Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? (7303 Views)

My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by fati2001(m): 9:35am On Sep 11, 2020
Warlord2014:
Scared only of pregnancy but not scared of being infected...how sure you are the only one she is having s3x with?
Think about it.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by merieam16(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
apart from destiny how is sure she is solely into him...STD is more dangerous than pregnancy
Er u minding the guy, is also enjoying the thing. E remain small he will soon open another thread "she has finally infected me" cheesy
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Ugaboy: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2020
merieam16:
Er u minding the guy, is also enjoying the thing. E remain small he will soon open another thread "she has finally infected me" cheesy
why he no enjoy am...flesh to flesh is a complete feeling. Is just putting sugar in tea and garri always...but when diabetes come to take room...you start regretting the feeling.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by merieam16(f): 10:16am On Sep 11, 2020
Ugaboy:
why he no enjoy am...flesh to flesh is a complete feeling. Is just putting sugar in tea and garri always...but when diabetes come to take room...you start regretting the feeling.

Ahh, nice one der
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Masterclass32: 10:29am On Sep 11, 2020
You dey flex unprotected flexing in this time and age? Guy use your head. If she no gree, run!

Abstainence na still the best though.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Quality20(m): 10:38am On Sep 11, 2020
since u are so active three times a week, I doubt if she can get pregnant cos ya sperm is most likely gonna b watery n probably incapable of impregnating her. Anyway I hope her buttox is really getting big n puffed up cos I learnt sperms makes women develope big waist,buttox n thighs

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by hiterrun(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Withdrawal method doesn't stop pregnancy. Google pre ejaculation.
Even on contraceptive pills and with condoms I've known ppl still got pregnant.

so u technically saying with condoms someone can get pregnant.. nawa ooo.i can prove you wrong if you that with withdrawal method they can't never get pregnant unless the guy nor sabi he dey do...but with withdrawal method, condoms, and some method mk I knw talk sha
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 11, 2020
hiterrun:

so u technically saying with condoms someone can get pregnant.. nawa ooo.i can prove you wrong if you that with withdrawal method they can't never get pregnant unless the guy nor sabi he dey do...but with withdrawal method, condoms, and some method mk I knw talk sha

Sometimes condoms can get damaged wen putting them on. Tiny tears U can't see n sometimes U can get faulty ones that can be damaged. Out of date ones aren't good either. Withdrawal doesn't work cos of premature ejaculation where tiny amounts of cum leak out during sex before U even come. It's natural. And contraceptive pills aren't 100% my aunty fell pregnant on the pill. It's not that common but does happen. Condoms do help but not always 100% effective. I mean wat if U used one U didn't know U tore a tiny tear in it putting it on or wen opening it lol.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Dreamliner787(m): 11:20am On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
My Baby is sexually active but shes irritated at the sight of a condom or condoms.

She dislike it with passion, infact its one of her allergies!

Due to this i dont protect myself whenever we want to flex.
Its just skin to skin everytime.

Am afraid if care/caution is not taken she might take in one day.

We flex like 2-3times a week because thats what she wants.

What preventive measures/steps can we take/adopte to avoid pregnancy?
We are not ready for that now until we get married.

Doctors/nurses in the house help.

Why do you have to start with "my baby", what are you trying to make us feel?

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:23am On Sep 11, 2020
Boys have been using withdrawal+postinor2
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Kingmaduka(m): 12:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
I know my woman like the palm of my hand.
Baba i fear you, you know why?
Them say fear who no fear woman.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Damian457: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
You’re just a mumu man
Quality20:
since u are so active three times a week, I doubt if she can get pregnant cos ya sperm is most likely gonna b watery n probably incapable of impregnating her. Anyway I hope her buttox is really getting big n puffed up cos I learnt sperms makes women develope big waist,buttox n thighs

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by KidDarkness(m): 12:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
75% of this generation are more scared of pregnancy than deadly infections. A guy would give a girl head, and then put on a condom to finish the sexual act. I really don't understand, like what are you preventing "pregnancy and only P*NIS infection"? Forgetting about herpes, mouth warts and other sorts. Anyway, when she gets pregnant, you will realize that gold medal Olympic swimmers like Ian Thorpe, Michael Phelps and Ryan Lochte are in your sperm. You won't even worry about impotency and that's a good thing. You just want to pump without bump abi? Carry on as she wants, it's for the good of you both ministry. Don't just come back here to drop another sermon that " the pregnancy is not mine", "the pregnancy is not mine"
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Rickmann: 12:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:

U never see anything.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by bayodele73(m): 12:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
See uncle wey mumu.

