Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor (46363 Views)

Blasphemy: Arrest Pastor Akintaro Joshua Ojo Now – MURIC / Magu: Salami Panel Winds Up, Wants Police Out Of EFCC / David Ibiyeomie: Reno Omokri Reveals Daddy Freeze's Parents' Identity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by HabaHaba: 8:36pm On Sep 11, 2020
desiredhome:

Wickedness in high places..... hiding under the church to commit evil......you are not better than Boko Haram/herd's men........
Now feeling you are above Nigeria because of the people's money you aquire iligally?......
Shame on you

You are more shameless with your myopic sense of reasoning!!!

You simply type without reasoning!!

The people leading you at the top aren't they more corrupt?!!!

How many times have you raised a placard to protest against their injustices to your fellow countrymen?

Anumanu! Go & protest against the Kaduna people being killed & the Trillions being looted mindlessly.

Abeg shift joor!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by kaydee007(m): 8:37pm On Sep 11, 2020
Who is this bastard
Amotolongbo:
Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Social media, Lauretta Onochie has reacted to Pastor David Ibiyeomie’s attack on a popular On Air Personality (OAP), Daddy Freeze.

Onochie took to her official Twitter account on Friday to condemn Ibiyeomie’s threats to kill Freeze.

She also called out the Nigeria Police Force to take action against Ibiyeomie, describing the pastor’s action as ‘evil’.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Laurestar/status/1304360604682072065
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by smithyemy: 8:38pm On Sep 11, 2020
Those supporting the muslim man, daddy freeze
Who called pastor Oyedepo bald- headed fowl should go read 2 kings 2:23-24, then you will read how God killed 42 people for mocking and calling Prophet Elijah balded man. Everyone that cares should go read that before commenting. Also, i could remember few months ago when thesame muslim man, called daddy freeze abused pastor Adeboye of RCCG. can anyone tell me how many times has this pharaoah called daddy freeze criticise Buhari, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, muslim cleric and Imams that are committing evil in Nigeria? It is crystal clear that Daddy feeeze is an antichristians.

2 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by HabaHaba: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
VEXT:
Most stupid country, truly this country belongs to Muslim's, a young man is about to be killed,no high profile Nigerian spoke against it.. Even this stupid woman said nothing... But since it concern a pastor and a Christian
.Every body mouth is running like a tap...Christians are their own enemies... What a shame.... Don't worry very soon Sharia will hit all of you.... Your own Christian brothers and sisters wil be the one to bring you down first... E.g president Jonathan !!!

Exactly my point!!!

And some MIFOS will be jerking off on their brainless self!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
Freezer employed you or you employed yourself. Why not allow him to go and arrest Ibiyeome by himself?
Special adviser Indeed!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Helen8800: 8:39pm On Sep 11, 2020
[color=#] 575831[/color]
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nasman387(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Sorry is Onochie a Nigerian. Please I don't know her
She's also a Somalian

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by pek(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Sorry is Onochie a Nigerian. Please I don't know her
You don't need to know her to get the message. Now crawl back into your hole.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by lereinter(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Onochie said she's a Christian!

What an aberration

Thunder fire � all of you

Calling yourself Christians in this buhari government

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Submit to yourselves bah

Then further said wife submit to your husband then husband love your wife!

You will note that a house where the woman submits to her husband always have peace

It's lack of tolerance that divides families most of the time.

No matter the twist, the Bible is complete!!!
LMAO ...my must submit also ....which means man must lead the woman humility

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by desiredhome: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2020
HabaHaba:

You are more shameless with your myopic sense of reasoning!!!

You simply type without reasoning!!

The people leading you at the top aren't they more corrupt?!!!

How many times have you raised a placard to protest against their injustices to your fellow countrymen?

Anumanu! Go & protest against the Kaduna people being killed & the Trillions being looted mindlessly.

