Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! (750 Views)

We The SW/ SS / SW, SS, North Entirely Don't Have Any Issue With Tinubu Except / 75% Of People Living In SW, SS, NC, NE, NW Are Igbos - Peter Obi's Supporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by DeltaFire: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2020
ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY!

Here is a video on Twitter of our young soldiers after an ambush.

They know their own commanders have sold them to death by Boko Haram - ISIS.

Please soldiers of SW, SS and SE LEAVE THIS NIGERIA MILITARY! It is not by force! Return to your village! Why must you die for nothing! Why must you be sent out to be killed! Enough is enough!

I cried when I watched this video.

May God please lead our people of the South out of this Caliphate led army that is arranging ambush for our people.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1287069336222531590

cry[color=#550000][/color]
Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by DeltaFire: 6:43am On Sep 11, 2020
Here is the tweet

Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by Skyfornia(m): 6:46am On Sep 11, 2020
OP please don't include South west..they should join the army because they voted for this insecurity.

Meanwhile here's a YouTube link to the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js0aRg3aYnc

1 Like

Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by Madmohamed419(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2020
DeltaFire:
ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY!

Here is a video on Twitter of our young soldiers after an ambush.

They know their own commanders have sold them to death by Boko Haram - ISIS.

Please soldiers of SW, SS and SE LEAVE THIS NIGERIA MILITARY! It is not by force! Return to your village! Why must you die for nothing! Why must you be sent out to be killed! Enough is enough!

I cried when I watched this video.

May God please lead our people of the South out of this Caliphate led army that is arranging ambush for our people.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1287069336222531590

cry[color=#550000][/color]
ok
Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by BafanaBafana: 6:52am On Sep 11, 2020
Go to maimalari barracks with a megaphone and announce it please

2 Likes

Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by DeltaFire: 6:53am On Sep 11, 2020
Skyfornia:
OP .....

Thank you for the Youtube video link.
Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by rentAcock(m): 6:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Fighting for your country is the most honorable thing any citizen can do. Do not discourage others from joining the army, that is an act of treason. I commend and respect every military personnel.

3 Likes

Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Sep 11, 2020
DeltaFire:

Thank you for the Youtube video link.

Don't mention
Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:03am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
Fighting for your country is the most honorable thing any citizen can do. Do not discourage others from joining the army, that is an act of treason. I commend and respect every military personnel.
but the sabotage/betrayal from their comrades (they know themselves) is just too much! Haba. They still manage to bring in their religious intolerance into the military and military operations.

When bh members are neutralised they become offended and provoked.

4 Likes

Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by DeltaFire: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:

Which country?
Is it this fake One Nigeria that is upheld by a Constitution we now all know is a forgery so not valid?
There is no country. It is just Unionists who are keeping up a pretense. As for me, I am very much and totally in support of No Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by IamWonderful: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2020
Skyfornia:
OP please don't include South west..they should join the army because they voted for this insecurity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js0aRg3aYnc
Keep your bitterness to yourself, vent your anger on your leaders despite daylight massacre of your people, your cowardice leaders still keep mute.
Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by Blackking98(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2020
Not a wise move. Better we declare Biafra,oodudwa and niger Delta republic then seize the military bases in our territory, order our troops in other parts of Nigeria to return back to their new independent countries and watch events unfold.
Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by daviddext: 10:02am On Sep 11, 2020
Not a good idea to leave the Nigerian army. Instead I would advice more to join to be combat ready.
Re: ADVICE TO PEOPLE OF SOUTH (SW, SS, SE) - LEAVE THE NIGERIA ARMY! by Xisnin(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2020
What a childish advice.
Join the army if you want to.

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Large Crowd At PDP Mega Rally In Benin City / Fashola; The Mediocre Many See As Smart / #endsarsnow Protest Goes International As Cardi B Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.