Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,879 members, 7,956,321 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva (16172 Views)

FG Has Saved ₦‎1.45 Trillion From Subsidy Removal - Mohammed Idris / Where Are The Savings From Subsidy Removal? - Obinna Chima / ‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Valkrie: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
Same old recycled lies..!!
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by litaninja(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2020
"Will"
Future impossible tense...the only thing that has been heard from the nigerian government since the current regime started.
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by ddeola: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2020
Lie-lie govt. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You don't save you steal and borrow. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Una go soon borrow from North korea. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by delpee(f): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2020
Story, story....as always.
Re: We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
PlayerMeji:
I did warn people back then, in fact, I can recall some certain guys here in Abuja whom I told about my red flags for Buhari, one of which was how can a man who has been Head of States of this country not be able to procure presidential elections tickets by himself after leaving office... That showed he could not manage his life and business enough to earn money for elections yet he planned to win the elections, these boys would keep shouting CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE... Fast forward to like 2 years after Buhari's elections, one of them shamefully called me on phone despite the fact that we lived literally on the same street, he called me at night to say something like "Bros, shey you remember that you used to say this Buhari that we are shouting his name up and down that we would all sit down to condemn him even before he finishes his first term?" He said he was regretting ever campaigning for him.

You're right. Buhari is just a hypocrite! He lacks integrity. If a man could lie that his WASC was with the military, even when he knew that he only used an attestation letter from his principal to join the military, then he didn't change overnight. He even lied on oath, and that's perjury. So, he didn't change. He has always been a wicked, tribalistic, fanatical, nepotistic, clueless and integrity-deficient tyrant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Profile Of Senator David Mark / PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola / Politicians Insert Money In Sandwich To Buy Votes – INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.