Abeg shift joor!!!
Keep on ranting. ..shows how foolish people like you are.....you are there fighting and killing yourselves because of a mere motal being like you that doesn't even know/care if someone like you exist, while they are living large and even dinning with the muslims and the government you are accusing....what a wasted life?
A higher level of poverty.....
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by HabaHaba: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
smithyemy:
Those supporting the muslim man, daddy freeze
Who called pastor Oyedepo bald- headed fowl should go read 2 kings 2:23-24, then you will read how God killed 42 people for mocking and calling Prophet Elijah balded man. Everyone that cares should go read that before commenting. Also, i could remember few months ago when thesame muslim man, called daddy freeze abused pastor Adeboye of RCCG. can anyone tell me how many times has this pharaoah called daddy freeze criticise Buhari, Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, muslim cleric and Imams that are committing evil in Nigeria? It is crystal clear that Daddy feeeze is an antichristians.
God bless you, my brother!!!

He's outrightly an ANTICHRIST!!! He's obviously on a mission to destroy and deceive gullible Christians who do not read and understand their Bible.

No wonder he couldn't keep his home/wife and now the frustration is driving him nuts and motivating him to seek to destroy the Church, especially in Nigeria.

God will surely reward Daddy Freeze or whatever he calls himself.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by domino4211(m): 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
rentAcock:
This is exactly what that dullard named freeze wanted. I've never seen a man so craving of attention that he will go to great lengths causing a controversy just so he could trend.

Have a phone or laptop? Win N5,000 right here on nairaland by answering very simple questions. Tomorrow Sept 12th @9pm. See previous shows here https://www.nairaland.com/5429655/naija-quiz-show-5-win#82439203
was the pastor right?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Fearlez: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Lauretta Onochie, read and know your Bible, no be Christian for mouth

Women submit to your husbands, husband love your wife

No be pastor Oyedepo talk am, na Bible talk am!!!, He was only reminding those whom heaven is their focus, the word of the Almighty

I like the way Oyedepo is making daddy freeze and his likes look like a fool

Ibiyeomie should have ignore daddy freeze on this issue.

No be every rain person dey put bucket!!!

Daddy freeze, Lauretta Onochie and CO are just trying to trend and pull traffic and pastor Ibiyeomie helped them to achieve that

I have watched a video where he (Freeze) called people bastards so what evil is she talking about

Modified:

Why jump 21
Submit to yourselves bah

Then further said wife submit to your husband then husband love your wife!

You will note that a house where the woman submits to her husband always have peace

It's lack of tolerance that divides families most of the time.

No matter the twist, the Bible is complete!!!
epileptic slave. This isn't about scripture. It's about law. I don't like Onochie but Ibiyeomie broke the law and spoke like an insipid thug.

There's no need to quote scripture here. You're as stupid as a swam of flies sedated from the stench of a broken public sewage.

Ignorant Christian. You and the 42 imbeciles that liked your stupid post.

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by jornwhite: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:
[b]Ibiyiome did an extremely bad thing [/b]but when is Lauretta Onochie gonna ask the government she serving to extend the same fiery rage she is having now to marauding & killer Fulani, BH terrorists, Unknown gunmen wreaking havoc across this nation? Hypocrite!

can you imagine, no be these same earth peter cut roman soldier ear, did jesus condemn peter asides rectifying the issue, someone wil alway be radical for christ, let freeze try BS with the muslims then you will know what extremely bad means.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Nwaelohim: 8:43pm On Sep 11, 2020
The same man made mockery of COVID-19 patients insulting them of having malaria and dying of ordinary malaria.

I am still trying to figure out how normal people take their bath every Sunday and other days to go listen to this David of a man. I have for years tried to make sense from his preaching nothing to learn.

This same will make altar call to collect money from people to build church yet he has a billboard everywhere in PHC saying you don't need man to be successful but only God, yet men is contributing to building his church for him. Madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by JustCurious: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Someone has gone to mobilize his fans and loyalist for a reprisal attack, just to change the narrative after he's been caught using some swell words, too.

