Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? (437 Views)

Nobody Has More Rights In Lagos Or SW Than Anyone Else From Any Part Of Nigeria / MURIC To FG: Treat Repented Boko-Haram/ISWAP Fighters Like Brothers, Train Them / Army Graduates 152 Repented Boko Haram In Gombe State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by blazesam(m): 5:44am On Sep 11, 2020
From what happened to GANA of Benue State, am still thinking, is it all about aboki?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Goldp5988(f): 5:52am On Sep 11, 2020
blazesam:
From what happened to GANA of Benue State, am still thinking, is it all about aboki?

My dear, Aboki is on seat, what did you expect?

3 Likes

Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by aremuforlife(m): 6:05am On Sep 11, 2020
The question, you should be asking is, why did he default the first agreement?
As any repented boko haram defaulted?

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 6:11am On Sep 11, 2020
Why are some people this shallow now.

Gana was a wanted criminal with bounty placed on his head...

The same person that Benue state place bounty on his head the same state alleging of giving amnesty to Gana.

Why didn't Benue state government inform FG about the amnesty when same FG placed bounty on Gana's head.

So Benue state was planning of giving second amnesty to Gana when he bluntly blew off this first one

There are lots of questions that nobody is interested in answering.

Anyone that is pained with the killing of Gana should take up his position and let security deal with him

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by illicit(m): 7:10am On Sep 11, 2020
Was Gana innocent?

He will rot in hell ni, same goes for any killer of innocent hustling people be it BH, NA, NPF, NN, HERDSMEN
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Difrent: 7:22am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

The same person that Benue state place bounty on is the same state alleging of giving amnesty to Gana.

Why didn't Benue state government inform FG about the amnesty when same FG placed bounty on Gana's head.

So Benue state was planning of giving second amnesty to Gana when he bluntly blew off this first one

There are lots of questions that nobody is interested in amswering.

Anyone that is pained with the killing or Gana should take up his position and let security deal with him

they condemn FG for repentant boko haram , now they want to give amnesty to criminal Gana.......hypocrites

my question is why is Benue state government bent on granting amnesty to a tiv millitia when all along they have told us its the fulanis that are killing people in benue state?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by kingzizzy: 7:57am On Sep 11, 2020
blazesam:
am still thinking, is it all about aboki?

What did you think its always been about?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by kingzizzy: 8:02am On Sep 11, 2020
helinues:

The same person that Benue state place bounty on his head the same state alleging of giving amnesty to Gana.

Anyone that is pained with the killing of Gana should take up his position and let security deal with him

Does this justify grabbing an unarmed man out of a car and executing him? If you think it does then better know that by doing so, the Nigerian Army broke sections 33, 34 and 36 of the Nigerian constitution

If your own Army does not care about the law, is it me that should care about it?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:

Does this justify grabbing an unarmed man out of a car and executing him? If you think it does then better know that by doing so, the Nigerian Army broke sections 33, 34 and 36 of the Nigerian constitution

If your own Army does not care about the law, is it me that should care about it?

Go and replace Gana's position..

Nigeria security forces are still active
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 11, 2020
All criminals shall and deserve to die
Gana and BH join
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by blazesam(m): 4:20am On Sep 12, 2020
Shekau has same bounty placed on him too, and if so happens that he is out from his hiding and want to repent, do u know Muslims will jubilate rather than killing him?

helinues:

Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 12, 2020
aremuforlife:
The question, you should be asking is, why did he default the first agreement?
As any repented boko haram defaulted?

You didn't hear about the bokoharam commander that went back to the camp?

The bandits as you call them that killed in southern Kaduna that was paid to stop killing, then later started killing again and was begged again and promised of this recent that no harm shall come to them by ordinary minister of the state.

Former bokoharam commander that buhari released from prison that formed his own terrorist group iswa has he not defaulted.... Yet they beg them, reason with them, call them for negotiations
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 6:29am On Sep 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

You didn't hear about the bokoharam commander that went back to the camp?