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by DonBenny77(m): 12:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Most girls dislike condom, they even go as far as saying it gives them itches and reactions.

2 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Guyman02: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
This statement shows that you know too little about women, those of us that have been married for several years can't even boast of knowing our wives na boyfriend level you still dey and you are already bragging about knowing your woman
I just hope you don't have heart attack the day she will release just one secret shocked

3 Likes

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Ahmad62(m): 12:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
You're not the only one banging her... When she carry belle she go put am ontop you... Better stop while there's still time... Do not trust a woman under any circumstances
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by youngking22(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
your best option is IUD implant ,go to a standard health center or hospital and ask about it.
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by frozen70(f): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:
My Baby is sexually active but shes irritated at the sight of a condom or condoms.

What kind of help do you need when the two of you especially her doesn't want to help the situation

Go on raw with her and get ready to be a dad, it's a simple thing to understand and accept
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by hiterrun(m): 2:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Sometimes condoms can get damaged wen putting them on. Tiny tears U can't see n sometimes U can get faulty ones that can be damaged. Out of date ones aren't good either. Withdrawal doesn't work cos of premature ejaculation where tiny amounts of cum leak out during sex before U even come. It's natural. And contraceptive pills aren't 100% my aunty fell pregnant on the pill. It's not that common but does happen. Condoms do help but not always 100% effective. I mean wat if U used one U didn't know U tore a tiny tear in it putting it on or wen opening it lol.

naughty you lol. sure not 100% as a demographer it is 95%.withdrawal method depends on how the guy can endure his excitement. and can I know the contraceptive pills your aunty use. And there is alot locals ways self to prevent pregnancy... method many except the guy is not in the street
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by luscioustrish(f): 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2020
Both of you should download the flo app, helps you track her ovulation and free periods.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Twelfthman: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
You went hard on him and that is exactly what he needed to hear....

chriskosherbal:
sincerely am ashamed of you, I really do not want to insult, imagine I know my woman like the palm of my hand, are u ok, even her own mother cant boast of that ,you don't know anybody in this life, infact husband's can't confidently make such statement about thier wives of 10years, you don't even know the things you are capable of yourself, cos sometimes certain things you say you will not do you will later do them.

You are trying to please woman at the expense of your health, and the only thing that concerns you is pregnancy, what a shame, do you realise that you have mum and dad whose love supersede that of your babe to you, did you consider them in this your foolish decision making of going raw with an average Nigerian woman in this generation were sex can be done by snapping your fingers anytime anywhere.

Am tempted to call you a SIMP but I won't you better go and buy sense....arrrant nonsense.

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
hiterrun:

Talk na , ive used withdrawal like 5 times , tho no issue
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Powerfly(f): 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Postinor 2 is an Emergency contraceptive pill.
it is never to be taken as a regular contraceptive.. Biko.. Don't goan be giving her postinor2 everytime.. Then when she's ready to have kids she'll be facing difficulty.
Postinor2 is only used in emergency situations like rape or condom breakage.. And not a for regular sex romps.
alot of girls and men are very ignorant of these.. Even our pharmacies would nt be patient to explain the use of the drug. If you doubt me..use ur google or simply check the leaflet inside the drug packet.

These is the reason why most ladies have fertility issues later in life.

1 Like

Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nopanties: 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:

Relax, soon, she'll start asking questions like "why am I not pregnant"... I thought I'd miss my period but I didn't... are you sure you love me
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Sweetgirlmimi(f): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
Missyford31:

Don't say what if. Condoms work. Is just like saying bullet proof vest doesn't work what if u didn't wear it well. What if you don't wear it well is your cup of tear but bullet proof vest work
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Liposure: 5:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
STD is real oh. If you like yourself use condom. its won't cost you anything, just 200. Dont listen to that girl
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Pls what is contraceptive implant and how is it done.. is it in Nigeria also, please share more knowledge on this
Techcrunchng:
use contraceptive implant it's very cheap and 98% effective, lasts upto 1 year and above
Re: She Doesn't Like Protection What Do I Do? by ItrendNaija(m): 6:14pm On Sep 11, 2020
Alexgman1:

There are contraceptives to help. Speak to a health professional to advice you appropriately. Get free 30mins health advisory consultation with a doctor by visiting http://on.fcmb.com/health-advisory27

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(( Thread Of The Decade )) Busty Black Women Of Instagram 2024 / Facebook Has Ruined My Relationship / What In God's Name Is Wrong With Our Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.