Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

My Money Making Secret And Business Idea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Money Making Secret And Business Idea (152 Views)

Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Money Making Secret And Business Idea by easybreez(m): 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
The world today is full of businesses, talents , ideas and products which needs to be displayed for people to see and buy them but due to the fact that advert rate is high and they cannot afford it, this products talents and services become hidden, then it enables only the rich which can afford adverts to make money, that's why I am bringing to you this idea today which will uplift our financial status ,thereby setting up a community which makes products, talents, goods and services go viral through the power of social media, and make money by marketing your products or randomly, meeting other people with business and helping them market their products on the platform, to make your ads,profit...if intrested, drop your contribution and WhatsApp number to join the group

(1) (Reply)

Thrift Try On Haul / If You Could Convert Your Nairaland Likes And Shares To Money, How Much? / KOREA -Africa WORLD ECONOMIC AND Investment SUMMIT 2021 SEOUL, KOREA(kaiwes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.