The bandits as you call them that killed in southern Kaduna that was paid to stop killing, then later started killing again and was begged again and promised of this recent that no harm shall come to them by ordinary minister of the state.

Former bokoharam commander that buhari released from prison that formed his own terrorist group iswa has he not defaulted.... Yet they beg them, reason with them, call them for negotiations

I swear you people get Palava.

Is Benue not one of the Northern states?

Was Gana not a hardened criminal?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

I swear you people get Palava.

Is Benue not one of the Northern states?

Was Gana not a hardened criminal?

Benue is northern state....just as southern Kaduna is northern state

Injustice is injustice it doesn't matter
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 6:34am On Sep 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Benue is northern state....just as southern Kaduna is northern state

Injustice is injustice it doesn't matter

Let me ask you, how many Northerners have you seen condemning the unjustified killing of Ipob members?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Let me ask you, how many Northerners have you seen condemning the unjustified killing of Ipob members?
NONE! THATS WHY AM IGBO, BIAFRAN, IPOB that's why am bound to speak the truth without fear or expecting anything in return

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S HURTING....I MUST SPEAK THE TRUTH
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:
NONE! THATS WHY AM IGBO, BIAFRAN, IPOB that's why am bound to speak the truth without fear or expecting anything in return

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S HURTING....I MUST SPEAK THE TRUTH

Then you guys still never learn.

Choose your fight right....

If those affected are not that much concerned, wondering why you people are taking Panadol on their headache
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Then you guys still never learn.

Choose your fight right....

If those affected are not that much concerned, wondering why you people are taking Panadol on their headache

That's the way we are created....that's why we don't fit in nigeria politics....we hate injustice not just on our selves but on others too.
what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Most tribes in Nigeria stands against injustice but Fulani has infiltrated them....they eat away your root and turn you against other tribes
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 7:00am On Sep 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

That's the way we are created....that's why we don't fit in nigeria politics....we hate injustice not just on our selves but on others too.
what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Most tribes in Nigeria stands against injustice but Fulani has infiltrated them....they eat away your root and turn you against other tribes

How I wish the way you guys claimed of caring about others, you do the same to your region, it would have been a heaven on Earth..

Don't you think?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Magicians: 7:04am On Sep 12, 2020
blazesam:
Did your flat pathetic Igbotic head say the same thing when the first boko haram leader was killed ?!
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by nkwuocha1: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Well, Boko Haram is in your government. So they deserve special treatment.
I don't see absolutely nothing wrong with shekau,he is only fighting a just cause if you ask me.

Why not divide the northern part of the country he so much desires and let him rule it?
I think the federal government should look into their demands and carve out some northern states with sharia laws,then hand it over to shekau.
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Anago55: 7:12am On Sep 12, 2020
blazesam:
Shekau has same bounty placed on him too, and if so happens that he is out from his hiding and want to repent, do u know Muslims will jubilate rather than killing him?

. Dude,if you are truly from Benue state, just listen to the comments of yorubas on this thread and you will clearly see the real enemies of the middle belt and Benue state. this yorubas are long lost to the north. they can never be redeemed from this their new found love with the caliphate

1 Like

Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Anago55: 7:18am On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

How I wish the way you guys claimed of caring about others, you do the same to your region, it would have been a heaven on Earth..

Don't you think?
. Why deviating?

dude is giving it to you as e dey hot and you are shifting goal post. by the way, your region is not better than Igbo land safe for Lagos and we know why. pictures speaks more than a thousand words

Helinus, I put it to you that you are no way better than any Igbo man even in that your enclave in ogbomosho
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 7:22am On Sep 12, 2020
Anago55:
. Why deviating?

dude is giving it to you as e dey hot and you are shifting goal post. by the way, your region is not better than Igbo land safe for Lagos and we know why. pictures speaks more than a thousand words

Helinus, I put it to you that you are no way better than any Igbo man even in that your enclave in ogbomosho

Believing in one's lies is called Delusional.

