Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo (51649 Views)

Titi Abubakar Speaks Igbo Language As She Campaigns For Her Husband. See Re / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos) / Ikedi Ohakim On Bike As He Campaigns For 2019 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by kingzizzy: 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
Deadlytruth:

So if you claim you want a car and you are given the one with a knocked engine you will accept it just because it has the body of a car? If 1999 election was meant to compensate Yorubas over June 12, should the same Obasanjo who mocked the symbol of that very June 12 be the beneficiary of the compensation? You have still not answered why Ekweme ever contested the PDP primary with Obasanjo if we have to believe you that the ticket was conceded to Yorubas over June 12.
If anything, Obasanjo was the candidate of the the Igbos and Northerners in that election hence he ruled on behalf of Igbos who till today still dub him a hero. Likewise, Igbos also ruled again through Jonathan whom they declared as their adopted son in the build up to the 2011 and 2015 elections.
Igbos didn't care that Jonathan actually usurped their turn in 2011 so why the hue and cry now? The South-South too needs to complete their remaining four years first before Igbos will be considered if at all. Igbos have always cried over Jonathan's 2015 loss more than the SS which own him, so it therefore becomes a moral question of walking the talk for Igbos to support the SS' 2023 bid to complete their remaining four years for which Igbos have cried more than the bereaved since 2015 till date.

Yeah of course. Obasanjo from the SW was the candidate of the SE. Jonathan from the SS was the candidate of the SE. Even Buhari and late Yaradua were candidates of the SE. Since 1999 the SE has been ruling Nigeria through different people

Lol
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by emezuo17: 5:42am On Sep 12, 2020
EastGold:

You don't need to lose your respect for him, Aki is working for his money.

However, talking about APC, are you referring to the same APC that Igbo people are begging to give them presidential ticket?

You people are confused walahi .
. Nobody is confused, the igbos in apc are begging for the ticket not all igbos, I am an igbo man I don't care about igbo presidency all majority of us want is retrustcure, confederation or total break away.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Deadlytruth(m): 6:35am On Sep 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

Yeah of course. Obasanjo from the SW was the candidate of the SE. Jonathan from the SS was the candidate of the SE. Even Buhari and late Yaradua were candidates of the SE. Since 1999 the SE has been ruling Nigeria through different people

Lol
Thank God you are honest enough to have admitted that Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan were the candidates of the SE which was always the first region to endorse them before their own home regions. Come to think of it, only Igbos are known to always credit these three figures with good leadership despite their abysmal failures in governance.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by GarangDeMabior: 6:48am On Sep 12, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Thank God you are honest enough to have admitted that Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan were the candidates of the SE which was always the first region to endorse them before their own home regions. Come to think of it, only Igbos are known to always credit these three figures with good leadership despite their abysmal failures in governance.

Face bini young man
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Stallione(m): 6:56am On Sep 12, 2020
AGNESikpuNNU:
Useless dwarf ... when im no from Edo. Akakpo ndeeli!
Hehehe,inwere ajo onu oo!!! grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Stallione(m): 6:58am On Sep 12, 2020
Chaii chinedu i never knew dwarfism can cause stupidity.Ibu nno anumanu nwokem!!!
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2020
kingzizzy:

Stop talking like a kid. In 1999, Nigeria conceded the Presidency of Nigeria to the South West because of equity, justice and fairness. Everybody knew of the injustice of June 12th. The South West had its 8 years with Obasanjo.

So what moral justification has the South West got to seek another term in office when the South South has had only one term and the South East has had none? Only the South West is good to have 8 years?

If in 2023, the South West insists that they will go for the Presidency, rather than support either the South South to complete their 8 years, or the South East to have 4 years, then it is only fair that all 6 geopolitical zones should aspire to the Presidency, no more zoning. Whoever wins, carries the day.

If people in Nigeria dont like they fact that the South East calks Nigeria a zoo, they should feel free to allow the South East become an independent country. Why would anyone want to be in the same country with those who call the country a zoo if not mischief or ulterior motive?

Freedom is never given ; it is taken kiddo ! Stop being blinded by emotions and use your brain for once if you have any though. It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen !

Nigeria won't "dash"Igbo presidency ! It doesn't work that way,or how is it difficult for you to register that into your thick head ? You equally must defeat the zoo army for you to have your independence as well. No slave master willingly frees his slaves !