Poor him.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Helen5170: 8:45pm On Sep 11, 2020
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by baumolina(m): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2020
Racoon:
Ibiyiome did an extremely bad thing but when is Lauretta Onochie gonna ask the government she serving to extend the same fiery rage she is having now to marauding & killer Fulani, BH terrorists, Unknown gunmen wreaking havoc across this nation? Hypocrite!

Being a pastor does not mean he should not express his thoughts... Daddy freeze is not okay for real.. He keeps insulting pastors while he has been mute on Islam.

He knows he can't try nonsense with Muslims...

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by donprinyo(m): 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2020
This woman always on the wrong side. Is she cursed or what?

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by HabaHaba: 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2020
desiredhome:

Keep on ranting. ..shows how foolish people like you are.....you are there fighting and killing yourselves because of a mere motal being like you that doesn't even know/care if someone like you exist, while they are living large and even dinning with the muslims and the government you are accusing....what a wasted life?
A higher level of poverty.....

Hey Mr Frog! I bet you if we can connect, I'd feed you and your family for years without a blink!!

You're obviously a kid, and a foolish one at that!!

Look at how you reason?!!

Why should I fight for any man? I'm making my assertions based on the fact that I am a mature man who respects elderly people and people who give themselves to their cause!!!

You are definitely not a Christian, of which I don't have any problem with, but what's your problem with men of God EVEN IF THEY ARE ROBBING PEOPLE? DID THEY ROB YOU PERSONALLY?
IF THEY DO, SIMPLY LEAVE & SHUT YOUR SMELLY TRAP UP!!!

Mofucka like you aren't worth wasting time on!!

But I assire you again, I can feed you & your ilks for years without a complaint, so show your elders some respect!! Asswipe dooch!!!
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Openbusiness: 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2020

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Donpaper: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2020
ABlAstate:

What did he say? Ask yourself, would Christ react in the same way as the Pastor? Pastors should act the same way Christ would have acted if he was insulted because their teachings are based on Christ.
I hope you learn the ways of Christ as the teachings of Christ too. So Christians should be the unwarranted repecient of reproach for following Christ? Is that the type of reproach Jesus talked about? Holy anger is triggered if the sinner is stubborn. Check Jesus' reaction to Herod trying to stop his crusade, Check Peter's reaction to Bar Jesus, and also check the reaction of Paul to Emperor Agrippa. Then come back and talk to me. We can't be the Salt & Light of the world and be weakling, I never saw that in the acts and ways of Jesus. Religion is different from reality, whereas Jesus said,“I am the way, the truth (Reality) and the life” Christianity is never a Religion but rather a Reality, Reality in Christ.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by desiredhome: 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2020
baumolina:

Being a pastor does not mean he should not express his thoughts... Daddy freeze is not okay for real.. He keeps insulting pastors while he has been mute on Islam.

He knows he can't try nonsense with Muslims...
Expressing himself means he should threaten a fellow human like him? How is he better than Daddy Freeze? Who made him a pastor?
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Csymb(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2020
EVIL WOMAN!

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by Franking: 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2020
Very good. Ibiyomie should face the music. Stupid, overzealous sycophant.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by TruthReplay: 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2020
WHAT CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY, NIGERIANS & THE ENTIRE WORLD SHOULD KNOW.
Many Nigerians, ignorant Christians and enemies of the church are asking papa Ibiyieome to #apologize to Daddy Freeze for calling him a bastard and cursing the day he was born.
But my question is should Jesus #apologise for calling Herod 'a #fox' or should Elisha #apologise to the parents of the #children he #cursed to #death which God upheld as cursed?
God curses those who curse His children.
Genesis 12:3
And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
However, the #scriptural_punishment for those who curse their #fathers and #mothers is #death.
Exodus 21:17
And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put to death.
Leviticus 20:9
For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
Our covenant fathers cursed those who cursed their children.
Genesis 27:29
Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee: be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother's sons bow down to thee: cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.
When a man curses his parents, his light will diminish. That is what is happening to Daddy Freeze currently.
Proverbs 20:20
Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in #obscure_darkness.
Please don't ever be #sympathetic with that so called daddy Freeze, you may #partake of his #sins.
Proverbs 30:11
There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother. 30:12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.
All these while Freeze has been cursing and insulting us and our fathers, nobody held him down.
Remember how he called Bishop Oyedepo a 'Screeching bald headed fowl, my own father and his followers clapped for him!'
He relentlessly cast aspersions against Pst E.O Adeboye, a man, some of us honour with our blood, your opinion notwithstanding.
Don't also forget how he called pastors 'pulpit crooks and fraudsters' without proofs. Most of us left 'better' job offers moving our families everywhere for Jesus bearing the cross in the name of the Lord!
That guy deserves no apology but more curses.
My father, PAPA #David_Ibiyeomie is in #Order