Same Ogbomosho that your brothers are.

I was even surprised to see your people in their hundreds in my home village.

Could it be there is a spirit tormenting people to leave their region enmass like that?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Don't you think?

There Hausa's and Fulani's in south east riding keke and okada....most don't even want to come go back to the north....some who are gate man leave their kids in the north not because anything will happen to them in south east but because their brothers in the north might kill an Igbo man at any slightest arguments and their families might become a soft target but those who have stayed long in the east always tells them that Igbo's are not that way....an Igbo man will even hide you in his house and claim you he haven't seen you.....I remember back in 2006 or 2007 when northern started killing our people in the north.....things escalated in the south as Igbo's couldn't bear it anymore then some started hunting for NORTHERNS in retaliation....many families hide NORTHERNS in their homes and sneak them to army barracks Onitsha by night.....I remember vividly angry mob burned newly bought ambulance of iyi enu hospital ogidi because they used the ambulances to pick up all northern they can get their hands on and transport them to ARMY BARRACKS ONITSHA....some of our people where against them but the truth is just like you asked me HOW MANY NOTHERN HAS SAID ANYTHING AGAINST THE KILLING OF UN ARMED IPOB....many asked iyi enu hospital ogidi....HOW MANY NOTHERNS DID THIS FOR OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS AND CHILDREN IN KANO, KADUNA AND KATSINA....BUT THATS WHO WE ARE
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by helinues: 7:43am On Sep 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:

There Hausa's and Fulani's in south east riding keke and okada....most don't even want to come go back to the north....some who are gate man leave their kids in the north not because anything will happen to them in south east but because their brothers in the north might kill an Igbo man at any slightest arguments and their families might become a soft target but those who have stayed long in the east always tells them that Igbo's are not that way....an Igbo man will even hide you in his house and claim you he haven't seen you.....I remember back in 2006 or 2007 when northern started killing our people in the north.....things escalated in the south as Igbo's couldn't bear it anymore then some started hunting for NORTHERNS in retaliation....many families hide NORTHERNS in their homes and sneak them to army barracks Onitsha by night.....I remember vividly angry mob burned newly bought ambulance of iyi enu hospital ogidi because they used the ambulances to pick up all northern they can get their hands on and transport them to ARMY BARRACKS ONITSHA....some of our people where against them but the truth is just like you asked me HOW MANY NOTHERN HAS SAID ANYTHING AGAINST THE KILLING OF UN ARMED IPOB....many asked iyi enu hospital ogidi....HOW MANY NOTHERNS DID THIS FOR OUR BROTHERS, SISTERS AND CHILDREN IN KANO, KADUNA AND KATSINA....BUT THATS WHO WE ARE

But it is not only your tribe doing this now...So what's the big deal?

The reality is, you guys need to be more passionate about your region before being passionate about Nigeria.

You can't be claiming of removing chain from others legs while you are still hooked with an anchor.

You can't be claiming of developing others land while same can't be said about your region.

Charity begins from home
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

But it is not only your tribe doing this now...So what's the big deal?

The reality is, you guys need to be more passionate about your region before being passionate about Nigeria.

You can't be claiming of removing chain from others legs while you are still hooked with an anchor.

You can't be claiming of developing others land while same can't be said about your region.

Charity begins from home

Is it obvious you keep jumping from one thing to another?
Re: Is Nigeria Giving More Rights To Repented Boko Haram? by Anago55: 9:17am On Sep 12, 2020
helinues:

Believing in one's lies is called Delusional.

Same Ogbomosho that your brothers are.

I was even surprised to see your people in their hundreds in my home village.

Could it be there is a spirit tormenting people to leave their region enmass like that?
. Indians and Chinese Nationals are moving in droves to Nigeria. Is Nigeria better than India or China?

don't answer that please

(1) (Reply)

Justice Salami Order Security Agents To Throw Out Magu’s Lawyers From Probe Venu / Hi / Former Governor Ayọ̀ Fayose Supports Call For Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.