Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,965 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa (44676 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Actor Charles "Pitakwa" Maduka Pictured On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by crestedaguiyi: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
You can even lash your mama, anuofia somebody
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by RealEzee(m): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2020
Abi u are already shagging ur mumsy mate currently ni grin
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Favemmzar200(m): 5:54pm On Sep 11, 2020
You try ooo

Nonsense undecided
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Nasman387(m): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2020
Oga, just go straight and tell us you're in love with an "Old cargo". After all, it's not my business
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Happy2020: 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Absolutely agree. He is a smart man and knows that love and true connection knows no age. It’s not always he/she is just there for the money, that’s just a typical Nigerians closed minded way of thinking.
I have had very good relationships and strong connections with those that were older by more years than society accepts but it was real and very beautiful.

I applaud this guy for speaking out against norms of the very judgemental Nigerians.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Adamu1393: 5:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
No wonder, his name sound like Abomination (Tufiakwa)[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
[quote author=unofficialmadman post=93815216]This one wants to taste expired oil.

You people just open your mouth and words pour out without reasoning.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by chiedonedoor(m): 6:03pm On Sep 11, 2020
We have choice in life.
Galatians 6:7 KJV
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
Christ is coming soon.
Repent
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:06pm On Sep 11, 2020
Lol
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brachaa:

You people just open your mouth and words pour out without reasoning
You no dey see the moniker ni. grin
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Analyst7: 6:07pm On Sep 11, 2020
Hope say this one no dy stay with him mother sha
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Dalby(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Ngozioma(m): 6:10pm On Sep 11, 2020
grin grin grin God forbid bad thing ooo, never ever

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Sagefromtheeast: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Michaeljames22:

When you come over here in USA you get to see lots of black guys living with their mum's age mate..

The main element one should consider is the compatibility.. Love conquers everything
This is how we miss it in life.
It's alright because it's done in the USA.
Utter baldadash!
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Dalby(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2020
Happy2020:
Absolutely agree. He is a smart man and knows that love and true connection knows no age. It’s not always he/she is just there for the money, that’s just a typical Nigerians closed minded way of thinking.
I have had very good relationships and strong connections with those that were older by more years than society accepts but it was real and very beautiful.

I applaud this guy for speaking out against norms of the very judgemental Nigerians.

Why did the relationships end if they were so good

undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Happy2020: 6:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dalby:

Why did the relationships end if they were so good

undecided undecided undecided

Have you ever been in a relationship? There are 1000s of other factors that come into play that have to all line up that have nothing to do with age. You can have a great relationship with someone and have that one thing that makes it not work for one or the other. Doesn’t mean the relationship wasn’t good.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Ladycewhy(f): 6:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
Sagefromtheeast:

This is how we miss it in life.
It's alright because it's done in the USA.
Utter baldadash!
last time I checked ,these pictures below were taken in Nigeria. undecided

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Neddyogu(m): 6:20pm On Sep 11, 2020
Coded sugarmummy alert joor
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Ategberoson(m): 6:22pm On Sep 11, 2020
no news here, I've dated lady 10years older than me before

the lady I dated during university days is even 11years but she lied she's single but her husband and kids were in abroad until I got to know this secret, I ran away even though I should have then, I for don leave hustling life tey tey
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by lanrefront1(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
This one here is making adverts for rich sugar mummy to know that he is available.

Nonsense talk, why woukd a man want date or marry his mother's age mate...
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Bahamas95(m): 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
I can do same but must not be 6years older.

She must be beautiful, can't get married to an ugly woman no matter the good character she possess. I want total package

2 Likes

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Gamezi(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Idiot ! He should kuku burst it that he has sugar mummy grin
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Dalby(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
Happy2020:

Have you ever been in a relationship? There are 1000s of other factors that come into play that have to all line up that have nothing to do with age. You can have a great relationship with someone and have that one thing that makes it not work for one or the other. Doesn’t mean the relationship wasn’t good.

Means they were not good bro...

Good or bad are complete packages...

Nearly can never kill a bird...

grin grin grin
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2020
we don't know him here in the skull minning region
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by jojofola: 7:02pm On Sep 11, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
The madman above has spoken, and the opposite of madness is Sanity or 'Sense'
If I am fortunate to see an Excellent woman Who l like and she too Loves me in return for who I am, everything I am in out, I will now allow age, a common 'number' to stop me from marrying her? Lol
Who put this Sick crazy rules in Our Society?

O boy eeee grin
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by lanrefront1(m): 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
No one is saying a man cannot date or marry a woman that is older than him.

But not as old as your mother's age mate. That's another thing entirely

2 Likes

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Joystark(f): 7:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
The older the berry wink

1 Like

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by OdefaGirl(f): 7:15pm On Sep 11, 2020
You are right though......
The title is crazy..... but the content of the interview makes sense
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Karleb(m): 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2020
If ladies can marry their grand father's mate then I see nothing wrong with this.

Ride on bro! cool
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Karleb(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
last time I checked ,these pictures below were taken in Nigeria. undecided

...and what is wrong with those.

All I see are nice looking couples. cool
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by manuelreports: 7:27pm On Sep 11, 2020
He just want publicity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laycon Disappointed Me / Funke Akindele's 'engagement Ring' Has Gone From 1 To 2 / Chika Ike Sexy Bikini Body (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.