Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 (2352 Views)

Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Girl Sues Gary Tight $10,000k For Promising To Marry Her But Failed / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Kuriosmynd: 8:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
In our world of today, young ladies feel the world owes them diamond, while ladies above 28 feel they are now a renewed virtuos woman, whose past has been erased, that they should be taken seriously. Unfortunately your past is part of you.
You see, when trying to date most ladies below 25, you realise they are so materialistic, entitled, and unreasonable without plan for future...But by the time they are getting around 28 and above they want we all to take them serious..like worship them and give them engagement ring within the shortest possible time of dating.. otherwise you become the scum.
To me, it's unfair for a young man with fairly promising future or who is just beginning to make good cash for himself to take those old ladies serious in relationship for marriage.
What did they do with their period of excess, when guys were tripping over just to call and date them...I feel this is particularly more relevant for pretty or endowed ladies.
I don't care how beautiful they look or how successful, once a single lady is on that panic mode years of husband consciousness, I don't feel pity or need to play into their game of manipulating one to engage them.
Young men too deserve brand new, or unspoiled woman with less baggage.
Men should stop marrying those old ladies...we shouldnt normalise the idea of marrying a woman after wasting her youthful age in frivolities and debauchery.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Great piece

3 Likes

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Not all the ladies above 29 are bad. What do you say of ladies who decided to pursue their careers and had no time for men? They've achieved a lot but cannot find a responsible man to marry, perhaps because most men feel threatened by their success.

I fancy a young lady who's achieved some level of success and holds her own, not promiscuous but Godly. Not religious, but Godly. Even if she's above 25!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
What are you even saying?
Is it now about the age or the love?

Once you are interested in your partner then go for it regardless of the age(as far as they are above 18)
Stop asking what they were doing at their youthful age.. relationship/marriage is a matter of choice.. simple and I don't think there should be an age limit for who you love or want to start a relationship with..
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Sekoni003(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Not all the ladies above 29 are bad. What do you say of ladies who decided to pursue their careers and had no time for men? They've achieved a lot but cannot find a responsible man to marry, perhaps because most men feel threatened by their success.

I fancy a young lady who's achieved some level of success and holds her own, not promiscuous but Godly. Not religious, but Godly. Even if she's above 25!

I agree with you. Age is indeed just a number. Once the connection is surreal and the chemistry is lit I'm down. Younger or older, changes nothing for me. A beautiful connection is way too rare these days than to toss one out the window over such reason.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Jeon(f): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
AS USUAL

THE RECYCLING THREAD EVERY BLESSED SEC.

1 Like

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by SarutobiEky(m): 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
FatiBumBum2001 angry
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Kuriosmynd: 1:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

How many of those ladies above 29 who are stranded without a man truly pursued career?...and how does going to higher institution stop them from frolicking on diick, yet they couldn't make one a long term project?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Ishilove: 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2022
This one is very confused. Ladies below 28 are materialistic and entitled, ladies above 28 are old cargo. You still went ahead to say men shouls marry ladies below 28, so in essence they should marry materialistic and entitled women?

Sense is getting scarcer these days

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Kuriosmynd: 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Ishilove:
This one is very confused. Ladies below 28 are materialistic and entitled, ladies above 28 are old cargo. You still went ahead to say men shouls marry ladies below 28, so in essence they should marry materialistic and entitled women?

Sense is getting scarcer these days
Is better to marry ladies with less baggage of ex in every state of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Sonnobax15(m): 4:29pm On Jan 25, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2022
Sekoni003:

I agree with you. Age is indeed just a number. Once the connection is surreal and the chemistry is lit I'm down. Younger or older, changes nothing for me. A beautiful connection is way too rare these days than to toss one out the window over such reason.
undecided Pedo
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
do what works for you
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Sekoni003(m): 6:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
LordVoldermort:
undecided Pedo

Lol hell no. "Younger" doesn't mean a minor cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by ParpahSeventy: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
You have a point from your write up but it doesn't apply to everybody.
Some few years ago I met this nice babe who was around 25,she was never materialistic, all she ever wanted was a future where you both can be committed to each other, she worked for it and being with her was fun.
I also know of another lady who is currently 28 turning 29 in two months time, she feels she is too good for any guy, you know why?
Her nature hides her real age and she will never disclose it to you (unless people like me that goes beyond every barrier or wall of defense a lady tries to set up), the kind of man she dreams about is way beyond her level and class, but she don't know that, am sure in 2025 she will start going to shiloh (I told her already) just like her older sis.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Kuriosmynd: 12:00am On Jan 26, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
Some few years ago I met this nice babe who was around 25,she was never materialistic, all she ever wanted was a future where you both can be committed to each other, she worked for it and being with her was fun.
I also know of another lady who is currently 28 turning 29 in two months time, she feels she is too good for any guy, you know why?
Her nature hides her real age and she will never disclose it to you (unless people like me that goes beyond every barrier or wall of defense a lady tries to set up), the kind of man she dreams about is way beyond her level and class, but she don't know that, am sure in 2025 she will start going to shiloh (I told her already) just like her older sis.
Hmmmm. Only few are exception to the rule. I know this as a fact. But the legion of ladies we have around these days are just nothing to write home abt....and I'm sure they will realise they are truly exception to the rule
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by worldclass68(m): 12:30am On Jan 26, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Same thing with my ex, quite older than me, but she has that baby face lol...but when u look her through her body very well...u go know she don old she would never disclose her real age, but she told me anyway, and my guess was just right.
I feel pity for her, but she wouldn't pity herself, although she's desperate, but me I don japa.......

