Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa (44679 Views)

After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Only A Brave Man Can Marry Rita Dominic / Actor Charles "Pitakwa" Maduka Pictured On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by bluefilm: 7:29pm On Sep 11, 2020
Ewu Awusa.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by funmiayodele(f): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
But we all know they are not getting married to their mum's agemate cos of love but money.

When you come over here in USA you get to see lots of black guys living with their mum's age mate..

The main element one should consider is the compatibility.. Love conquers everything [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by tiswell(m): 7:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Dpsychologist:
So how will you have children?.

I just SMH when men say dump things
Child adoption is legal in Nigeria
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Ladycewhy(f): 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Karleb:

...and what is wrong with those.

All I see are nice looking couples. cool
you should rather direct your question to your brothers on this thread exhibiting double standards and hypocrisy.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Rok01: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
This man get mind Sha, so on the day of introduction we won't differentiate between the wife and the mother inlaw. Good luck to you
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Slurity(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
VEXT:
Wonder why some one will leave a soft succulent boob's and tight pussy for a fallen breast...
Life is not about breast alone else you get bored
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by RPG2020(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
At the end of the day na puss.y go shame
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Sammyolis: 8:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
The guy need to consultant is doctor
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Odiriance4all(m): 8:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
why you no go marry mamaGee
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by tunize(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
I can marry someone older than me, but not as old as my elder sister let alone my mother for waitn nah love nor reach that wan.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Maroghene(m): 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
VEXT:
Wonder why some one will leave a soft succulent boob's and tight pussy for a fallen breast...

The tight one u are chasing today will become fallen tomorrow. Just find love and move. My first relationship was with a girl 7 years older than me back then in my NYSC and was willing to marry her but for dad who felt I was a Southerner and he wanted his daughter to stay up North.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by okuta007: 9:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
If not for the present state of the economy, u wouldn't have made this unfortunate pathetic comment

so na poor economy make French President Emmanual Macron marry him mama age too? His wife is 23 years older than him and he (Macron) is the same age with one of the wife's sons - everything in life is compatibility

when a lady respects you, not a financial burden to you, she is good in bed, maybe even great in bed, she supports you emotionally and even financially, no drama, you at peace when you are with her, she gives you freedom to do or go wherever you live, she inspires you to succeed, she guides you, mentor's you, cooks for you, shops for you, never nags you and she is pretty - she is a fashion queen too - guys, na you go dey rush her and the day she says yes, she will marry you - you will cry for joy grin grin grin grin grin grin if you doubt it, may Oprah Winfrey say yes to me and see if I wont faint grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Pearly255(f): 10:35pm On Sep 11, 2020
undecided
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 12, 2020
Michaeljames22:
Age is just number in a relationship.
What matters most is the happiness you get when you are with your partner.

I can marry someone older than me too
ok age is just a number..can u marry a 98 yr old woman

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 4:47am On Sep 12, 2020
Gosh, bunkum, angry
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by SandraMonday1(f): 8:31am On Sep 12, 2020
Love knows no bound or age ... sha as y’all are marrying who you deemed fit , please remember that I sell non-tarnish nor fade rings oo... our rings are straight from gold Souq Dubai . That’s why our prices are cheaper .
Wanna contact us ?
Ig- Zimandra
Fb- Zimandraa
Twitter - Zimandra_
WhatsApp- 07038354454

Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Drizzy5001(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2020
I don't even know him.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by coolebux(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2020
Pitakwa is coming up stronger everyday
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by Myketuale(m): 5:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Same here but not my mother's age cool
I think he's just exaggerating.
Re: I Can Marry My Mother's Agemate - Pitakwa by MisterMan123456: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2020
Alusi ego

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele's 'engagement Ring' Has Gone From 1 To 2 / Laycon Disappointed Me / Happie Boys Appeal For Help As Partner Remains In Turkish Prison (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.