Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (46347 Views)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Magu: Salami Panel Winds Up, Wants Police Out Of EFCC / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by manuelreports: 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2020
Is this the job they sent this one to do. This woman is just shameless and a big fool. Please also petition the Nigeria police about your Principal's threat that Baboons and monkeys will soak in blood if he loses election.

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
angry
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by SoftP(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Well said.

It’s time we stop seeing these pastors as demi gods
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Ategberoson(m): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Lauretta Onochie, read and know your Bible, no be Christian for mouth

Women submit to your husbands, husband love your wife

No be pastor Oyedepo talk am, na Bible talk am!!!, He was only reminding those whom heaven is their focus, the word of the Almighty

I like the way Oyedepo is making daddy freeze and his likes look like a fool

Ibiyeomie should have ignore daddy freeze on this issue.

No be every rain person dey put bucket!!!

Daddy freeze, Lauretta Onochie and CO are just trying to trend and pull traffic and pastor Ibiyeomie helped them to achieve that

I have watched a video where he (Freeze) called people bastards so what evil is she talking about[/b]

are you trying to justify a MOG threatening to kill his fellow countryman on mere controversy/disagreement/argument

where is your sanity? are you a sadist? or Christian extremist?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Deborah98(f): 7:31pm On Sep 11, 2020
I will comment later undecided
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by starbright4real(m): 7:32pm On Sep 11, 2020
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Jostoman: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
this woman don go drink Palmwine again, As if she is not aware of the genocide that is going on in kaduna and the killing of innocent people in katsina.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Womanizer(m): 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Spaxon:
Anyone that supports Freeze has the right to do so. It's a free world as they say.

But don't forget that what goes around comes around.

A day will come you'll regret it

Your lips look kissable smiley
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by FGonline: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
Mad ppl everywhere
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by FGonline: 7:34pm On Sep 11, 2020
starbright4real:
gud day, pls i seriously need a job, i am a graduate of accounting (hnd) am in lagos and willing to relocate 07037799108
Get a skill
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by ABlAstate: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
The pastor never spoke as a man of God. Christ wouldn't have reacted in such a manner. Calling names and all that. It is very un- Christ like.

He even went as far as talking down on broadcasters as if it is not a job.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by captianfreeman(m): 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
Fert Albert.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Regcode: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
They that worship idol will always look like idol
Laurreta Onochie take note.
Sacophants fades quick
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by gurunlocker: 7:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
I guess she was out of country ever since Freezer has been abusing pastors?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by damentalist: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

No be pastor Oyedepo talk am, na Bible talk am!!!, He was only reminding those whom heaven is their focus, the word of the Almighty
Did you see Daddy freeze anywhere denying that? Did you actually read and heard his opinion OR you are just following the crowd to moblynch ?

Wiseandtrue:
I have watched a video where he (Freeze) called people bastards so what evil is she talking about??
The issue here is not the insult, but the threat to kill. Did you watch Daddy freeze anywhere threatening to kill anyone?

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Daddy freeze, Lauretta Onochie and CO are just trying to trend and pull traffic and pastor Ibiyeomie helped them to achieve that

I have watched a video where he (Freeze) called people bastards so what evil is she talking about[/b]
Threatening to kill and calling someone bastard, are totally 2 different things

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Skymason20(m): 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
righteousness89 your attention is needed grin
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
gurunlocker:
I guess she was out of country ever since Freezer has been abusing pastors?

Abusing not threatening people's lives
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Victor08032(m): 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
You too you're evil on your sentiment! What is your concern in this matter woman! It is better FEM!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Brushstrokes20: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2020
I concur with lauretta for the first time!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by VEXT: 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Most stupid country, truly this country belongs to Muslim's, a young man is about to be killed,no high profile Nigerian spoke against it.. Even this stupid woman said nothing... But since it concern a pastor and a Christian
.Every body mouth is running like a tap...Christians are their own enemies... What a shame.... Don't worry very soon Sharia will hit all of you.... Your own Christian brothers and sisters wil be the one to bring you down first... E.g president Jonathan !!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Rich4god(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
Did she petition the police when there was an intelligence leak report of bandits camp in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by ajimotoke(m): 7:44pm On Sep 11, 2020
And its getting interesting, na who go settle this matter now. And why is David father mute cheesy cheesy
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Ykc2(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

a so called pastor called someone bastard even claimed that freeze's mum was raped by somalian inside a ship and your defending him undecidedthis is how Rev king members were shouting calling him daddy daddy not untill he roast 2 girls alive and one died he was sentenced to death,, anyways Nairaland is full of mummy thanks daddy thanks children

5 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Victor08032(m): 7:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
This woman fem! Talk too much

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Last time I checked,Daddy Freeze is not a Pastor and neither has he after threaten to kill someone on social media for disrespecting him..
Let these Charlatans keep talking,they keep displaying their hypocrisy for the world to see..

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by DewHeart: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Open and close......Fela the Legendary!!!
Madam mouth na just a typical example!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Why jump 21
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by JubrinElSudan: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
All of a sudden she has found her voice on Twitter
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Sammyolis: 7:49pm On Sep 11, 2020
I won't say a world
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by onlinenix: 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
Both the so called Freeze and that drunken woman are very stupid.

For the fact that we're Christians doesn't mean we no longer have emotional feelings or what? How would you feel is someone with a questionable character start abusing and insulting your parents? You'll be happy right even as a Christian? I hate when people hide under hypocrisy.

Go and read your Bible very well Prophet Elisha, Elisha, Amos, Our Lord Jesus etc even did worst that this. I'm not trying to justify what Pastor did, neither would I condemn him rather, however there comes to a point where someone would push you to the wall, and the only option is to push back.

When I watched his videos how he's insulting Men of God, I feel like does this guy has a conscience..... I called him stupid because he has so far made many to backslide from the Faith and lots of people no more interested going to Church, but seeing pastors as scammers.

Ask yourself if the Freeze has ever condemn this evil Government policies or the killings in the North. All I know is that the guy is being sponsored by enemies of the Gospel of Jesus. I pity Christians that take sides with him. I can NEVER. Another of his colleague his Pastor Sunday Adelaja.....always see faults in Men of God instead of correcting them in love.

....be wise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Police CSP Defies Governor Sanwo-Olu's Order To Vacate Magodo Estate (Video) / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.