Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) (3807 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / My Girlfriend And Her Friend Are Into Secret Cult But Never Attempt To Harm Me / Nine (9) Mistakes Most Ladies Make But Do Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Samson0303: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
The truth is most women are not well cultured when it comes to their mouth management. Almost everything they're doing or wherever they're going, they must definitely share it with a friend, relatives or someone close to them.

But whenever they're going on hookups which is usually their secret and solo journey, they don't tell anyone or even leave a clue behind for their safety purpose. They do this so that nobody will know they're into prostitution.

The truth is there is nothing like hookup or runs, it is prostitution. We have many ladies even here on nairaland that read daily of what is happening to ladies while hookups gone wrong. But still they'll never learn to desist from this prostitution.

Most of these ladies goes into prostitution (hookup) to get material things to impress their fellow ladies with stuffs like iPhone, gowns, bags, chains and other unworthy items in exchange not for only sex but also their security at stake.

Well yahoo boys and ritualists are evil people, but if most of this ladies have self control and are contend with whatever little things their parents give them, I believe the rate of their killing will reduce.

And most of these ladies will never learn from the precedessors, I mean those that have fallen victims of these ritualists, instead more ladies are going into hookups.

Me as a person, once I learnt that a lady when for prostitution and she was killed afterwards. I'll just laugh because I don't have any rip to waste for someone that have eyes seeing what's happening in this world, for someone that has ear, hearing the evils the world has become.

My advice let's work on our sisters, girl child and those female around us to stop hookups (prostitution) by this the rate of ladies killing will be reduce.

And if any of them now turn dead ear and go after ritualists all in the name of what she'll gain and they use her, don't waste any rip.

My one cent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Reelmii: 9:26am On Mar 27, 2022
Normal thing grin

Some even have complementary cards and offices....it is called COOPERATE prostitution....no be today

10 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:
The truth is most women are not well cultured when it comes to their mouth management. Almost everything they're doing or wherever they're going, they must definitely share it with a friend, relatives or someone close to them.

But whenever they're going on hookups which is usually their secret and solo journey, they don't tell anyone or even leave a clue behind for their safety purpose. They do this so that nobody will know they're into secret prostitution.

The truth is there is nothing like hookup or runs, it is prostitution. We have many ladies eveb here on nairaland that read daily of what is happening to ladies while hookups gone wrong. But still they'll never learn to desist from this prostitution.

Most of these ladies goes into prostitution (hookup) to get material things to impress their fellow ladies with stuffs like iPhone, gowns, bags, chains and other unworthy items I'm exchange not for only sex but also their security at stake.

Well yahoo boys are ritualists are evil people, but if most of this ladies have self control and are contend with whatever little things their parents give them, I believe the rate of their killing will reduce.

And most of these ladies will never learn from the precedessors, I mean those that have fallen victims of these ritualists, instead more ladies are going into hookups.

Me as a person, once I learnt that a lady when for prostitution and she was killed afterwards. I'll just laugh because I don't have any rip to waste for someone that have eyes seeing what's happening in this world, for someone that has ear, hearing the evils the world has become.

My advice let's work on our sisters, girl child and those female around us to stop hookups (prostitution) by this the rate of ladies killing will be reduce.

And if any of them now turn dead ear and go after ritualists all in the name of what she'll gain and they use her, don't waste any rip.

My one cent.

Can you tell us why most men's first ever sex was in brothels disvirgined by ashawo?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2022
No one asked for your your rip tho.. undecided
If you think you are doing the murdered ones a favor by typing rip then go and keep deceiving yourself..

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by godofuck231: 9:30am On Mar 27, 2022
So in other words they are hookers?

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Breadandpeppers(f): 9:31am On Mar 27, 2022
Is prostitution a crime that warrants killing?

2 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Samson0303: 9:34am On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:
Normal thing grin

Some even have complementary cards and offices....it is called COOPERATE prostitution....no be today

What will be on the bs card, I mean the business services?
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Samson0303: 9:37am On Mar 27, 2022
Blablamalala:

Can you tell us why most men's first ever sex was in brothels disvirgined by ashawo?

So you're justifying prostitution now. The truth is prostitution can never go into extinction, but it will be so pathetic that you indulge in it.

But if most of those ladies had gone for better professions and works in life. The rate would have reduced bro.

But if you think it's good.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Samson0303: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
No one asked for your your rip tho.. undecided
If you think you are doing the murdered ones a favor by typing rip then go and keep deceiving yourself..

undecided

Why is it paining you, I believe you too you're into prostitution, because I have being following moats of your messages and comments on this forum, you always encourage evils
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Samson0303: 9:38am On Mar 27, 2022
godofuck231:
So in other words they are hookers?

No prostitute bro
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:

Why is it paining you, I believe you too you're into prostitution, because I have being following moats of your messages and comments on this forum, you always encourage evils
And if I am into that..why should you have a problem? undecided

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:

So you're justifying prostitution now. The truth is prostitution can never go into extinction, but it will be so pathetic that you indulge in it.