#Copied_And_Edited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw9FRRIBaLo
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by LadySarah: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
I'm more interested in hearing Bishop Oyedepis reply.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by desiredhome: 9:09pm On Sep 11, 2020
HabaHaba:

Hey Mr Frog! I bet you if we can connect, I'd feed you and your family for years without a blink!!

You're obviously a kid, and a foolish one at that!!

Look at how you reason?!!

Why should I fight for any man? I'm making my assertions based on the fact that I am a mature man who respects elderly people and people who give themselves to their cause!!!

You are definitely not a Christian, of which I don't have any problem with, but what's your problem with men of God EVEN IF THEY ARE ROBBING PEOPLE? DID THEY ROB YOU PERSONALLY?
IF THEY DO, SIMPLY LEAVE & SHUT YOUR SMELLY TRAP UP!!!

Mofucka like you aren't worth wasting time on!!

But I assire you again, I can feed you & your ilks for years without a complaint, so show your elders some respect!! Asswipe dooch!!!
Why not feed the thousands in your family living in abject porverty first? why not feed the thousands in your congregation that are hungry first?..... empty drum with a loud noise...
If you calling the likes of ibiyeomie a pastor/Christian then you need to go check the meaning of Christianity
Criminals hiding under the cover of a church
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by robosky02(m): 9:12pm On Sep 11, 2020
Nonsense.....
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by HabaHaba: 9:16pm On Sep 11, 2020
desiredhome:

Expressing himself means he should threaten a fellow human like him? How is he better than Daddy Freeze? Who made him a pastor?

NO WONDER!!!!

PUBLIC NOTICE!!!

This guy must be equally an ANTICHRIST as his Papa Freeze is!

Check out the topics of his interest they are all basically about Christianity and Men of the pulpit.

Haba, if a certain man of God has offended you, why don't you simply go against that particular man, who may be fake, and stop hating Christianity, Christians and their leaders.

What do you gain pursuing what will eventually destroy you?!!

Abeg carry your despicable depressive hatred to your home and leave this forum for peace.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Vs Daddy Freeze: Lauretta Onochie Wants Police To Arrest Pastor by ABlAstate: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2020
Did Christ call anyone "bastard"? Did Christ ever insulted anyone that offended him? Stop spewing nonsense

Donpaper:
I hope you learn the ways of Christ as the teachings of Christ too. So Christians should be the unwarranted repecient of reproach for following Christ? Is that the type of reproach Jesus talked about? Holy anger is triggered if the sinner is stubborn. Check Jesus' reaction to Herod trying to stop his crusade, Check Peter's reaction to Bar Jesus, and also check the reaction of Paul to Emperor Agrippa. Then come back and talk to me. We can't be the Salt & Light of the world and be weakling, I never saw that in the acts and ways of Jesus. Religion is different from reality, whereas Jesus said,“I am the way, the truth (Reality) and the life” Christianity is never a Religion but rather a Reality, Reality in Christ.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Meets Femi Fani-Kayode After 38 Years (Video) / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye / Peter Obi Addresses Prayer Mat Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.