1 Like

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by ParpahSeventy: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Hmmmm. Only few are exception to the rule. I know this as a fact. But the legion of ladies we have around these days are just nothing to write home abt....and I'm sure they will realise they are truly exception to the rule
Lol.
That's true, many ladies want what they can't afford, I told that to one lady, "don't taste for men you can't afford" most of them think that their body is ok, I can't roll with a lady who is intellectually broke, most of them are not proactive but they want intelligent, successful and classy guys, I found myself around 6 ladies and to bring myself to get to wed one of them, it means I have to condense a fraction or more than a fraction of each them into just one, but when you are saying this, they think you are a womanizer, it's not difficult for me to tell a lady you are not what I want to settle for.
But... Just like you said there are few exceptions to the rule, those exceptions are fun to be with.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by ParpahSeventy: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
worldclass68:

Same thing with my ex, quite older than me, but she has that baby face lol...but when u look her through her body very well...u go know she don old she would never disclose her real age, but she told me anyway, and my guess was just right.
I feel pity for her, but she wouldn't pity herself, although she's desperate, but me I don japa.......
Lol.. Same with this lady I told you about, an old man actually accused me of playing around with a minor, ffs this lady is 28.
And she was happy they mistook her for 18 with her baby face and stature.

1 Like

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by worldclass68(m): 9:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
ParpahSeventy:

Lol.. Same with this lady I told you about, an old man actually accused me of playing around with a minor, ffs this lady is 28.
And she was happy they mistook her for 18 with her baby face and stature.

Mine is already 29....but u won't know lol grin
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Kuriosmynd: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
worldclass68:

Mine is already 29....but u won't know lol grin
All the best with ur 29 fiancee
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Vinnie2000(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2022
OP. Be more open minded,ok?. Some 21 year old Girls are fat, overfuckked and have loose,flabby skins! E.g Angel in bbnaija! She cannot compare wit some 28 yr old ladies!
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Southernigbo: 6:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
OP. Be more open minded,ok?. Some 21 year old Girls are fat, overfuckked and have loose,flabby skins! E.g Angel in bbnaija! She cannot compare wit some 28 yr old ladies!
where did u guys meet those over phucked 21 yr olds?
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Vinnie2000(m): 6:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
Southernigbo:
where did u guys meet those over phucked 21 yr olds?
Lol, see you. U nor know how life don spoil. There are even overfuckked 18 years old girls!
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by worldclass68(m): 6:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

All the best with ur 29 fiancee

I don run leave her....how I go marry person wey old pass me undecided
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by rickleye: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
In our world of today, young ladies feel the world owes them diamond, while ladies above 28 feel they are now a renewed virtuos woman, whose past has been erased, that they should be taken seriously. Unfortunately your past is part of you.
You see, when trying to date most ladies below 25, you realise they are so materialistic, entitled, and unreasonable without plan for future...But by the time they are getting around 28 and above they want we all to take them serious..like worship them and give them engagement ring within the shortest possible time of dating.. otherwise you become the scum.
To me, it's unfair for a young man with fairly promising future or who is just beginning to make good cash for himself to take those old ladies serious in relationship for marriage.
What did they do with their period of excess, when guys were tripping over just to call and date them...I feel this is particularly more relevant for pretty or endowed ladies.
I don't care how beautiful they look or how successful, once a single lady is on that panic mode years of husband consciousness, I don't feel pity or need to play into their game of manipulating one to engage them.
Young men too deserve brand new, or unspoiled woman with less baggage.
Men should stop marrying those old ladies...we shouldnt normalise the idea of marrying a woman after wasting her youthful age in frivolities and debauchery.

Not sure why a lady hasn't taken the time to respond to this and tear it to shreds.
Age is nothing but a number. It's really about how you feel on the inside.
Not all ladies waste their youthful age - And even if they do, they do it with whom ? Its a dude.
Just last week someone posted a thread where she was suing her b/f of 8 years for wasting her time and quitting the relationship.
It is a man who will complain that the woman isn't "putting out" and when she tries and preserve herself for marriage , you will call her all sorts of names.
You want to marry an older lady, they are matured and don't have time to fool around. Most of the are successful -( Money, house and Cars) and were working on furthering their career before children come into the picture. They will do anything to keep the marriage and relationship spicy.
Nothing wrong with marrying a younger lady - Just keep your options open.
If you haven't met cougars or matured women - change your friends and mindset.
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Chikarata2020(m): 8:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Most young guys that gets married to an older women, do so bcs of the financial achievement most of those women have made. A young rich dude will always go for a young and pretty chick around. unless in rare occasions
Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by finishmatter: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Such girls don't exist in naija.

Arkmanbuddy:

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Kuriosmynd: 1:31am On Mar 01, 2022
worldclass68:

I don run leave her....how I go marry person wey old pass me undecided
Finally u give yourself brain

1 Like

Re: I Feel It's Unfair For Promising Young Guys To Marry Ladies Above 28 by Kuriosmynd: 9:26am On Mar 01, 2022
rickleye:

Not sure why a lady hasn't taken the time to respond to this and tear it to shreds.
Age is nothing but a number. It's really about how you feel on the inside.
Not all ladies waste their youthful age - And even if they do, they do it with whom ? Its a dude.
Just last week someone posted a thread where she was suing her b/f of 8 years for wasting her time and quitting the relationship.
It is a man who will complain that the woman isn't "putting out" and when she tries and preserve herself for marriage , you will call her all sorts of names.
You want to marry an older lady, they are matured and don't have time to fool around. Most of the are successful -( Money, house and Cars) and were working on furthering their career before children come into the picture. They will do anything to keep the marriage and relationship spicy.
Nothing wrong with marrying a younger lady - Just keep your options open.
If you haven't met cougars or matured women - change your friends and mindset.
Kindly marry your expired older women

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Black Carribbean Women. / Only Urhobo Men Can do this / Lady Marries Photo Of Lover Who Claimed To Be Too Busy For Wedding(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.