Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola (6427 Views)

Eniola Kashaam: They Said I Was Too Fat To Find A Husband But I Got The Best / Meet Mrs. Olayinka Adeyemo – The Pregnant Tricycle (keke) Rider / Quit 'waiting For Mr Or Mrs Right: Take Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by flckr: 8:48am On Feb 25, 2011
@obowunmi and cold.yes i am a newly registered member because i was force 2 do due to ur comments abt this woman even tho' i always get to read people's posts bt do nt comment.
I repeat 1ce again this woman has been under my care at different times cos i work in luth so there aint any lies abt her.
Come down to idi-araba,go straight to dialysis centre ask of matron williams and show her the woman's pictures or ask for urself u surely will be convinced.
i don't need to write my names down for u to confirm bt the consultant that signed the letter is known as doctor bello who u might be lucky to see there as well as the woman if she is there for dialysis.Come over and confirm for the doubtn thomas amongst u cos i pray things lik ds don't happen to u.It's only if it does that u will know what people can do to live.U talk cos u probably have never visited the hospital b4 or the worst that has ever happened to u is that u only ever had ,malaria or sepsis treated as "typhoid" for u.
The scarf u are seeing her wear is to cover her Intrajugular catheter if u don't knw.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by jaybee3(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2011
Have they found a donor or the money is just for continuous dialysis?
how about the post OP treatment (medications et al)?
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2011
jay bee:

Have they found a donor or the money is just for continuous dialysis?
how about the post OP treatment (medications et al)?

yes, we have found a donor, her brother.
Post OP treatment will also not be a problem, my siblings and I will handle that.

Thanks.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by obowunmi(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2011
Flckr, I hope this happens to you. Amen. Mstcheew ---- its not by force to give and yes, there are many scammers lurking around. You could be one of them, who anticipates a share of the money, so uve come here to add ur 5 cents. Now go and bury your head in shame.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by flckr: 10:03am On Feb 25, 2011
@obowunmi; Guy abi wetin dem call u.Cnt u just read my post.ARE U NT LEARNED? I said come over to luth;idiaraba.go straight to dialysis centre or ask for the place.Ask for matron williams,she is the matron in charge and put ur questions to her or dr bello and u might even be opportuned to see the woman there for ur self.u talk abt the disease happenin to me.Let me tell u ds;i lost my father to ds condition after 3yrs of living with it(CKD) so i know very well what it is and hw far it can go bt u don't know jack shit abt it so its u who is at risk.I never pray for it for my enemies but if u thnk it can happen to me then u r a joker besides am a doctor i know the causes and hw it progresses.If U NEED TO BE CONVINCED COME OVER TO LUTH AND CONFIRM FOR URSELF,U MIGHT EVEN BE LUCKY TO MEET ME then i will make myself known to u cos u will meet me if am not on the wards or at the clinic.Only thing i can say for nw is u can cme sme time nxt wk from mon cos nurses are on strike for nw.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by Carlosein(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2011
Can we stick with the topic please
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by Carlosein(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2011
chaircover:

Folks we cant go through life being negative about everything. Yes some people have scammed and been scammed in the past, so have a lot of lives been saved from donations like this.

When I saw the post, my first thought was feel for the lady and her family and scamming never even crossed my mind.

The poster has put on more than enough information for anyone to cross check if they want to. I beleive in God and even if I donated and I was scammed, I know that I will be paid back in multiples.

Please let us not discourage people from giving if they want to give. I beleive that we are all adults on this forum and people should be able to make their own minds up.

Illness can happen to anyone at anytime and I pray that it doesnt happen to any of us and I also pray that this lady recovers from the illness.

My only gripe is that the poster; a moderator for that matter who knows the rules should have used his real user name as that would have given you more credibility with the doubters but we all learn everyday.

God bless this family and meet them at their point of need. Amen.

CC @bolded, that's what i thought too initially, but like you said, we all learn everyday.

the fear of being scammed is the beginning of wisdom (especially if it's happened to u before), but to sit and do nothing has unthinkable consequences.

those who want to help should just go ahead and do so. if unsure why, well think of it as your yearly good act wink

God bless.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
I wish i could believe this . . . . . . So sad that now, we dont know the real from unreal and that is making the innocent suffer for nothing
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by ifyalways(f): 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2011
@Carlosein,The guy used his main ID . . .he said so already on this thread.
Check out the Job/Vacancies section,he is a Moderator.Its not all of us that are popular,some are silent lone sailors. wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-29.0.html

boriswole:

@ t[b]ollu, I'm a moderator on nairaland, not in family but in jobs[/b], u can check my profile, however, I wasn't trying to take advantage of that,

I now know how hard it is to raise funds, maybe I was a little naive before. Our spamming brothers have made everyone to shine their eyes.

I will find out from the patient if st. Nicholas is attempting to raise funds for her, although I doubt that,

In Nigeria, when such things happen, ure pretty much on you own.

Like I said earlier, friends and family have already rallied round her to raise so much, but the dialysis is so expensive and it quickly diminishes her savings.

Thank you.

Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by obowunmi(m): 5:40pm On Feb 25, 2011
flckr:

@obowunmi; Guy abi wetin dem call u.Cnt u just read my post.ARE U NT LEARNED? I said come over to luth;idiaraba.go straight to dialysis centre or ask for the place.Ask for matron williams,she is the matron in charge and put your questions to her or dr bello and u might even be opportuned to see the woman there for your self.u talk abt the disease happenin to me.Let me tell u ds;i lost my father to ds condition after 3yrs of living with it(CKD) so i know very well what it is and hw far it can go bt u don't know jack poo abt it so its u who is at risk.I never pray for it for my enemies but if u thnk it can happen to me then u r a joker besides am a doctor i know the causes and hw it progresses.If U NEED TO BE CONVINCED COME OVER TO LUTH AND CONFIRM FOR URSELF,U MIGHT EVEN BE LUCKY TO MEET ME then i will make myself known to u cos u will meet me if am not on the wards or at the clinic.Only thing i can say for nw is u can cme sme time nxt wk from mon cos nurses are on strike for nw.

Why are you on strike ? Gov't didn't pay the salary ?
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by pfaj: 6:44pm On Feb 25, 2011
Pls any1 who is willing to give shud be allowed to, without the unwilling 1 planting doubts in their hearts. if we give, our reward is wit God n nt exactly in knowin wat was or was nt done wit whateva we have given. Also nt is small or too little to save a life.
i no lots of pples have been scammed in d past, bt let nt for such reasons neglect or help others, Life itsef is a risk, n if we ave to risk money for a life, i think it is worth it.
@ poster: pls like it as been said, if dere was away of involvin d clinic say opening a trust fund in her name or sometin i donno, maybe it wud help. N since u said she is ur Aunt, if u wud try dis, i no some skools (christian uni, some have welfare arms dat give to d society) n NGOs dat suppose charities, find out abt dem.
N i want to believe some NLanders @least no pples i top offices in d govt dat can tackle dis plight, really it is abt tym for sometin 2 b done concerning Kidney health situations in d country.

Pls our prayers for her also part of donations ooooo, I believe God is in Control who knows, if half d members of dis forum mention her in our dail prayers she wud recieve her instance healing. Amen
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by footreja: 11:23am On Feb 26, 2011
obowunmi:

Flckr, I hope this happens to you. Amen. Mstcheew ---- its not by force to give and yes, there are many scammers lurking around. You could be one of them, who anticipates a share of the money, so uve come here to add your 5 cents. Now go and bury your head in shame.

I thought this obowunmi guy had wisdom in his initial post to the OP claims, advising people of scams. But your post and response to Flickr, shows you are one of those that have memorised "It is a scam" into their heads. Some people claimed they have confirmed it and Flickr as a Doctor in same hospital even went ahead to give you names of matron handling the woman's health to confirm. If you know the consequence of what you are doing to the woman's predicament, you will not keep on wrongfully making assertions. If actually the woman's case is true, you need to pray for forgiveness. You have scared some people away from saving a dying life.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by mutter(f): 3:48pm On Feb 26, 2011
Western Union
one needs the name, Address
Please give the complete details and how we can sent the details across.

Maybe someone here whom many of us know can help verify the story.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by muhdT: 4:29pm On Feb 26, 2011
Contact victory kidney and heart foundation. They are situated around apo legislative quaters in abuja or call 08037992338.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by Btruth: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2011
Enough talks fellas, !

so, we are we now with the woman case?

cry
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2011
mutter:

Western Union
one needs the name, Address
Please give the complete details and how we can sent the details across.

Maybe someone here whom many of us know can help verify the story.

Name: Mrs Eniola Daramola
Address: 12 babalola daramola street Ibafo.

muhd. T:

Contact victory kidney and heart foundation. They are situated around apo legislative quaters in abuja or call 08037992338.

Thanks, will do.

Btruth:

Enough talks fellas, !

so, we are we now with the woman case?

cry

As a result of the hostile reception from obowunmi and the likes, i realized that the task was easier asking people i know for help so i did.
Thankfully, we are making progress.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by obowunmi(m): 9:44pm On Feb 26, 2011
My apologies boris --- not my intent to be hostile. May God help your efforts.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by mutter(f): 12:00am On Feb 27, 2011
that is in Lagos?
How then can I mail her the password?
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by boriswole: 12:07am On Feb 27, 2011
mutter:

that is in Lagos?
How then can I mail her the password?

Ibafo is in Ogun state, but close to lagos,
you can email the password to helpeniola@gmail.com

thanks
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by mutter(f): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2011
No need to say thank you. when we help others we are giving them a part of Gods light that we carry in us and sending them a message of hope.
I only plead with you to keep my true identity private. that will be enough appreciation. I pledge to help by the middle of march, because I have serious financial commitments now.
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by naijacutee(f): 12:19am On Apr 11, 2011
Please what is the situation with this lady? Is she able to accept donations personally? Can those who are unable to donate pray for her?
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by madlady(f): 6:37am On Apr 11, 2011
Are funds still being sought? I have not paid my promised amount yet, what's the simplest way to do so now?
Re: Help Mrs. Eniola Daramola by sorrytoo: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2011
any updates pls,are funds still been sought?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Write Your Best Birthday Sms For Fathers / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) / My Careless Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.