But if most of those ladies had gone for better professions and works in life. The rate would have reduced bro.

But if you think it's good.

Am not asking you about most ladies but most men. Why is it that most men's first ever sex is in brothels disvirgined by ashawo? Simple question?

3 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Reelmii: 9:43am On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:

What will be on the bs card, I mean the business services?
Follow services
Vedio vixens package
Delivery
Housekeeping jobs ( by the time u see ur house keeper, u will know wat she came to keep) grin

And many more names they call themselves....
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2022
Girls bad moral value is prostitution, Boys bad moral value is yahoo yet only thread about girls everyday. Abeg make ona open thread condemn yahoo wey our boys dey do. Let's remove the dirty in our eyes before trying to remove from other gender. No woman owe you loyalty. If you current girlfriend is not loyal move, make we stop to open thread about women everyday na. He tire me to dey read all this same old stories.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by godofuck231: 9:57am On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:

No prostitute bro
see ashawoe see prostitutte
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:04am On Mar 27, 2022
Every day na una dey carry woman matter for head, I hardly see thread about the evil that men do, but unna go dey open thread concerning women every day, una no dey tire?? Haaaa this forum shaaa!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Manhood85(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2022
There are lots of prostitutes/yahoo boys here in this forum. May God change their ways.
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 11:17am On Mar 27, 2022
[s]
Prettygirl200:
Every day na una dey carry woman matter for head, I hardly see thread about the evil that men do, but unna go dey open thread concerning women every day, una no dey tire?? Haaaa this forum shaaa!!
[/s]

Shut up.

Grab the message and move on. Plus u talk too much!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 27, 2022
The Olosho above the guy before my comment seem pained and bitter with the post.

This means that about 98% of Nigeria girls are all oloshos and coded runz girls. They all engaged in hookups both online and offline. This is exactly why Nigeria girls are completely useless. All of them

5 Likes

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2022
It is quite unfortunate but that is they painful truth, I once dated a lady like that very beautiful and she was claiming to love me too ohhh...not until one day when I mistakenly logged into her Facebook account and saw her chats with a particular guy she was telling the guy how she don't like coming to his house because he always like having sex with her sad sad, that they last time she came and they heard sex it resulted to pregnancy that he should promise her that they would use condom if she is too come, mehnnn I just weak when I read that part.

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Samson0303: 11:47am On Mar 27, 2022
Reelmii:
Follow services
Vedio vixens package
Delivery
Housekeeping jobs ( by the time u see ur house keeper, u will know wat she came to keep) grin

And many more names they call themselves....

By their fruits
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:50am On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:
[s][/s]

Shut up.

Grab the message and move on. Plus u talk too much!
That lady is old enough to birth you tho.. undecided
You are too young to understand..
Little boy.. grin

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 27, 2022
grin
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Solofresh2: 12:30pm On Mar 27, 2022
Samson0303:

But whenever they're going on hookups which is usually their secret and solo journey, they don't tell anyone or even leave a clue behind for their safety purpose. They do this so that nobody will know they're into prostitution.

The truth is there is nothing like hookup or runs, it is prostitution. We have many ladies even here on nairaland that read daily of what is happening to ladies while hookups gone wrong. But still they'll never learn to desist from this prostitution.

Most of these ladies goes into prostitution (hookup) to get material things to impress their fellow ladies with stuffs like iPhone, gowns, bags, chains and other unworthy items in exchange not for only sex but also their security at stake.

Well yahoo boys and ritualists are evil people, but if most of this ladies have self control and are contend with whatever little things their parents give them, I believe the rate of their killing will reduce.

My one cent.
But you guys are the ones patronizing them
Don't you think

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That lady is old enough to birth you tho.. undecided
You are too young to understand..
Little boy.. grin

Come, let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:26pm On Mar 27, 2022
GoodHardDick:

Come, let today be the first and last time you'll ever quote me again on Nairaland
Little boy keep mute aiit.. undecided
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Victerica(m): 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
Prettygirl200:

Na women dey make men to do evil..

Also, women encourage themselves to continue doing evil...

Women are materialistic...

We will continue talking about women

1 Like

Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Kobicove(m): 1:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
OP don't use what happens among the women folk of your family to rate other ladies!
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Victerica(m): 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Little boy keep mute aiit.. undecided

If talk say, Nairaland na real life, you for don collect...

I wonder why men dey follow you, to dey talk?

Small sense like this, u no get
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:43pm On Mar 27, 2022
Victerica:

If talk say, Nairaland na real life, you for don collect...

I wonder why men dey follow you, to dey talk?

Small sense like this, u no get
Kiddo are you done?
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by Victerica(m): 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Kiddo are you done?

Idiot
Re: Most Ladies Are Into Secret And Coded Hookups (prostitution) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Victerica:

Idiot
Like that woman huh? shocked grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Define Love In A Sentence. / My Boyfriend Made Me Feel Like A Prostitute / What Woud Your Father In Law Do (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.