Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo (51916 Views)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 1:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
This Guy will make me hate him. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Peacemaker5129(f): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
I just lost all respect for him. Theres a way I see any Igbo man who supports APC, although everyone is entitled to support who they like.
it is normal for typical ipob terrorist to think that way
Yet you kids want APC to give its ticket to Ibo does that really make sense to you ?

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by goodconsience77: 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
I just lost all respect for him. Theres a way I see any Igbo man who supports APC, although everyone is entitled to support who they like.
My brother live d guy, he just they hustle to fill his pocket though I hate APC like shit.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by computer0810(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
ur respect is not beyond ur fathers house grin grin grin.......we know u r from south east and anybody with APC r enemies to u ppl.....come 2023 that's hw APC will make u ppl enemies for d ticket and we shall see what will come out of PDP for u

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by miyagi01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
You people just talk without sense! APC shld give SE ticket. The Same APC u've been cursing for ow many years now, do u think ticket jst flies arnd, SE nd SS as not contributed anyfin to APC. D PDP dat u ppl av always been loyal to sef no wan give u ticket
kingzizzy:

As I said, anyone is entitled to support who they like but any Igbo man who is supporting this current failed APC government that has marginalised Igbos is misguided. However, if everyone agrees that it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the President, then the major political parties should zone the Presidency to the South East. This is not about Orji Uzo Kalu, this is about equity that all 6 geopolitical zones should produce the President

In 1999, Yorubas did not support PDP, but PDP, AD and APP all fielded Yorubas to ensure that someone from the South West became President

In 2023, even if Igbos dont support APC, APC and PDP should field someone from the South East to ensure power moves there

Unless we are trying to say that it is one rule for the South West, and another for the South East?

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Dalby(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:

You never respected him before, truth be told...
undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Peacemaker5129(f): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:

As I said, anyone is entitled to support who they like but any Igbo man who is supporting this current failed APC government that has marginalised Igbos is misguided. However, if everyone agrees that it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the President, then the major political parties should zone the Presidency to the South East. This is not about Orji Uzo Kalu, this is about equity that all 6 geopolitical zones should produce the President

In 1999, Yorubas did not support PDP, but PDP, AD and APP all fielded Yorubas to ensure that someone from the South West became President

In 2023, even if Igbos dont support APC, APC and PDP should field someone from the South East to ensure power moves there

Unless we are trying to say that it is one rule for the South West, and another for the South East?
rubbish what will now happen to our Biafra struggle despite that some mumu ipob miscreants have been killed like foul?

3 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by HappyCanadian: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
I don't like APC one bit
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by HappyCanadian: 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Peacemaker5129:
rubbish what will now happen to our Biafra struggle despite that some mumu ipob miscreants have been killed like foul?
You are not a Peacemaker too much annoyance in your words
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by icuminpiss(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
His he from edo? He should better calm down oh
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by 36STATES: 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oshomolo will soon bring Ras Kimono and Majek Fashek to help them win the
election.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by aigbokiejohnson(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
Stupidity from him to be used
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
EastGold:

You don't need to lose your respect for him, Aki is working for his money.

However, talking about APC, are you referring to the same APC that Igbo people are begging to give them presidential ticket?

You people are confused walahi .

Where your Brian stopped working is where another person's Brian starts to work.....

How can you say Igbo people are begging APC to give them Presidential ticket

Is it APC as a party that will decide who the next president will be or the candidate that was voted for by the masses in any party he or she belongs to........

This is how to support criminals as leaders. Tommorow you will start crying of election rigging and malpractices because APC MUST GIVE YOU YOUR PRESIDENT..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Xscape1993(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
What can they do for him? Are they politicians? APC has lost it already.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by SmartPolician: 1:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:

Grow up

People have the right to support any party of their choice

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Peacemaker5129(f): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2020
HappyCanadian:

You are not a Peacemaker too much annoyance in your words
peace be on to you
I just like talking sense to ipob terrorists on this forum. It gives joy doing that

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Regie2bless: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
If dem like make dem bring chris brown and Rick Ross Obaseki must win
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ipobarethieves: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
cool kor-gba ooooo grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ppogba: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:

With the bashing you have received left, right and center, I hope you have now grown and gotten some sense. Likewise the fools that gave you the likes you so much craved.

Going forward, I hope to see more reasonable comments from you.

And do not forget, learn to attached less igbo sentiments to issues.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Promoter2: 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2020
APC administration hard, my guy go hustle jaree grin

Promote your business on social media networks to reach thousands of users. See siggy
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by amdoyin82(m): 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
come off it, Aki is a businessman making money into his account. After all, the election is not holding in Igbo land. Business+tribalism=Stagnancy. Get it.

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by morgstreme: 1:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
why bring tribe into this,you moronic Bigot

Ara ana agbadi gi

4 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by SmartPolician: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
OAUTemitayo:

He doesn't even know you exist

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ospido: 1:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Akpor Nana! So Efe don leave Tari, Spiff, Abulu and Prince come dey do politics. Mr Johnson must hear this

Ona ma rro na
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by BrighterMe: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2020
Why is Adam Oshiomole looking at him like that?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by SmartPolician: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
Magicians:

To hell with your respect. Na your respect carry him reach where e in life ? It's only on NL fools feel entitled to an opinion.

In 2015, Flavour campaigned for APC in Lagos, PDP in Enugu and APGA in Anambra.

The guys have bills to pay.

You didn't have to attack him; he needs enlightenment

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by nwele2017: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
I don't why you said that but what I know is that last time I checked Nigeria is still a democratic Republic and everybody has the right to vote whoever they want , no matter the ethnic he or she is from.

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by mightyhazel: 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
nnaa Moni is involved
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Where your Brian stopped working is where another person's Brian starts to work.....

How can you say Igbo people are begging APC to give them Presidential ticket

Is it APC as a party that will decide who the next president will be or the candidate that was voted for by the masses in any party he or she belongs to........

This is how to support criminals as leaders. Tommorow you will start crying of election rigging and malpractices because APC MUST GIVE YOU YOUR PRESIDENT..........

Who be this mumu

2 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Akfrenzy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin see the way they're all looking down on him
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by brightalo1010: 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
kingzizzy:
PDP never done any tangible things for igbos upon all The massive support from us.. ABIA STATE has been under PDP and it is the worst govern state in the east. Even okorocha under Apc in imo state is better than the PDP kerosene governor.

5 Likes

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by LaboPolitics: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
APC is filled with fraudulent scammers.
He should make sure he collects his money in advance and in cash. No story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IBB Predicts Winner Of Nigeria's 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Explain Why Gov Ameachi Is Not Clapping In This Picture(photo) / #BiafraRemembranceDay: Enugu, Asaba, Anambra Completely Locked Down (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.