Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

The 5 Love Languages : Which Do You Speak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 5 Love Languages : Which Do You Speak (203 Views)

What Are 5 Love Languages? / How To Use These 5 Love Languages To Win A Lady's Heart / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 5 Love Languages : Which Do You Speak by Redcheetah: 10:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Experts believe there are certain elements that boost the longevity of a relationship. It is with this in mind that Gary Chapman wrote the book, The 5 Love Languages, in 1995. The book captures in words all the important elements that naturally make a relationship beautiful for us.

I know there are a number of people who subscribe to the school of thought that, we do not need a list to tell us how to love. Why do we need to be boxed in by names and definition? They often ask.

Well, it's simple. While we don't need these languages to define how we love, they are merely giving names to facts we've long known.

Before I tell you what these 5 love Languages are, let me ask. Can you manage a relationship where your partner never gives compliments? Can you manage one where you are never supported? Or one where you never get gifts and your partner is always too busy to spend time with you? Or probably one where you never get hugs, forehead kisses and cuddles?

I literally heard your answers to my questions. I mean, a relationship wouldn't be a relationship without these things. More like a fling or a one night stand if you ask me.

So, don't get spooked by all the definition and terms. They are simply words capturing things that are naturally important to you in your relations with your partner.

What are the 5 Love Languages?

Now that we're clear on why there are languages in the first place, let's figure you out. Here are the 5 love languages.

Read More In The Link Below

https://redcheetahnews.com/the-5-love-languages-which-do-you-speak/

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Talks / / Please Help Me With Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.