I honestly won't dignify your stupidity with my response any further as you seem incapable of having a decent discourse premised on logical reasoning.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Monday60655(m): 7:41am On Sep 12, 2020
APC keep on making Nigerians to suffer. Increasing petrol and electricity price only to use the storing and I'll melted money to bring celebs to campaign, but God will surely disappoint you all.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:00am On Sep 12, 2020
EastGold:

Who be this mumu

Get informed Imbe........
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Ayobami7(m): 8:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Deadlytruth(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

Face bini young man
I guess Bini is not part of Nigeria? Why not face your Biafra young baby and leave alone the Nigeria you claim you are no longer interested in being part of? Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Deadlytruth(m): 8:51am On Sep 12, 2020
Monday60655:
APC keep on making Nigerians to suffer. Increasing petrol and electricity price only to use the storing and I'll melted money to bring celebs to campaign, but God will surely disappoint you all.
Your beloved PDP increased petrol price ten times under Obasanjo and it came across to you as enjoyment back then as you never complained. So why complain now that APC is only giving you more of the enjoyment?
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by GarangDeMabior: 8:52am On Sep 12, 2020
Deadlytruth:

I guess Bini is not part of Nigeria? Why not face your Biafra young baby and leave alone the Nigeria you claim you are no longer interested in being part of? Hypocrite!

Face bini young man

Igbo no need your commendation, condemnation or thing of sort.

Face bini and yorubas., as both are tied and bonded by history.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 12, 2020
emezuo17:
. Nobody is confused, the igbos in apc are begging for the ticket not all igbos, I am an igbo man I don't care about igbo presidency all majority of us want is retrustcure, confederation or total break away.

It is restructuring not RETRUSTCURE.

Get education my brother and stop disgracing yourself.

You have listed 3 things here, which one did you want?

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by emezuo17: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2020
EastGold:

It is restructuring not RETRUSTCURE.

Get education my brother and stop disgracing yourself.

You have listed 3 things here, which one did you want?
. If you are educated yourself, you would have known that, that is a typographical error, my dear, I know this is a faceless forum, but some of us can still distinguish the educated ones here, I am sorry to say that, you don't seem like one.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Deadlytruth(m): 10:26am On Sep 12, 2020
GarangDeMabior:

Face bini young man

Igbo no need your commendation, condemnation or thing of sort.

Face bini and yorubas., as both are tied and bonded by history.

Face your Biafra and leave Nigerian affairs alone.
Who has time for those who destroyed the beautiful foundation laid for Nigeria at independence let alone commend or condemn them?
Your inverted accusation is at best laughable as prehistory ties Igbos with Yorubas more than any other tribe as recently confessed by Obi of Onitsha that Igbos were the first settlers in Ile-Ife.
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by GarangDeMabior: 10:30am On Sep 12, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Face your Biafra and leave Nigerian affairs alone.
Who has time for those who destroyed the beautiful foundation laid for Nigeria at independence let alone commend or condemn them?
Your inverted accusation is at best laughable as prehistory ties Igbos with Yorubas more than any other tribe as recently confessed by Obi of Onitsha that Igbos were the first settlers in Ile-Ife.

I am facing the biafra, you are not needed there. Go face Oduduwa republic.

face afenifere and submit yourselves to her leadership. A population not UpTo 2.1 million must be dissolved into their next clan which is Oduduwa.

Revisionists everywhere grin

1 Like

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 12, 2020
emezuo17:
. If you are educated yourself, you would have known that, that is a typographical error, my dear, I know this is a faceless forum, but some of us can still distinguish the educated ones here, I am sorry to say that, you don't seem like one.

E pain am.

Imbe....
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze ‘Aki’ Campaigns For APC In Edo by Monday60655(m): 11:44am On Sep 13, 2020
Deadlytruth:

Your beloved PDP increased petrol price ten times under Obasanjo and it came across to you as enjoyment back then as you never complained. So why complain now that APC is only giving you more of the enjoyment?

Niccocompus like you, who told you I'm a member of PDP? Moreover, what is the difference between the two parties? Since you like your APC, you shall be treated by whatever and whoever you have deal with the same way APC is treating Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / The Trains Are Back Look: At People Enjoying Nigerian Trains / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.