test
It does not cost much
Any competent Govt hospital can do it
Dont let someone destroy ur life cos u want to please him or her
Apart from hiv test also do other std test
if she insist always on skin to skin then do the hiv tests regularly
u get mind doing skin to skin with person wey never do hiv and std test
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Withdrawal method doesn't stop pregnancy. Google pre ejaculation.
Even on contraceptive pills and with condoms I've known ppl still got pregnant.
how many of them can even do the withdrawal method sef cheesy
it takes real discipline to be able to do withdrawal method
some will be claiming withdrawal method champion but in reality they will be shaking like an epleptic patient ontop their woman and be spilling all the milk inside her cheesy

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
Quality20:
since u are so active three times a week, I doubt if she can get pregnant cos ya sperm is most likely gonna b watery n probably incapable of impregnating her. Anyway I hope her buttox is really getting big n puffed up cos I learnt sperms makes women develope big waist,buttox n thighs
u see why biology should be compulsory in nigerian secondary schools
imagine wetin dis guy dey yarn shocked grin

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:

Then Google it all. And pre ejaculation.
They teach it in sex education at schools here
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Don't say what if. Condoms work. Is just like saying bullet proof vest doesn't work what if u didn't wear it well. What if you don't wear it well is your cup of tear but bullet proof vest work

They're mostly effective but like I said U can get faulty ones, they can also tear during sex if sex is rough or really passionate. Bullet proof vest has nothing to do with condoms. This guy I used to be with the condom broke halfway thru sex on us cos we was like right into it n wen we finished we saw the condom had a long tear in it. They're not made of metal
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 12, 2020
lefulefu:
some will be claiming withdrawal method champion but in reality they will be shaking like an epleptic patient ontop their woman and be spilling all the milk inside her cheesy

grin grin lefu,

Hahaha epletic patientgrin
N I know this is truegrin

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:

N U don't understand pre ejaculation undecided
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

grin grin lefu,

Hahaha epletic patientgrin
N I know this is truegrin
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 12, 2020
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahaha.

Hafa doc cheesy

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Babara1994(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

That's not potential enough.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Babara1994(m): 6:15am On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

That's not potent enough.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 6:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:

how sure are you?
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:

Lol of course it is. It's a smaller chance but still contains sperm. In Australia they teach all of this in school in sex education classes.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by vhuqnl(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
My Baby is sexually active but shes irritated at the sight of a condom or condoms.

She dislike it with passion, infact its one of her allergies!

Due to this i dont protect myself whenever we want to flex.
Its just skin to skin everytime.

Am afraid if care/caution is not taken she might take in one day.

We flex like 2-3times a week because thats what she wants.

What preventive measures/steps can we take/adopte to avoid pregnancy?
We are not ready for that now until we get married.

Doctors/nurses in the house help.
HIV drugs are free, so continue
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Babara1994(m): 7:32am On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=Missyford31 post=93832147][/quote]
I've been practicing it for years with 100% success. It's all about technique
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Babara1994(m): 7:33am On Sep 12, 2020
dingbang:
how sure are you?
As sure as today is Saturday
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:

I've been practicing it for years with 100% success. It's all about technique

It's effective but not always 100%
The chances are slim you'll get pregnant that way but the chance is still always there.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by dingbang(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2020
Babara1994:

As sure as today is Saturday
proof
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by fati2001(m): 10:33am On Sep 12, 2020
lefulefu:
nahwa for you, you wanna kill somepple(i too know everything) for here abi?

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 11:18pm On Sep 12, 2020
Missyford31:

They're mostly effective but like I said U can get faulty ones, they can also tear during sex if sex is rough or really passionate. Bullet proof vest has nothing to do with condoms. This guy I used to be with the condom broke halfway thru sex on us cos we was like right into it n wen we finished we saw the condom had a long tear in it. They're not made of metal
Are u nigerian
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Are u nigerian
Na I'm Australian. I live in Tasmania
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by xhoul: 11:44pm On Sep 12, 2020
Alexgman1:
I know my woman like the palm of my hand.

This statement has lead many astray........
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Aphroditee(f): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Go for vasectomy grin

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2020
Invite us for the naming ceremony sha
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 12:08am On Sep 13, 2020
Missyford31:

Na I'm Australian. I live in Tasmania

Wow no wonder enjoy yourself.
How do u see our forum with so much trollls everywhere afonja etc insulting everyone

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Warlord2014(m): 12:16am On Sep 13, 2020
Don't come here next week and be complaining that you baby didn't see her period ooo...me i go just go by clothes as i go begin wait for naming ceremony in 9 months time.

ADVANTAGES OF SMALL BOSOMS IN WOMEN / How My GF Broke My Heart Through Her FB Post / Opening The Door For Ladies