Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life (608 Views)

How Do I Control My Girlfriend Sharp Mouth / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? / How Can I Control My Boyfriend's Temper? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by oid2020: 3:30am On Sep 11, 2020
I'm my mother's only son and I'm about to lose my 3 years relationship because of my her. I'm hurt and really sad, I feel heat and cold all over my body like I have a fever and my heart really hurts. My girlfriend is my best friend, my confidant and only friend. She's my everything. She's the only woman I have ever being with and I can't even imagine myself with someone else. We have planned our lives together. Each time my mom and I have an issue, she threatens to end my relationship with my girlfriend. She called my girlfriend today and said a lot of hurtful things to her asking her to leave me all because I refuse to let her be in charge of my life. She feels my girlfriend is. My girlfriend is leaving me already, she said she doesn't want any mil troubles in future. Right now I don't know what to do. I'm really hurt and sad. I'm beginning to hate my mother for this. Please help, I'm losing it. I'm 25, my girlfriend is 24.
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by dukeprince50: 3:32am On Sep 11, 2020
u are doing a very big mistake if u don't make ur choices cos weda ur mom makes it for u or not, u will definitely take responsibilities of ur actions someday. When that time comes, no one will like to hear u say "my mom influenced me"

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Sorry
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by ipobarethieves: 3:43am On Sep 11, 2020
sad Some mum are like that..Find some elderly friend of her/Ur Pastor to talk to her..The second option is,if u have money to rent a room/mini flat,Ur best bet is to leave her house and relocate to a far place u knw she can't possible visit to disturb Ur peace) change ur GF and Ur number.Hope she nor knw Ur GF papa house sha grin sad cheesy sad?.U can visit her afta 8 months.She go CALM down
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 11, 2020
Please don't hate your mum, she is only playing your emotions just like every other woman out there including your girlfriend. cheesy

Is your dad late?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 11, 2020
Some stories wey I dey read for NL eh embarassed 2020 and my malle go dey control me..na to pack out and leave her house, after 9month I go carry pikin come...las las she go come bck to her sense.
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 11, 2020
J111333:
Please don't hate your mum, she is only playing your emotions just like every other woman out there including your girlfriend. cheesy

Is your dad late?
She's only playing with his emotion undecided him emotion na ball...alaye leave trash for lawma jare. Make him man up and stop behaving like a baby jare.

Love me, love my dog...finito!
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by omotoshodontee1: 5:57am On Sep 11, 2020
are u staying with her?are u employed?
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2020
Ab0bi:
She's only playing with his emotion undecided him emotion na ball...alaye leave trash for lawma jare. Make him man up and stop behaving like a baby jare.

Love me, love my dog...finito!
Oh yes, she is. cheesy

If his dad is late or if his mum is a single parent then he needs to assume the role of a man in the home before it becomes too late.

His ability to handle the two most important women in his life will define his home.

At his age, his mum should only influence his decisions and not take them anymore.

I am an only son like him and my dad is late so I understand the situation better. At 25, my own mum had started seeing me as a man and oftentimes expected me to take certain decisions at home which I did to the best of my ability. That accelerated my maturity and even earned me more respect from mum.

His mum is going extreme though by threatening his relationship with his girl but I strongly believe that she feels she can get away with it because her son still behave like the little boy she has always known.

The faster he grows up, the faster this emotional game by momma ends and by the way, she is playing it unknowingly. cheesy
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2020
Op I have been exactly in your shoes before....

It's was just as if you were talking to me..

I sincerely feel your pain, here's what you'll do I advice you follow this.

1. Always obey your mom... They're your first Piller

2. Use Your girlfriend for rituals (I know why I'm saying this, it's important for step 3)
3. Now use the proceeds from step 2 to marry the girl your mother points

4. Now settle the girl your mom's hate her family also with proceeds from step 2.

5. Live happily ever after with proceeds from step 2 and everyone is happy.

Thank me later in few months if this helps.

You can always email me for more advice

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 11, 2020
J111333:
Oh yes, she is. cheesy

If his dad is late or if his mum is a single parent then he needs to assume the role of a man in the home before it becomes too late.

His ability to handle the two most important women in his life will define his home.

At his age, his mum should only influence his decisions and not take them anymore.

I am an only son like him and my dad is late so I understand the situation better. At 25, my own mum had started seeing me as a man and oftentimes expected me to take certain decisions at home which I did to the best of my ability. That accelerated my maturity and even earned me more respect from mum.

His mum is going extreme though by threatening his relationship with his girl but I strongly believe that she feels she can get away with it because her son still behave like the little boy she has always known.
The faster he grows up, the faster this emotional game by momma ends and by the way, she is playing it unknowingly. cheesy
Words!
Re: My Mother Is Trying To Control My Life by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 11, 2020
Bonatheripper:
Op I have been exactly in your shoes before....

It's was just as if you were talking to me..

I sincerely feel your pain, here's what you'll do I advice you follow this.

1. Always obey your mom... They're your first Piller

2. Use Your girlfriend for rituals (I know why I'm saying this, it's important for step 3)
3. Now use the proceeds from step 2 to marry the girl your mother points

4. Now settle the girl your mom's hate her family also with proceeds from step 2.

5. Live happily ever after with proceeds from step 2 and everyone is happy.

Thank me later in few months if this helps.

You can always email me for more advice
Thanks for making me laugh real hard, I needed it. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Student Proposes To His Classmate After WAEC Exam, She Accepts (video) / Is This BIG BREASTS Real Or Fake? � / Can Dates Increase Sperm Count?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.