Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls (24367 Views)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / "A Lady Said I Was Sexually Harassing Her Because I Wore Short" - Uber Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by raynie779: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2020
Do not invest if you don't want to regret it.
Thank me later.
Powerante73:

Join Now: W W W . F U N D B O O S T. C L U B

Are you interested in earning up to N20,000 daily from digital investments?

Do you have little or no knowledge on how you can earn good money from Digital investments like Stock trading, forex market trading and cryptocurrencies?

Just like copy-trading, with the help of experienced digital investment managers, do you know you can earn high ROI daily?

With $100, you can earn about $15 every blessed day straight to your Nigeria bank account for a month.

All you need to do is sign up right now, make a deposit of your investment amount and chose the right management plan for yourself and you get credited daily....the only issue you might have is that you didn't invest more.

Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by Lovelyn451(f): 3:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Stop misusing that word.
There is abuse, there is assault and there is rape.
They are all evil but are not the same thing.
rape is sexual abuse and assault is also applied during rape...its the same thing
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by safarigirl(f): 3:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Kiki mordi the feminist beaten to her game

The guy simply apologize...

Sorry for toasting girls on social media

LOL...beaten ke?

You must not have read the brands he is associated with. Man will lose so many high profile jobs, those aren't Nigerian brands that allow anything go.

All the international organizations he is affiliated with, gone. No more earning in dollars. He has used his mouth to cast himself, e go be

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by safarigirl(f): 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I still dont understand, did he rape them or send nude pictures.

When a man want sex from you he goes sexual, so it is up to you to tell him No.

To be sincere, i am still searching for what he did wrong.

Suddenly, it is a crime to be a man.

Pls, when did sexual banters become sexual harassment

You did not read where he sent dick pic?

Do you know what harassment is? Or, do you assume someone must rape another person for it to be harassment? Rape is not sexual harassment. Educate yourself

2 Likes

Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by solmusdesigns: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
safarigirl:

LOL...beaten ke?

You must not have read the brands he is associated with. Man will lose so many high profile jobs, those aren't Nigerian brands that allow anything go.

All the international organizations he is affiliated with, gone. No more earning in dollars. He has used his mouth to cast himself, e go be

super story!!! ...no brand or company has dropped him yet over Kiki's bitter story and his apologies are timely and strategic.. more like rendering kiki and her feminist coven impotent

99% of grown adult male are in a ladies inbox or DM asking them out... The fact that Mordi ain't getting attention is because she irritates most men
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by safarigirl(f): 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
solmusdesigns:

super story!!! ...no brand or company has dropped him yet over Kiki's bitter story and his apologies are timely and strategic.. more like rendering kiki and her feminist coven impotent

99% of grown adult male are in a ladies inbox or DM asking them out... The fact that Mordi ain't getting attention is because she irritates most men

LOL

K

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by xjiggy: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
It's so unfortunate this thing called Political correctness is driving humanity into self isolation and depression. We used to enjoy saying rubbish and playing pranks but now almost everything is misconstrued as sexual harassment. Even when u apologize for been naughty, it is now termed as an admission of guilt. Girls with failed relationships now term all guys scum while weak ass boys with no balls have now become their cheerleaders. Feminism is allowed buy Masculism is a crime. Well, I enjoyed my youth. I just pity this generation and the next.

1 Like

Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
safarigirl:

You did not read where he sent dick pic?

Do you know what harassment is? Or, do you assume someone must rape another person for it to be harassment? Rape is not sexual harassment. Educate yourself

Sending dick pic is not harrassment. Ladies do that too, they send naked pics to guys too, we enjoy it, have fun and move forward.

Do you think a guy like that will just send his dick pic without the ladies asking for it.

I still want to know what is his crime? Guess his crime was been a sexual human being.

You ladies, will end shooting yourself on the foot because of this radical western movement whose aim is to destroy cordial and healthy relationships between men and women.
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Chai, social media life is dealing with so many men.
You have gained popularity now and it's affecting you negatively.
Next is women will accuse him of rape.
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by earnit3: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oh
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by Xisnin(m): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lovelyn451:
rape is sexual abuse and assault is also applied during rape...its the same thing
You have no idea.
That is just like saying that fraud and armed robbery are the same thing.

An abuse may not involve an assault and an assault may not involve rape.

That is the simplest way I can explain it.
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by tot(f): 6:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Sending dick pic is not harrassment. Ladies do that too, they send naked pics to guys too, we enjoy it, have fun and move forward.

Do you think a guy like that will just send his dick pic without the ladies asking for it.

I still want to know what is his crime? Guess his crime was been a sexual human being.

You ladies, will end shooting yourself on the foot because of this radical western movement whose aim is to destroy cordial and healthy relationships between men and women.

Not everything is a gender war, this guy sent his unsolicited dick pic to a teenager and to you, that is no big deal?
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
tot:

Not everything is a gender war, this guy sent his unsolicited dick pic to a teenager and to you, that is no big deal?

If she is 18, I see nothing wrong.

He didn't just send it with out no sexualized conversation from both of them.
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by tot(f): 6:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

If she is 18, I see nothing wrong.

He didn't just send it with out no sexualized conversation from both of them.

Indeed. Smh
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by Lovelyn451(f): 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2020
Xisnin:

You have no idea.
That is just like saying that fraud and armed robbery are the same thing.

An abuse may not involve an assault and an assault may not involve rape.

That is the simplest way I can explain it.
there are diff. Kinds of abuse and assault but when it has to do with sex its called sexual assault and sexual abuse.

Fraud and robbery is thesame...when the person is armed, it becomes armed robbery
Re: Oluwatosin Adeshokan Apologises For Sexually Harassing Young Girls by TheChameleon: 6:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Razy75g:
Yourubas and rape are like 5 and 6. Lol

The ones wey screw your mum and sisters, na free of charge them do am tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Landlady allegedly Sets Tenant’s Son Ablaze In Ajegunle / I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate / Manhunt Begins For Guy Who Stole 7 Laptops At An Office Complex On Allen Avenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.